Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuckabees
Aug 8, 2012

"White Liiiiiiines, blow through my miiiind"

--The Fat Boys
The whole channel is this much fun. :psyboom:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUNsuTvYyKc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
:eyepop:

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
This guy has super neat handwriting.

Autism: The Movie

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

sine waves give me that dope bass when da beat drops

Fuckabees
Aug 8, 2012

--The Fat Boys

Matey posted:

sine waves give me that dope bass when da beat drops

Its SIN waves you cellphone 2-d hologram cyborg. Go eat your 666 round earth triscuits.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Fuckabees posted:

Its SIN waves you cellphone 2-d hologram cyborg. Go eat your 666 round earth triscuits.

Gonna go get drunk on that Jewish wine that is apparently evil sin waves (Cue GBS antisemitism)

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.
literally every sound is comprised of sinewaves

better destroy your ears to be safe

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

psyopmonkey posted:

This guy has super neat handwriting.

Autism: The Movie

that's not his writing, that's one of Forrest Mims' electronics books which were made to look like someone's notebook

after watching the video i'd be surprised if he knew anything about electronics

Fuckabees
Aug 8, 2012

--The Fat Boys

BattleMaster posted:

that's not his writing, that's one of Forrest Mims' electronics books which were made to look like someone's notebook

after watching the video i'd be surprised if he knew anything about electronics

It was ponderously beautiful, but somehow plausible given his intricate collage skills. I had no Idea of Forrest Mim. That is real neato.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

I'm not doing this. Nope. I just don't have the patience for the particular brand of bullshit in the video right now.

I actually said that out loud when it opened.

• Locked thread