Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
I'm the top floor of a 2family house and my bedroom is right above neighbors bedroom let's call them chris and Jess (those are their names) and I sometimes hear them talking or loving and for awhile now they avoid me like roaches scurrying from the light when I step outside or pull into driveway

I think its because I fart a lot in the morning (farting now) and its loud and enjoyable but they probably don't appreciate the rumbling from above

Like chris is trying to get some morning play and Jess is getting into it and *farrrreerrrrrrrrrrt* I'm shaking the heavens with butt thunder

How do i repair our neighborly relations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Set your house on fire. Fuel the fire with your farts.

chippy
Aug 16, 2006

OK I DON'T GET IT
Press your arse against the floor while letting rip, that should enhance it.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
record your farts and post them itt

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
OK I will record them tomorrow I'm strictly an AM first thing farter

Farting during the day is unsavory

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
This is a most troubling situation and I am glad you sought the expertise of GBS for help.
Obviously, you must give them bundt cake and a potted violet with a note attached, in it apologizing for the outwardly apparent symptoms of your genetic disorder. Not only will this repair past transgressions, but it will also pave the way for you to fart as freely as you like in the future.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Embrace your gift and shove a tuba up your rear end (not the whole thing, just the mouthpiece, don't be a massive throbbing sillyass) and share those reverberations with everyone!

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

You should take on Mick the Master Farter from Australia in the world Farting Championship. Just be careful to not be disqualified for following through.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
You should say to them "I can tell by the sounds that I really like the way you two gently caress."

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Press your rear end against the shower wall for extra amplification

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

tell them to stop loving so loud because it's interrupting your farts

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
get one of those dog cones, put it on the floor, and fart into the cone

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014
Sometimes I deliberately press my rear end against the radiator and fart.
That way I'm sure my downstairs neighbour can also enjoy it.
"pprrrrrBWOOOOOOOOROOOOOARRR"

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Get a wheelchair (inspired by your avatar), and roll yourself about in the driveway.
When they ask what happened, just look them in the eye and say "Fart broke me fart bone".

BadTitude
Feb 15, 2003

Not so curious after the war.

you are a loving monster

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

happyhippy posted:

Get a wheelchair (inspired by your avatar), and roll yourself about in the driveway.
When they ask what happened, just look them in the eye and say "Fart broke me fart bone".

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

dMastri posted:

I'm the top floor of a 2family house and my bedroom is right above neighbors bedroom let's call them chris and Jess (those are their names) and I sometimes hear them talking or loving and for awhile now they avoid me like roaches scurrying from the light when I step outside or pull into driveway

I think its because I fart a lot in the morning (farting now) and its loud and enjoyable but they probably don't appreciate the rumbling from above

Like chris is trying to get some morning play and Jess is getting into it and *farrrreerrrrrrrrrrt* I'm shaking the heavens with butt thunder

are you fat?

it is probably not so much the noise as the smell as there hasnt been a fat person in existence who hasnt had rancid dead animal smelling farts

to fix the relationship

you need to bring them beer and/or wine and maybe like $5 gift certificate to the waffle house, make sure the beer is old english and the wine comes in a box thats how they know you are classy and good

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
(farting now)

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Lt. Tanaka posted:

This is a most troubling situation and I am glad you sought the expertise of GBS for help.
Obviously, you must give them bundt cake and a potted violet with a note attached, in it apologizing for the outwardly apparent symptoms of your genetic disorder. Not only will this repair past transgressions, but it will also pave the way for you to fart as freely as you like in the future.

This, but fart on the cake and violet before giving it to them.

tomstuart posted:

you need to bring them beer and/or wine and maybe like $5 gift certificate to the waffle house, make sure the beer is old english and the wine comes in a box thats how they know you are classy and good

Also open the bottles to the beer/wine and fart in them, and fart inside the gift card's envelope.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFLw8aH-M2w

is this you op?

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

do this every time they gently caress
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3ZFIYaoWiY

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

ask them if they hear fart ghost too

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
You're probably not farting loud ENOUGH.

Get off the bed altogether. Take off your pants and push your sphincter directly against the floor and let it out. If your balls aren't hurting from the vibrating floor then you're doing it wrong. Good luck.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i would like to gently caress Jess if thats ok with them

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Cuck Chris and make him listen to your farts while you gently caress Jess.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
Sneak downstairs and fart in their bedsheets before they have sex. Fart directly into the ventilation.

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

dMastri posted:

record your farts and arrange them into a jaunty little tune with like audacity or something. write lyrics about how much you cherish your friendship with them, but you also cherish your farts in the same way. hopefully they'll get the idea and begin to look forward to your morning symphonies

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Splatmaster posted:

Embrace your gift and shove a tuba up your rear end (not the whole thing, just the mouthpiece, don't be a massive throbbing sillyass) and share those reverberations with everyone!

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I fart in the morning too.

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
lot of excellent advice in here, seems the majority vote is bare rear end floor farting (i have hardwood floors)

coworkers want to get some beers tonight so i'm making them go to this awful local mexican place so i can bring my A game tomorrow morning

fart update: no farts since 8am

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Jesus...

cr05580n35
Mar 24, 2015
Yell out "I'm so sorry" every time you fart.

Fart free and loud knowing you are not a vindictive flatulator.

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.

cr05580n35 posted:

Yell out "I'm so sorry" every time you fart.

No man should ever have to apologize for farting.

Fart loud, fart proud.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
is Jess available to gently caress? did you ask yet?

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Drill a hole into their heat or air ducts and fart directly into it so your poo poo fumes get circulated in their place

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Drill a hole into their heat or air ducts and fart directly into it so your poo poo fumes get circulated in their place

hosed up if true.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jenkem Delivery posted:

actually drill a hole in their bathroom above their shower so you can see Jess naked

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

dad gay. so what posted:

actually drill a hole in their bathroom above their shower so you can see Jess naked

When they are gone for the weekend just take out one of the shower walls and cut out a cubby hole and access hatch so you can hide in there and j/o when jess is in the shower

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jenkem Delivery posted:

When they are gone for the weekend just take out one of the shower walls and cut out a cubby hole and access hatch so you can hide in there and j/o when jess is in the shower

thats actually a really good idea. hey, OP, do this instead of my idea. also please ask her when she would like to gently caress im super horny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

dad gay. so what posted:

thats actually a really good idea. hey, OP, do this instead of my idea. also please ask her when she would like to gently caress im super horny.

Would you mind banging her in the shower so I can watch from the wall cubby tia

• Locked thread