Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

killmeimmafailure posted:

But because everyone is retarded and has the attention span of a retarded pigeon (who's loving fat and blind and retarded) we dump tons of money into dumbass fucktard poo poo that's totally redundant.

hmm yes this is sage advice from killmeimafailure *strokes neckbeard*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Gammatron 64 posted:

you imply that women should be allowed to have free will and make choices on their own infidel
Sorry. I am pretty terrible, arent I? :(

plz take these .gif(t)s as an apology

Linux Pirate fucked around with this message at 16:32 on Apr 23, 2015

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
has anyone ever asked them to stop?

i just thought of that

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

You're more likely to die in a car crash than a terrorist attack. You're more likely to die from high blood pressure you fat gently caress.

But because everyone is retarded and has the attention span of a retarded pigeon (who's loving fat and blind and retarded) we dump tons of money into dumbass fucktard poo poo that's totally redundant.

You're more likely to die from heart disease than a car crash, but you can get a ticket for driving through a red light or not wearing a seatbelt? That's bullshit.

killmeimmafailure
Apr 19, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

boom boom boom posted:

You're more likely to die from heart disease than a car crash, but you can get a ticket for driving through a red light or not wearing a seatbelt? That's bullshit.

It's an insurance problem. Unsafe driving causes premiums to go up. But safety is a relative thing. I don't like anyone, I'm single with no kids so I say and do whatever the gently caress I want, so I'll speed and do some sweet drifts cause gently caress it, I'm a really good driver.

Wouldn't it be hosed up if insurance companies encouraged hosed up behavior?

Cops do something similar to with honey pot cars and poo poo. Huh.

Actually I don't care. Who cares. Not this guy.

killmeimmafailure fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Apr 23, 2015

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
why is she in a ring

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

why is she in a ring

she's getting ready to meet The Undertaker

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

I hope he dies in the hospital.

That's mercy.

Terrorists aren't too popular in French prisons. Doubly so lately. Bastard better hope for death, because drat.

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

Crash_N_Burn posted:

she's getting ready to meet The Undertaker

:holymoley:

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI

It's an insurance problem. Unsafe driving causes premiums to go up. But safety is a relative thing. I don't like anyone, I'm single with no kids so I say and do whatever the gently caress I want, so I'll speed and do some sweet drifts cause gently caress it, I'm a really good driver.

Wouldn't it be hosed up if insurance companies encouraged hosed up behavior?

Cops do something similar to with honey pot cars and poo poo. Huh.

Actually I don't care. Who cares. Not this guy.

Maybe life insurance should cost more in areas with more Muslims in it

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood

boom boom boom posted:

Except this one was terrible at it. Only killed one person, and then shot himself in the leg and had to go to the hospital.

But the one person he shot was a super-hot French chick, so this is probably sadder than those weird looking newspaper guys getting shot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKLmZNnMT0A

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mad Monk posted:

I don't like terrorists
Possibility: Terrorism, bad?

killmeimmafailure
Apr 19, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Gammatron 64 posted:

Maybe life insurance should cost more in areas with more Muslims in it

No no I'm saying that the economy does well in wartime. Here 12th century goat farmers, how'd you like some guns. Fight the Russians. Oh no now you're beheading gays and stoning women. Plz stop that. I know let's give a slightly different, equally as backward people guns to fight those other guys we gave guns.

Ad infinitum. U.S. foreign policy is self interested plate spinning.

Besides, your life insurance is factored into your taxes. Your human life is worth upwards of 70k. Like, there's hosed up actuarial tables that show if you'd be worth saving in a diplomatic situation or a nuclear event or some such poo poo. It's really pretty hosed up. Like no one read about rowlsian veils of ignorance or something.

But yeah because the state only cares about your utilitarian value to the state (ie are you a national treasure?) you have an option to pay for life insurance, car insurance that sort of thing.

Wow, so what obama care did was to attempt to give everyone a shot at health insurance. Because the pre-existing condition thing would gently caress you because you would be a "net drain" on society.

Which we again, kind of have already with Medicare and social security.

Why am I doing this

killmeimmafailure fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Apr 23, 2015

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

Reminder that Americans do terror all the time, so this is valid retribution.

Americans troll the respawn point, Islam does a ddos on the server

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
winning smile on that chica. i like her elephant foot. ditto on the tumtum, hard to believe she crammed a kid in that thing. but id never date a single parent. rip...

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
It's almost like when you're part of a religion that demands you kill every one you grow up thinking it's OK to kill every one.

Might it be that this religion is dangerous? Lol no it's all America's fault

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

terrorists are faggots

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
The shooting was mentioned in D&D, but I made this thread here because I know D&D posters don't care about murders when it's a Muslim killing a white person instead of a cop killing a black person.

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

Western liberalism is poison. Boko Haraam. Allahu Akbar.

Reported to CIA

bloodsacrifice
Apr 21, 2015

by Ralp

boom boom boom posted:

The shooting was mentioned in D&D, but I made this thread here because I know D&D posters don't care about murders when it's a Muslim killing a white person instead of a cop killing a black person.

well she was white and probably in his way or somehow microaggressing him. Do you have any idea the pressures and oppression muslim people face because a small minority of 500 million think blasphemy should be punished with the death penalty? She was practically asking to be shot in the head, blowback is what that is.

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

Doctor Schnabel posted:

whoa this guy tortures animals

only muslim ones mr

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

bloodsacrifice posted:

well she was white and probably in his way or somehow microaggressing him. Do you have any idea the pressures and oppression muslim people face because a small minority of 500 million think blasphemy should be punished with the death penalty? She was practically asking to be shot in the head, blowback is what that is.

a peaceful religion

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

boom boom boom posted:

cops are state employees and also happen to kill a lot more people in the first world than muslims do while being punished substantially less

bloodsacrifice
Apr 21, 2015

by Ralp
Only 800 million of them think a woman's place is at home and submissive to her husband or male family members on pain of corporal punishment. Its a paltry minority that just gives bigots an excuse to moralize and judge an entire religion for what insignificant numbers of people think.

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

bloodsacrifice posted:

Only 800 million of them think a woman's place is at home and submissive to her husband or male family members on pain of corporal punishment. Its a paltry minority that just gives bigots an excuse to moralize and judge an entire religion for what insignificant numbers of people think.

nothings funnier than when goony atheists get all puffed up and pious about how much they care about women

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

Tezzor posted:

nothings funnier than when goony atheists get all puffed up and pious about how much they care about women

if you were a woman, we'd gangrape you and kill you
no different than if you were a man

bloodsacrifice
Apr 21, 2015

by Ralp
I mean its not like the founder of the Muslim-American TV Network (an important foundation for intercultural dialogue!!) sawed his wife's head off for crossing him. Thats just islamphobia normalizing itself in our society.

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

bloodsacrifice posted:

I mean its not like the founder of the Muslim-American TV Network (an important foundation for intercultural dialogue!!) sawed his wife's head off for crossing him. Thats just islamphobia normalizing itself in our society.

i read reddit too. when does le narwhal bacon goodsir

bloodsacrifice
Apr 21, 2015

by Ralp

Tezzor posted:

i read reddit too. when does le narwhal bacon goodsir

its important that you dont project the thoughts, beliefs, and actions of hundreds of millions of people onto a racist blanket generalization of a beautiful religion. A few rotton apples does NOT spoil the bunch as the racist american folk saying goes.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

bloodsacrifice posted:

Hahaha I just looked this up that's crazy

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Tezzor posted:

cops happen to kill a lot more people in the first world than muslims do

Gonna need some evidence of that, champ.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Tezzor posted:

cops are state employees and also happen to kill a lot more people in the first world than muslims do while being punished substantially less

You know, being against police brutality and corruption, as well as being concerned of the lack of progressive reform in Muslim communities are not mutually exclusive.

bloodsacrifice
Apr 21, 2015

by Ralp

Tezzor posted:

yea its not like in this patriarchal day and age there could be anyone who actually believes woman should be able to read or go outside alone. Feminism and other forms of effete bourgeois thought are transparent fronts by patriarchial sexists to be bigoted islamophobic hate mongerers.

bloodsacrifice fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Apr 23, 2015

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

if you care about women it means you are racist

FrankenVader
Sep 12, 2004
Polymer Records

bloodsacrifice posted:

yea its not like in this patriarchal day and age there could be anyone who actually believes woman should be able to read or go outside alone. Feminism and other forms of effete bourgeois thought are transparent fronts by patriarchial sexists to be bigoted islamophobic hate mongerers.

you use your mouth purdier than a twenty dollar whore.

bloodsacrifice
Apr 21, 2015

by Ralp
How could anyone except a bigot troll have any time to for trivial things like wanting women to read or choosing their sexual partners except for islamophobic purposes? I mean have you even seen how big the boobs in videogames are getting?

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Everyone needs to worship R'hllor the one true god

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
Praise be to Paul Muad'dib

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
All kneel before Z'dar!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frytechnician
Jan 8, 2004

Happy to see me?
Countdown 'til Agag enters the thread in 5... 4....

• Locked thread