Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009

bloodsacrifice posted:

I mean its not like the founder of the Muslim-American TV Network (an important foundation for intercultural dialogue!!) sawed his wife's head off for crossing him. Thats just islamphobia normalizing itself in our society.

holy poo poo

quote:

In 2004, his wife Aasiya prompted him to develop "an American Muslim media where her kids could grow up feeling really strong about their identity as an American Muslim."[10] Hassan expressed belief that some moderate Muslims could not identify with the extreme stereotypes often depicted in Hollywood productions and said that such Muslims "think they are not accurately portrayed" and that "Bridges TV gives American Muslims a voice and will depict them in everyday, real life situations."[3] "Every day on television we are barraged by stories of a 'Muslim extremist, militant, terrorist, or insurgent,'" Hassan said in the 2004 release. "But the stories that are missing are the countless stories of Muslim tolerance, progress, diversity, service and excellence that Bridges TV hopes to tell."[11] The Hassans received an award for this effort from the Council on American-Islamic Relations in 2007.

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Gammatron 64 posted:

Praise be to Paul Muad'dib

Nonbelievers get shanked

frytechnician
Jan 8, 2004

Happy to see me?

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Nonbelievers get shanked

Nah, you'd waste the all-valuable water needed to survive on Arrakis. Take a leaf out of the Fremen book.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Linux Pirate posted:

You know, being against police brutality and corruption, as well as being concerned of the lack of progressive reform in Muslim communities are not mutually exclusive.
lmao we either shoot any muslim that wants to have progress in the middle east or gently caress his country up so that some other idiot will shoot him for us.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Everyone needs to worship R'hllor the one true god

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

frytechnician posted:

Countdown 'til Agag enters the thread in 5... 4....

Everyone in here is a racist and I (Choose 1: will/hope the muslims) kill you all

There, his job is done. Now he can post in other threads.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Linux Pirate posted:

does pointing this out make me racist?

Nah. He's just being a homer because he knows that if he tries to leave Islam he'll be killed.
It's kind of like how people who already bought the xbox one feel.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Ork of Fiction posted:

It's kind of like how people who already bought the xbox one feel.

Ok, this is probably the single best analogy I've heard for the whole Aloha Snackbar problem

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
Guys if we don't let muslims blow people up or chop their wives' heads off, we're being intolerant of their religion so quit it guys

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

bloodsacrifice posted:

yea its not like in this patriarchal day and age there could be anyone who actually believes woman should be able to read or go outside alone. Feminism and other forms of effete bourgeois thought are transparent fronts by patriarchial sexists to be bigoted islamophobic hate mongerers.

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Linux Pirate posted:

You know, being against police brutality and corruption, as well as being concerned of the lack of progressive reform in Muslim communities are not mutually exclusive.

everyone supports both of these things; the claim was made that They Dont Care Unless Its Cops

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Disgusting pieces of poo poo murder their daughter because she became too westernized Islam is a disgusting religion that promotes harm to women.

Fellow Muslims speak out

quote:

After the verdicts were read, an agitated family friend who would give her name only as Mrs. Abraham expressed her dismay at what she saw as the jury's failure to acknowledge the Palestinian culture. "I feel it's not right. We follow our religion," said Mrs. Abraham. She said the Isas had to discipline their daughter or lose respect. "They'd be embarrassed in front of everybody in the country like somebody when they go without their clothes outside."

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Look a woman driving! Quick let's stone her to death!

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

whoa a murder involving two culprits that occurred 10 years before your birth. good thing no non-muslim couples in america have murdered their kids for insane reasons since

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
*provides three links to attempt to prove a pattern*
*all three links refer to same event*
*thinks he's fooling someone*

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
im muslim and gay

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Harald posted:

im muslim and gay

Quick stone him to death!

Knitting Beetles
Feb 4, 2006

Fallen Rib
Don't go to Syria or IS will stone you to death. Not because their culture is retarded but because of police brutality in the first world. It evens out, don't ask how

e: gently caress you ^^

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
Why do so many Muslim countries have lower murder rates than the US

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

Tezzor posted:

because suicide is so high

gently caress you tezzor

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Tezzor posted:

because some things we'd consider murder in the glorious occident are not considered murder there lol

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Wafflz posted:

Everyone in here is a racist and I (Choose 1: will/hope the muslims) kill you all

There, his job is done. Now he can post in other threads.

Dammit.

Gammatron 64 posted:

Praise be to Paul Muad'dib

My sympathy for the Ummah might be rooted in liking Dune.

Chonchon
Dec 16, 2013

Linux Pirate posted:

That was actually, sincerely posted by my Syrian high school friend on facebook. The fact that the other three chose to peruse those lifestyles, whereas the muslim woman (most of the time) does not have any say in what she has to wear over her hair, was completely lost on him.

ask him about ISIS killing his extended family for allah

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
i know this is v controversial but i hope we only kill the 'slams that wanna kill us

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

every day i live in constant fear of islam

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

The Protagonist posted:

i know this is v controversial but i hope we only kill the 'slams that wanna kill us

RACIST!

Chonchon
Dec 16, 2013

The Protagonist posted:

so you mean literally all of them?

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
hey guys but america kills people

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Chonchon posted:

so you mean literally all of them?

If the drones decide to kill someone, they were bad guys. This is not complicated.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

the other day in the grocery store there was this woman in a headscarf and i gave her a nasty, disapproving look

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

RaceBannon posted:

hey guys but america kills people

Mostly with heart disease.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

TEAYCHES posted:

the other day in the grocery store there was this woman in a headscarf and i gave her a nasty, disapproving look

Don't worry she didn't see it unless shes looking to get her head cut off for making eye contact with a man who isn't her husband.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Booblord Zagats posted:

A guy walks in to a sex shop and asks the shop keep for a blow up doll.

"What kind do you want? I got Male, female, brown skin, black skin, white skin, yellow shin and even green skin." Says the shopkeeper

"I'd like a brown female please" says the customer as he gets out his wallet.

"And what religion would you like her to be, Catholic or Muslim?" The shopkeep asks

"What the gently caress does the religion matter for?" says the customer.

"Not too much, it's just that the Muslim one's blow themselves up."

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im the one who cut her head off, for being a muslim

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
If Muslims don't like to be seen as violent savages then maybe they should stop committing savage violence.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Volume posted:

If Muslims don't like to be seen as violent savages then maybe they should stop committing savage violence.

same but united states military

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

everyone should stop with the savage violence, imo

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Volume posted:

well you see but systemic western political oppression tho

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

The Protagonist posted:

well you see but systemic western political oppression tho

thats actually a real thing fyi. obv it doesnt excuse or justify anything like isis or al qaeda but imo its important to understand the context of the rise of political islam and jihadist ideology

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

TEAYCHES posted:

thats actually a real thing fyi. obv it doesnt excuse or justify anything like isis or al qaeda but imo its important to understand the context of the rise of political islam and jihadist ideology

Only thing people need to understand is that these people are violent and won't stop until their dead. We can either lose 3000 civilians in a terrorist attack again or we can lose a few nukes and turn their countries to glass and be done with it

• Locked thread