Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Volume posted:

Only thing people need to understand is that these people are violent and won't stop until their dead. We can either lose 3000 civilians in a terrorist attack again or we can lose a few nukes and turn their countries to glass and be done with it

hosed up if true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

TEAYCHES posted:

hosed up if true

Islam has forced us to live in a hosed up world

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

it would take more than just a few nukes to finally end the muslim problem. wed also have to take care of the populations in europe too, targeted airstrikes where muslims are known to breed and congregate

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Keeping up foreign relations.
If I see a muslim in a parking lot, I check under his/her car to make sure there isn't a bomb under there. You never know these days.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

TEAYCHES posted:

it would take more than just a few nukes to finally end the muslim problem. wed also have to take care of the populations in europe too, targeted airstrikes where muslims are known to breed and congregate

we don't need to end the muslim population though. Those who grew up in a normal country that discourages beheading your daughter because she got a part time job are pretty ok people.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Volume posted:

we don't need to end the muslim population though. Those who grew up in a normal country that discourages beheading your daughter because she got a part time job are pretty ok people.

i really have to disagree there. muslim populations dont integrate or take on the values of their host nations, thats what makes them so dangerous and insidious

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
look guys we don't need violence we just need a nanomolecular metaphage which propagates autonomously to every human and connects them to a unified hivemind and forces the epiphany that we are all one and religion is rancid garbage which belongs in the trash

problem solved

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Keeping up foreign relations.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

the only good muslim is a dead muslim. im from new york city and i say kill'em all

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Islam is to the present day world as Nazi Germany was to 1930-1940's world

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

i've been saying that extremist islam is the great evil of our time but actually it's 'murca

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Volume posted:

Islam is to the present day world as Nazi Germany was to 1930-1940's world

basically anyone who doesnt advocate wiping out islam is like chamberlain too scared to wipe out the nazi menace, imo

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Everyone needs to worship R'hllor the one true god

Human sacrifice 4 lyfe.

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
Look how violent they are lol *is in a country with a massively higher murder rate and constantly at war* *advocates genocide*

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

tezzor (fyt) i'm confused, aren't you idf?

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

The Protagonist posted:

tezzor (fyt) i'm confused, aren't you idf?

lol

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.

Tezzor posted:

Look how violent they are lol *is in a country with a massively higher murder rate and constantly at war* *advocates genocide*

In somewhere like Pakistan, do all the school children who were killed by the Taliban last year get counted as murdered or is that 'casualties of war' or something?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

khwarezm posted:

In somewhere like Pakistan, do all the school children who were killed by the Taliban last year get counted as murdered or is that 'casualties of war' or something?

The Pakistani populace praises the death of their own citizens, because if you were a true Muslim, they wouldn't target you. Also Pakistan is easily worse than India. /spit

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

those school children in pakistan were islam and were being educated in islam so maybe the taliban did them a favor

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
I actually care a great deal about preserving human life, and dignity.

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

khwarezm posted:

Could be, although the Pakistani murder rate is higher than ours so it's not really applicable as an example.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

lol the murder rate is way lower in muslim countries except the ones where its not

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.

Tezzor posted:

Could be, although the Pakistani murder rate is higher than ours so it's not really applicable as an example.

Oh ok

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

khwarezm posted:

They're counted as a "religious expression"

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

honduras has a murder rate 7 times pakistan, they are islam iirc

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

this is actually a p. interesting list

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

mexicans are openly racist to central and south americans, and regularly upcharge blacks to enter clubs

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

from that chart it looks like rate of murder is way more cultural and political than associated with religion

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.
Syria has a murder rate of 2.2, must be a nice place to live.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

khwarezm posted:

Syria has a murder rate of 2.2, must be a nice place to live.

in 2010. it was a ~*~*different time*~*~

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.
Looking at this list it doesn't look like many Muslim countries really are better off compared to the United States in murders, though I guess at least its not Central America or Central Africa.

Asclepius Hot Rod
Apr 5, 2009
This wouldn't be a problem if everyone would convert to the One True Faith. Islam is the light!

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

catholics really need to get their poo poo together

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Volume posted:

Only thing people need to understand is that these people are violent and won't stop until their dead. We can either lose 3000 civilians in a terrorist attack again or we can lose a few nukes and turn their countries to glass and be done with it

You should wish for infinite wishes too.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

TEAYCHES posted:

those school children in pakistan were islam and were being educated in islam so maybe the taliban did them a favor

Pakistani schoolgirls are literally braver than any goon. Fun to think about.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

we had to murder the children in order to save them

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Agag posted:

Pakistani schoolgirls are literally braver than any goon. Fun to think about.

They have to be brave cause any false move will end with them beheaded and raped

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

TEAYCHES posted:

we had to murder the children in order to save them

~*this is literally what the gunmen believe*~

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

The Protagonist posted:

~*this is literally what the gunmen believe*~

ours or theirs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

Western liberalism is poison. Boko Haraam. Allahu Akbar.

The forbidden... IS forbidden!

Boko Haraam is the best name for any organization ever

• Locked thread