Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sean price
Sep 30, 2011

by Lowtax
she's my dream girl in that flick ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
nah

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Are you loving kidding? She slept with Lumbergh. Sever.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

i heard that when she was filming leprechaun, she had to be cut out of her shorts after every running scene because the blood would get stuck in her legs and she would be on the verge of passing out after each shot

sean price
Sep 30, 2011

by Lowtax

loquacius posted:

Are you loving kidding? She slept with Lumbergh. Sever.

to quote the movie exactly "it wasn't even the right Lumbergh"

sean price
Sep 30, 2011

by Lowtax

im pooping! posted:

i heard that when she was filming leprechaun, she had to be cut out of her shorts after every running scene because the blood would get stuck in her legs and she would be on the verge of passing out after each shot

how am i supposed to feel about this idek

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
For that era, Maura Tierney all the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
It's weird how the actress who played Pheobe based her character's dumb ramblings and uneducated nature off of the actress who played Rachel

• Locked thread