Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
sometimes when a man and a woman like each other very much before it's cool, the woman will let the man squirt his foamed milk in her caramel macciato :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
It's a lot like riding a fixed gear bicycle

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
to get her stimulated, you keep pushing her button, like changing the program on an 8-track

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Sex is sooo last millennia.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
You know that feeling you get when you drink a caramel macchiato? It's like that, only over your whole body.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
The g-spot is too mainstream. I go after the F-spot. You've probably never heard of it :smug:

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
an orgasm is like the whip on the top, only you leave it in where it lie unless you are especially naughty (or have a spoon)

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
Its that thing that Uncle Applewhite did to you when you were both young.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
*if lame-O's like my parents are doing it then it's not cool bruh"

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
when making love, only use the finest hand-wound artisan sheep intestine. it doesnt protect against AIDS, but that disease is so 90s

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

heh, you gently caress like my dad, that's adorable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Indubitable Leg
Aug 9, 2013
To achieve coitus, imagine if Lana Del Ray never went on SNL

• Locked thread