Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-04-23/comcast-said-planning-to-withdraw-offer-for-time-warner-cable

What does this mean for my ability to watch Root Sports Southwest? These are the questions that should be asked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
time warner can suck my small gay cock i hope everyone associated with TWC dies ugly

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Good. gently caress both of them and gently caress whatever would have come out of that horrible merger.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
So is the emptyquote challenge null and void now?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
if Robert D Marcus was burning to death in front of me I would not piss on him to put it out :toxx:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Demonachizer posted:

Good. gently caress both of them and gently caress whatever would have come out of that horrible merger.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

I don't really understand why they would even need to buy them in the first place. They already agree not to get in each other's poo poo and together they own almost all the TV and internet almost everywhere in the drat country. Paying money to make it formal just seems dumb.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

So is the emptyquote challenge null and void now?

haha is that thread still alive

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

haha is that thread still alive

It got archived at ~9,999 emptyquotes.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

CaptainYesterday posted:

It got archived at ~9,999 emptyquotes.

that thread was for me :3:

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Thank gently caress but

CrashCat posted:

I don't really understand why they would even need to buy them in the first place. They already agree not to get in each other's poo poo and together they own almost all the TV and internet almost everywhere in the drat country. Paying money to make it formal just seems dumb.
is depressingly on the spot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

i hope they do merge so someone can bust up the monopoly which would probably just be nullifying the merger

• Locked thread