Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
there was some guy at starbucks ordering a caramel macchiato, which i know is a meme goons use to identify themselves. i winked at you. if this was you please post back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
its me im the guy in the OP

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
suck my drat dick

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
E/N success story!

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:ohdear:

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Harald posted:

there was some guy at starbucks ordering a caramel macchiato, which i know is a meme goons use to identify themselves. i winked at you. if this was you please post back.

Oh.

Oh so that's what you were going for.

I thought you wanted sex. I waited in the bathroom like fifteen minutes and you were gone when I came out. I got pretty upset.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
It was me.
I was the caramel macchiato.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away
im the register jockey who calls himself a barista

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Oh.

Oh so that's what you were going for.

I thought you wanted sex. I waited in the bathroom like fifteen minutes and you were gone when I came out. I got pretty upset.

sorry man i actually just wanted to talk about the best front page stories and that time I was at the same party as lowtax but was too shy to talk to him

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Did he keep yelling CARMEL MACKY YATTO progressively louder as nobody laughed, with a huge exaggerated wink/nod/thumbs up

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Was he obese with bad acne

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Was he obese with bad acne
it was you?

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Very important, was he wearing the official SA hoodie? If so, was it a pull over or a zip up?

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011
It was me, I was waiting for you to come put stairs in my house

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
It wasnt me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Coffee tastes like a big steaming mug of vomit.

• Locked thread