Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Okay i was just at the grocery story and some goon was there buying eggs, which I know is a classic GBS meme. smash mouth eat thee eggs lol. I was too shy to say I was a goon but I was like "wow those are some nice EGGS" (I said eggs with emphasis) and you acted confused. Just wanted to make sure we're cool, peace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
You were staring at my pantaloons at the time. NOT COOL MAN, NOT COOL.

EYE RAPE IS REAL RAPE

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Flo Cytometer posted:

you were staring at my pantaloons at the time

hmm nope must have been someoe else

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
When I built my first grocery store the first thing I did was put up a sign saying "No Goons Allowed" and a small flight of stairs

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I put up a sign everywhere I go that says "kill yourself, OP"

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
dummy you should have opened a store that was themed like a convenience store and stocked it all with processed foods

then when they're inside, close the doors and turn on the gas

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

dad gay. so what posted:

I put up a sign everywhere I go that says "kill yourself, OP"
your mom's basement walls must be covered by now, lol

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Harald posted:

your mom's basement walls must be covered by now, lol

lol yourself because it's your moms basement and you suck her dick 24/7

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Did you stay true to GBS 2.0 and buy some rice, dried beans and $. 69/lb. chicken for days of delicious meals of chicken and rice or did you purchase Cheetos and Mountain Dew like in the good ol' GBS 1.0 times?

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
When the gently caress has any chicken been $0.69/lb in the last few years other than Grade B thighs?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

Did you stay true to GBS 2.0 and buy some rice, dried beans and $. 69/lb. chicken for days of delicious meals of chicken and rice or did you purchase Cheetos and Mountain Dew like in the good ol' GBS 1.0 times?

he purchased cum from a gently caress boi and gargled it down with some piss and a caramel macchiato

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist
My wife is at the grocery store right now. Do you need something?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
It was me, OP
I was the caramel Macchiato.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

drunkb posted:

My wife is at the grocery store right now. Do you need something?

yeah some eggs, thanks

• Locked thread