Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax

emoji posted:

You must really love human rights if you're willing to arrest people and send them to camps for it.

Hey man, my death camps would be totally different, okay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

The Rage posted:

Must have been such a disappointment to his parents and their 1000 gods

Honestly considering he's rich and famous they probably are proud.

But inside they gotta be crying.

They gotta be. :(

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

dk2m posted:

I literally don't know a single indian person that actually thinks/likes this guy, who the gently caress voted him in. why is he trying so hard to be white. just be yourself man, its all good.

Who do you think is blasting that deepak superpac with money homeboy? Stingy libertarians? White bigots?

Nope. Just Indian dudes who want to see and Indian dude on the bill, regardless of what kind of clown poo poo he is on.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
If it wasn't for people like Bobby Jindal then there'd be no desperate attempts to prevent the inevitable to laugh at.

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun
I don't know why he thinks the RADICAL LEFT support gay marriage, I mean we're anti-discrimination and all but most Marxists don't even support straight marriage. It's all about the free love and separating relationships from capital. god, has he even read any Friedrich Engels

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011

Stottie Kyek posted:

I don't know why he thinks the RADICAL LEFT support gay marriage, I mean we're anti-discrimination and all but most Marxists don't even support straight marriage. It's all about the free love and separating relationships from capital. god, has he even read any Friedrich Engels

Do you know what racist boots taste like? You're gonna find out you commie bastard

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

jindal is the least charismatic politician in america

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Mr.Smiley4 posted:

Are you saying I evolved from a monkey?

You rang?

:iamafag:

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Shadow posted:

He's even the son of immigrants. He chooses to be this way. He wasn't raised like this by his upbringing.
dear friend, as an immigrant myself, and having been raised by immigrants within the wider context of an immigrant subculture, i can assure you that we're all terrible people with utterly loathsome opinions about any and all minorities excluding our own, to say nothing of our laughable disdain for human rights, dignity, or anything even approaching solidarity. just horrible little goblins, to a man. piggish brutes who, having already abandoned everyone we know for the dream of a nicer paycheck, would think nothing of slitting our mother's throat for a little bit more. we lie, steal, cheat, cuck, and you drat well better believe we teach this all to our kids. hard work ethic? gently caress you, pay me. respect for freedom? im a puppetmaster, you poor fool. in our lead-poisoned, booze-ravaged brains we're all hannibal lecter, elevator repairman.

i guess maybe the ones fleeing genuine war zones are a little different, but they just teach their kids to dream of glorious genocide against their braying, mud-splattered oppressors back home, along with thinking/doing/teaching only half of the above. maybe. hopefully. probably not though

absolute garbage.

totally worthless with a cherry on top

Soup du Journey fucked around with this message at 09:36 on Apr 24, 2015

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!
ppink crow huh

how many people have starved to death without a cake

jindal/cruz 16

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

dad gay. so what posted:

that guy is awesome I saw him on Fox News, if you don't like him you can burn in hell you loving monkey

unironically

Mr.Smiley4
Jul 4, 2007
Send him to Detroit!

psyopmonkey posted:

You rang?

:iamafag:

If I evolved from you, I'm not sure what I am.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
He's the only one with the courage to say out loud what everybody is thinking. He'll win the presidency in a landslide, there will be major celebrations, and inauguration day will become a national holiday in his honor.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6M9dBsUhyo

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun

MegaJoe89 posted:

Do you know what racist boots taste like? You're gonna find out you commie bastard

Sweet, I love a good fash bash :dance: Last time only 4 neo-nazis showed up and hid behind the police van and told one of the police that, "actually, we've decided not to have our march after all" and went away again, so it was a success, but we were kind of disappointed we didn't get to fight anyone

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Shinjobi posted:

I heard LSU might consider bankruptcy due to education funding being way down under Jindal.

Heh.

good gently caress the tigers

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I just want someone who is for these laws to explain how the premise is different from what business owners were saying to justify refusing black people service after the civil war.

At least back then Congress interstate commerced the gently caress out of the them but now expecting anything good out of congress is a fool's fantasy.

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

Moridin920 posted:

I just want someone who is for these laws to explain how the premise is different from what business owners were saying to justify refusing black people service after the civil war.

At least back then Congress interstate commerced the gently caress out of the them but now expecting anything good out of congress is a fool's fantasy.

Well you see

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Minorities can't be racist, op

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Jindal's like those 19th century Indian colonialists who thought if they acted white hard enough their British masters would let them in the club. Kinda like how Gandhi used to rant about blacks all the time in South Africa and got labeled "Coloured" anyway

Zaradis
Nov 6, 2014
lol if you care about/have any sort of faith in politicians of any kind. I used to be very into politics and would get all riled up about that stupid poo poo. Then I stopped caring because it changes nothing but your stress levels. Now I have a lot more time to relax and do whatever the gently caress I want.

If your sense of freedom is defined by what some pieces of paper which were written by people who happened to have enough money to get elected say then you aren't loving free.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Zaradis posted:

If your sense of freedom is defined by what some pieces of paper which were written by people who happened to have enough money to get elected say then you aren't loving free.

honkey spotted

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

don't sign your thread titles, OP

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Gov Alfred E Neuman

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Blue Raider posted:

good gently caress the tigers

My nigga

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
PARTY OF LINCOLN

I love how they always say that, like they share anything in common with him other than the party name.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

TEAYCHES posted:

lol if you think its only going to take 60 years for popular gay republican candidates

It will be more like 20 or 30 years.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
What part of the country is this guy from!?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

PARTY OF LINCOLN

I love how they always say that, like they share anything in common with him other than the party name.

The Southern strategy never happened so Democrats are still KKK and the real racists.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Jastiger posted:

What part of the country is this guy from!?
this happened in the same midwest that you're proud to be from

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
he seems alright

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Lol Des Moines is key. ST Louis is the fuckin' South at this point.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Slaughterhouse-Ive posted:

Jindal's like those 19th century Indian colonialists who thought if they acted white hard enough their British masters would let them in the club. Kinda like how Gandhi used to rant about blacks all the time in South Africa and got labeled "Coloured" anyway

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

:geno:

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Maybe the reason he wants to shut down LSU is his grandfather was eaten by a Bengal Tiger

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

Slaughterhouse-Ive posted:

So much this.

holy loving :lol:

Entropia
Nov 18, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Mr.Smiley4 posted:

If I evolved from you, I'm not sure what I am.

a troon polyp

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Jastiger posted:

Lol Des Moines is key. ST Louis is the fuckin' South at this point.
ah yes, the "no true Midwesterner" fallacy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

I know what Mitch Mcconnell will be waxing his carrot to tonight :fap:

• Locked thread