Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
Quality casing.

quote:

Mr capps:

He stars of with a lot of posts with little to no real content. He comments a little on Adaham and is pressuring q_q a little but mostly t just fluffs and so on. also he choosed to spend effort in finding a video of him playing a video game mafia with no sound, when i asked if he could link to some of his games (he explained too that they were behind paywalls though). I mean dafuq?

So like a lot of fluff in beginning.

Also he states early on that he doesnt like people who are syaing one thing is bad and doing the same thing hypocrites (referring to q_q). however in post #335 he states he doesnt want to talk to pizzaguy as he trusts himm At that time pizzaguy really havent posted anything useful - and actually he have been a hypocrite himself by showing "forced aggression" vs dgz and the us/we-thing. That statement from capps are so weird regardless of pizzaguys role

Also as someone else mentioned (Turnip or banks?) the postings from #366 and forward about who the most dangerous player was is like communicating to his team of wolves - i cant find a single reason to discuss this as a villager but more reason for the wolves.

And finally i just agree with everything dgz wrote in his case on capps.

I believe capps is often a wolf/scum here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

capps is so wolfy

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

quote:

I believe capps is often a wolf/scum here

They all talk in probabilities like they're playing a poker hand. It drives me nuts.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Did they say Capps was Wolfy because SA has a paywall? I'm not exactly sure what that was saying but I'm choosing to believe the dumbest possible interpretation.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Did they say Capps was Wolfy because SA has a paywall? I'm not exactly sure what that was saying but I'm choosing to believe the dumbest possible interpretation.

It was definitely presented as a negative point against him

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
What

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

capps coded this website so i think its a fair poi nt

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
Adaham is already taking his ball and going home.

quote:

Originally Posted by Adaham
And since Iso has been so keen on painting me as a loser player on my own forum (TaleWorlds), here are some of the PM's I've received from fellow players:

"And man, some of those idiots you had to play with are really cringe worthy. And we thought Hawk was difficult to play with. That goat dude and the other spammer take the crown for most annoying players I've ever seen. I don't remember facing similar players over here.

But I suppose this should be expected at some point. It's the internet after all. Not every community has the same quality control TW has."

"Took a quick look at the thread... the game is filled with a players who are as egotistical as Whoopin, as spammy and Llandy and I x 10, and seemed to all be dropped on their heads as kids like Gerry with few people are making sensible contributions. Guess that happens in a game with 90% middle-schoolers."

"That said, I was literally cringing at the first dozen pages or so. I wouldn't blame you at all for bowing out or playing a la Seff, and even I, with my phone-playing and rapid posting, would struggle to keep up with that much activity.

It's a shame that things are so cliquey there; it's a real down side. Maybe they are just intimidated by you and must band together to stand up to the bad man who asks questions "

These are three of our best players talking. Probably that only confirms the likes of Yates that Taleworlds is a ****ty community, but just to show you that I have the support of my people and they don't think I'm a bad player.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Can I assume Taleworlds is a furry community

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

lmao 'three of their best players' are insulting their own community to make a point about the 2p2 players

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

kaschei posted:

Can I assume Taleworlds is a furry community

with "quality control"

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

capps is fake melting town

capps posted:

i just want to lock myself in my room and blast radiohead all day and scream in a pillow

quote:

"It's pretty obvious you are irritated, but, the premise I'm working from is that if IRL life was that serious and you're a villager and the thread is this full of aids, you just laugh at us instead allowing yourself to just get angrier and angrier."

Also this is god drat bull**** as well. Do you not understand, the spectrum, of personality, that can ****ing exist out there. Like I am not talking about just me, some people could get sad, some people could get angry, some people could get horny. But no you think people would laugh.

Pinterest Mom fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Apr 30, 2015

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm pretty far behind on the game, but what I have read is just not terribly interesting.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I'm pretty far behind on the game, but what I have read is just not terribly interesting.

I read quite a bit of day 1 then skipped to the end.

It is a bit too much for me to keep up with, but I agree with what I read of it.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

quote:

Pizza Guy said

I'm going to leave so much spew that it will boggle your mind, mister seer.

I am going to be exhaustive today because I don't have work today because me and someone else switched shifts.

I could have kept an excuse that I have work, and I deliberately don't, because I want to play this game ever since I saw I didn't get ate last night and I was wrong on Iso.

I'm that dedicated.

I work 45 hours this week and I'm putting 50 hours into this game. Sit back and relax and watch the show, because not only am I never getting lynched today, even if I were, village will still win now.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Oh and there was a day end and night. Two VT down.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

pizza guy is scum

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

quote:

Yates said

This is an activity check. It's pure math and may be useful or may be nothing. But I'm struck by how little conversation has happened today. We have more information. We have someone with a fake wolf peek. We've got so much MORE to discuss today than we did early yesterday. But look at this [if you care]. If not? The TL/DR version is:

We had an activity drop [in terms of posts per hour] of 47%.

Nerd.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

kaschei posted:

pizza guy is scum

Yeah I think so.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

quote:

Originally Posted by Pizza

quote:

Originally Posted by TehBankertin

Pizza so in the world where you're a villa Explain to me why YAtes is an auto wolf. You don't have to do my homework i just want to get into your head a bit.

His reaction to how I owned his leans list was to hide and bleed a lot.

No villager's reaction should have been that. You always hit back, you don't wait to see if my read on Yates was consensusy enough to say gg and avoid spew.

Now that there's an opening, he's trying to push back, from the position of being in a corner, bloody, and seeing stars, and I'm perfectly healthy.

It's a valiant effort, but the only reason why the ref hasn't called the fight is because I'm more or less alone in seeing how his mistake and his reaction especially has locked him wolf.

He has to fight back but if you pay close attention he's doing it very carefully in a very cautious, ponderous, passive, and anti-spew manner.

It's not how you or anyone else in this game who is a villager would react to it. The answer is to laugh it off like the nonsense it should have been, but because he was pretty sure he got owned, he covered up.

That's the flinch, that's the tell.

Such a douche.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

He's got a point

quote:

Capps said

Like literally just actually read what Pizza is writing. Like actually read it. Its just, nothing. There is nothing to it. Its just a lot of words. That vaguely sound like they're making points. And some loud noises. That is all it is.

I don't know how anyone is taking it seriously.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

quote:

Pizza guy said

You must understand that I don't believe in quitting and because of the style of play I have, I have even nicknamed myself the "Roomba".

In the musketeers game on this site, I bumped into a truckload of villagers, irritated the hell out of them, and figured out they were a villager before it was too late, and turned, and voted for someone else.

This is my process.

It's not graceful or brag-worthy, but it gets the job done.

I will suck up an Iso into my vacuum bag, and then chew on Yates until I think he's a villager, then turn and vote for my next guy, and so on, until the process is complete, and to make matters worse, I've already dropped seer cover so I am going to be doing this for a long, long time to come. I also haven't been the real peek yet, as far as I can tell, so I've got survivability.

I am going to be in here solving for villagers with as much grace as a fat guy carrying a refrigerator over a rickety bridge, until every single wolf is dead, or they finally put me out of my misery.

That may not be beautiful, but that kind of dedication is why I am in this game.

That's why I'm here. I will eat you if you're a wolf, even if I suck out loud for 100 miles of the journey there.

Nom nom nom, Capps. Nom nom.

I think Cool kid may be bussing, maybe it's road but SHC status makes me doubt that, maybe it's banks, and hell, maybe you're a villager and you're right about Turnip.

There's still almost a full day remaining. Whatever the truth is I will find it, relentlessly, and look like total rear end getting there.

That's my promise to you, and to my team.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Ahahahaha

quote:

Game solving? Its called killing the wolves. I want to kill Turnip and Road. Who I believe are the wolves. That is my ****ing game solving.

And yeah I know I am ****ing hostile, but I have had a bad week. This game, that mirror, kicked out of my club, and I wasn't even my communities first choice for this you know. Like that doesn't make me feel good. But they kid they wanted to send, Hiipfire, got killed in a ****ing hit and run.

Here is me game solving, stop listening to Pizza, vote Turnip.

Read turnips posts, he literally switches style and personality in them.

RIP Hiipfire

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
capps is a mafia treasure.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

:rip:

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

hiip...

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Some straightforward logic right here

quote:

@Banks (and others)
Would you say that capps would be most likely to call pizza town as a townie himself or as a scum?

I mean

a) capps is under pressure
b) pizzaguy is kind of under pressure
c) pizzaguy is heating capps
d) Would Town-capps be more inclined to call pizza for scum or town?
e) Would scum-capps be more inclined to call pizza for scum or town?

I can see it both ways. Maybe I actually think scum-capps would be more likely to do it, if they are not scum/scum, as he wants to get pizza off his back. But if he truly believes that pizza is just an annoying townie it could makes sense.

Also, capps is currently in the lead to lynch.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

:vince:

quote:

Are you sure his peek was fake?

How have you determined that? Even if he says it's fake, you don't know that it is fake.

I could reveal a peek on mr. capps n1 right now, as my way of playing seer.

Suppose my plan for playing seer this game was to fakepeek someone, on day 1, and leave my real n0 villager as my single top villager that was not my peek.

Then, play unlike a seer and pretend to seer hunt, and then, that night, peek my n0 peek and double-check to make sure I wasn't screwing over village. And then I drop seer cover on capps the next day deliberately if I was incorrect about the fake peek.

If I'm correct, then I just reverse my n1 and n0 peek order.

If I'm not, I hard claim that I did not peek capps on night zero.

Suppose I felt pretty strongly that Yates was partners with Capps, and didn't want to leave my peek out there obviously, because I want to survive tonight, too.

So I put capps as by bottom 3, but say he's only 75% guilty.

Then, when I argue with Yates, and determine he's just a villager, not a wolf fake peeking me, I put Capps as my top 1 wolf and pretend to have my seer cover blown.

And I can say all of this and not get murdered tonight.

And if I do say all of this and get murdered tonight, I have fully clarified my entire seer strategy, was based on dropping cover and leaving fake peeks and changing my peeks.

Now, factoring all that in, are you absolutely certain I did not get peeked wolf for real?

No, you can't say that with absolute certainty.

Nor can you disprove what I am saying about capps.

That is the thing about fake peeking someone- lies are what they are, they are a method of misdirection. But a lie doesn't have to be false.

A seer can lie all day, and clarify their lies any time they wish. And they can lie about the truth as well.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
haha excuse me?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm not sure. I dont think it was English.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

do we know capps' alignment?

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Allen Wren posted:

do we know capps' alignment?

he is a pro mafia player

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

kaschei posted:

he is a pro mafia player

Sadly he is no longer a Fountainhead. He got kicked out of the club at the last meeting.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Ahahahaha

RIP Hiipfire

aww gently caress I'm dead?

son of a bitch

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

HiipFire posted:

aww gently caress I'm dead?

son of a bitch

Sorry to hear about your untimely demise.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Are we going to get invited back?

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
i guess not

:(

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Well Hiip won't thats for sure.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Hiip was there? What the hell?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

Hiip was there? What the hell?

uh, are you joking around?

• Locked thread