Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diqnol
May 10, 2010

fiery_valkyrie posted:

uh, are you joking around?

no? capps was our guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
More Pizza magic

quote:

Note this from today, and note where I put Hibiki YESTERDAY.

He's in black because he's my seer / wolf.

I have nothing to say in his defense, I think he's objectively wolfy, I called him so Day One.

This is not me sheeping your reads, guys. I was there before you.

I was merely being cautious because I can't READ players who don't post, and I decided his odds of being the seer, or a wolf, were high.

I did not push him today myself because of this.

He is providing seer cover to the actual seer right now, merely because he hasn't specifically blown it yet.

But that's literally all I have for Hibiki.

I am not bussing two of my wolf brothers today with a live seer with live peeks.

I am never a wolf this game.

Now you put that on your leans list so I can go to bed.

If you think I'm just a clown and I'm faffing around because I'm a trolly wolf you are BADLY mistaken about what I am.

I have a sense of humor, do not mistake that for unseriousness.

quote:

Now before I go to bed I'd like you guys to be serious and tell me you think I am a wolf after what I have provided for you to think about.

I'm waiting.

This isn't an ego trip, either. You tell me you think this is a possible result from me from a wolf version of me.

If you think I am a wolf, I will keep on going.

And I will not stop. You think this is a joke to me? I'm not joking.

Read me villager now.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

no? capps was our guy

Capps said that we would have sent Hiip except that Hiip was killed in a hit & run accident before the game started.

Now I'm not going to say Capps was making stuff up, but Hiip did post just before.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm pretty sure Pizza guy is actual crazy in the head.

quote:

quote:

Originally Posted by TehBankertin
road's SHC thing is like a day pass its not forever. I think he is being more solvey today than yesterday though.

Pizza has LOADS of scum equity. He is openly seer hunting.

You are damned right I am. The seer cover is completely effed, and not just because of me, mind you.

We solve this thing today so the seer can go to bed knowing he got a wolf.

Even if he dies, I want to know we've got 2 and 3 on the run.

I'm not leaving this game until I get through to you on this.

quote:

quote:

Originally Posted by Yates
What are you saying? Are you claiming you fake peeked Hibiki wolf, now?

No, the n0 peek is always a villager.

I'm saying I called him a wolf, and the only reason I put him behind my own name was because I had the sudden thought he might be our seer, so I left it alone.

I can even quote you the exact post and show you the progression.

And it will take me 3 minutes.

quote:

quote:

Originally Posted by TehBankertin
With a seer alive light bussing is necessary.
There's nothing light about it. I independently came up with all of these names, I reversed on capps myself, I named Hibiki before anyone. I pointed out Confuse rei and told you if you're not a seer, there sits a wolf.

These are my tinfoil hats and they do not allow me to survive f3 even if I am correct if I am a wolf.

I'm never surviving this game as a wolf, and I'm handing you all my partners and telling you for 20 hours why they are wolves.

That means pizza is a villager.

And pizza was on yates because he fake peeked me wolf and conceded, and in spite of the brilliance of his play, it harmed my ability to solve the game.

So you decide whether or not today was a wolf day from pizza hut over here.

Banks.

quote:

You read me perfectly, except for the part where I'm a wolf.

This is serious mode. There's not a single person in this game who thinks I was ever a wolf this game within 2 rounds, maximum.

Can you handle that, Banks?

quote:

You're right. I have this much WIM as a wolf.

But I need survivability, Banks, and you know I have zero.

quote:

Thank you.

That was Askthepizzaguy the peeked wolf, ladies and gentlemen.

Now that I have made my points, I am going to relax.

But I'm still not leaving this thread.

Who has literally any question for me?

quote:

I am sincerely touched.

Have a little faith.

If Askthepizzaguy lynches a wolf today, and tomorrow, and is still around at final 3, it's always a wolf claim.

How could it ever not be? If we can't solve it by then, I will take the compliment at that point.

You don't ever lynch Askthepizzaguy in the next 2 rounds.

quote:

It doesn't work, there's no explanation for why I am never murdered if I am this correct.

I can't win this game this way, dude. No one here will allow it.

They have to lynch me or else they're afraid for their pride if I am a wolf.

It's about honor at that point. No one will allow me to have this game as a wolf after today, especially if I begin lynching wolves.

Search your feelings, young Banksy. You will know it to be true.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Capps is back.

quote:

Capps said
you know pizza said "oh they aren't letting me get away with anything, why are you focusing on me" and its like the time i was away trying to get to sleep, it seems like pizza was making the same sort of deals and just blanket bs statements i called him out on and yet nobody cares

quote:

Capps said
like everyone acknowledge that pizza was ****ing with me, and attempting to make deals with me, and they acknowledge what he did in the past, but when he started it up again and started doing it again to the rest of you, you just took it as fact once again.

quote:

Capps said
i can't even get angry right now. its just this big blank numbness where i shake my head and say "why why why"

pizza is poison in the well.

quote:

Capps said
i think that is maybe the problem here. you guys are just reading what pizza is saying at face value, but what is his motive.

quote:

Capps said
like when i think about it, a town player messes with scum to manipulate information out of them right? well if pizza is town, and i am scum, then what information was he trying to get out of me? there was nothing.

he was just trying to make me look bad for the most part. that is what a scum player does when they manipulate a town player like that.

its all about motive.

i'm glad i got away from the game for a moment because it cleared my head but i am so god drat tired i wish i could sleep

quote:

Capps said
like even pizza with this vote towards me kept saying "hey i wasn't the leader on this"

but he has been like that with mostly everything in this game, he is just following trends. he looks active because he keeps doing "stuff" and making deals, but he doesn't actually seem to believe in any of the votes if you think about it. why else would he make these crazy deals and then make complete 180s at a drop of a hat when someone agrees to do something for him.

quote:

quote:

Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy

THIS IS ME ASKING YOU DIRECT SOLVING QUESTIONS AND I AM COMPLETELY DONE BEING POLITE ABOUT IT.

IF YOU ARE A VILLAGER YOU WILL GET OFF OF YOUR LAZY BUTT AND ANSWER MY VERY SIMPLE QUESTION, YOU PEEKED WOLF.

quote:

FFS I can be an rear end too, do you want me to do so? I can stop being a gentleman about it because you ARE pissing me the hell off.

i mean look at this, now he is simply threatening me.

quote:

quote:

You demonstrated no reasoning why either of them are a villager.

You dismissed the question.

You said it wasn't a relevant question because anyone would answer the same way.

All you did was hurdle the obstacle, you did not give two seconds worth of thought to your answer. The real question was, why are they villagers?

Why are they voting for you if they're villagers?

And instead of acting like a champion and tackling this challenge you resorted to hack tactics like calling me an asshat, and saying I'm a wolf after you repeatedly said I wasn't one.

So don't begin to tell me or anyone else this:

You have done everything in your power to give zero information to anyone today.

And my idea of "manipulation" is asking you direct, simple to understand, solving questions about your thought process.

Now think about that and get back to me about which one of us was acting like an rear end today.

i mean look at this post. its design so it looks like its about the game, but really all pizza is trying to do is take the moral highground here. its kinda sad

quote:

quote:

You're done. Short of a seer peek that says someone else is a wolf, you die Capps.

I gave you plenty of polite chances. I'm through with you.

and here, like i remember a ton of posts where pizza was like "i am not a town leader" and "people don't listen to me" but then he says something like this when he acts like he is control of the town and his word is law

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
nahh capps is right I'm dead

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

FIery thanks for updating us with quotes. I don't have the patience to read that game.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Peeked wolf? Seer? I loving hate this vocab.

Jarvisi
Apr 17, 2001

Green is still best.
So why do people keep talking about wolves? I thought this was mafia, not werewolf

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

Sgt. Anime Pederast posted:

So why do people keep talking about wolves? I thought this was mafia, not werewolf

That sounds like wolfy talk to me.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Have you ever had times when you've wondered "how do I make a concise, effective case"? Well wonder no more.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

quote:

Well that certainly took longer than expected but I finished my ISO of Pizza, which basically entailed reading through this entire god****ed thread again because he's everywhere.

Originally I was going to color code these to show how each post made me lean: town-mindset, scum-mindset, or either one. But then my laptop shut off on me and I lost everything I had, so I typed it up in Google Docs so I wouldn't lose it again, and now adding the color tags is simply too much of a chore. So I know it's just a huge wall of text, and I don't know if it will help others to read it in the same way that it helped me to write it, but it covers all the major events surrounding Pizza with post numbers so you can go back and reference those posts yourself.

#187 Says he isn't in WIM mode, that he won't be able to try too hard, the game happened at a bad time
#193 Opens up discussion with a scumread of Adaham's #51, votes Adaham
#195 provides a second take on Adaham by referencing "Skynet" and the "we/us" thing, but then later retracts Skynet's usefulness in #207. But he still built a read of Adaham around it. "I'm dusting off Skynet for this game".
#200 refutes Confuse rei's townie read on Adaham
#204 qualifies that a post by capp is the first thing he's felt distinctly villagery about so far. This would seem to match Pizza's n0 peak.
#210 puts capps, Yates and myself in his circle of trust, asks to be voted for if we think he's bull****ing us, quickly adds q_q to the mix in #211.
#218 implies again that capps is his peak
#220 reads Rei as scum with vague reasoning but seems to be based on Rei’s defense of Adaham and his accusation of capps
#230 Pizza confirms that capps is his fake peek n0.
#231 - 236 strong words for confuse rei. Threatens to come into day 2 with a wolf peek on him.
#237 gloats about how quickly he’s found the scum team
#240 more empty words against Rei when Rei tries to have a conversation about Pizza’s reads
#261 tells Rei to fight him lol but he pre-empts it with an accusation against himself. Using the words before Rei can.
#269 town-reads Iso after Iso follows Pizza’s vote for Adaham
#279 first truly genuine sounding thought process from Pizza so far, he says that solo bandwagons relieve the pressure for the wolves, wanting to open up discussion. Shows some restraint on his part for the first time
#283 asks Hibiki to vote for him, intention unclear
#287-288 more asking for votes so I guess this could just be his process
#299 adds coolkid to his circle of trust after one post
#324 tells Hibiki he can ignore him if he doesn’t like his style.
#327 asks for his scum reads to turn on each other. I can see both town and wolf motivations for this.
#343 says he’s going to ignore capps completely and let him do his own thing
#381 never voting for Iso
#417 when Banks asked Pizza for his thoughts on Yates, Pizza gave a nice read on him that seems to come with genuine thought process of Yates to that point
#421 Pizza says if Adaham flips wolf we should look at Pizza. I can’t untwist this pretzel, too much WIFOM.
#447-448 discusses why he thinks Rei’s comments are problematic by discussing mafia term semantics
#451 knocks his trust in Banks down a few pegs for a disagreement about tunneling
#457 seems to not take Banks’ line of questioning seriously when asking Pizza to back his words up
#464 says he’s not interested in proving his town-status to Banks, this honestly feels like genuine town apathy but I can see how it can be a confident wolf thing.
#486 identifies with a hard read on Banks being scum, not a normal post for a wolf to make if it isn’t true
#516 engages in discussion with Stardust, Pizza is on the offensive here but not with a bludgeoning device.
#539 switches vote to Road, seemingly to gauge reactions, satisfied with the case he’s made on Adaham which wasn’t gaining any momentum at the time. I lean scum on this shift in priorities, but can see the townie process behind it too.
#542 reinforces that he will switch back to Adaham if others vote that way, but cautions against a Chinese Fire Drill style type lynch. This is a townie-minded post.
#632 talking about everyone’s fake peeks
#692 surprised by the votes for road, explains that his own vote didn’t mean much. Could be genuine surprise or feigned while smirking at a job well done.
#706 reconsidering his reads though standing firm with his townie reads, I like this Pizza post
#712 mentions not wanting his emotions to be in control if he’s a wolf
#714 explaining his fake peek process from earlier to road, this goes on for a while, those who were there remember...
#733 engages in conversation with road, tells road to convince him he should remove his vote
#746 has no problem with people suspecting capps but does take issue with people voting for him, town-mindset
#762 town-centric mindset again while discussing fake peaks with road
#923 heavily reconsiders his Adaham suspicion, which I thought was a big townie-move because I had the same reaction at the time re: Adaham
#945 snap reads Iso as scum for how he reacted to Adaham’s posts
#946 quotes Stardust and says “This entire post is a wolf claim”.
#947 recognizes he should explain himself
#955 quotes Yates’ lean list and says it’s a wolf claim if Stardust flips scum, this feels like bullying in retrospect
#958 uses WIFOM to refute Stardust’s defense
#963 competently explains his stance re: Stardust vs Adaham
#982 presents a pretty involved theory on the current actions of an Adaham+Stardust scum team that makes me think he really believed it could be true
#993 good rebuttal against Stardust saying he wouldn’t waste his time if he was scum; Pizza pointed out that all scum do is waste their time
#1022 strong words for Stardust
#1025 plea to Banks to see the game the same way he is
#1029 votes Stardust
#1030 plea to leave mr. capps alone
#1035 admits to not having read capps’ case against me, and won’t do so until capps votes Stardust
#1039 explains his read on Stardust, acts 100% convinced
#1048 calls out for Yates to be the peek if Stardust flips TOWN. I can’t figure out the motivation for this post, it seems to go against what Pizza said in #955.
#1070 defends me in the face of a Stardust lynch, he really wants people to follow him here. If he were scum you’d think it would have been easy for him to stick with a road lynch while he had his vote there, but his switch to Stardust feels so assured... it just seems like a tough sequence of events to fake.
#1074 comfortable narrowing the focus onto Stardust and Turnip trains as Banks commanded
#1076 manipulating capps’ vote again
#1090 asks people to hold off on discussing Hibuki, to keep the focus on the two trains that Banks proposed
#1101 says I look bad based on vote tallies, again says we should table discussion on Hibuki.

Day 2
#1411 apologizes for leading the lynch on Stardust, says he doesn’t usually read a scum so confidently like that on Day 1. Seems explanatory and a preemptive self-defense, which could be a townie-mindset just as well, but I don’t know, Pizza has acted confident with basically all of his scum reads in this game.
#1412 commends q_q for his seer cover and explains it was the reason he backed off his road vote, which had previously been unexplained.
#1418 votes Yates for perceived seer hunting
#1428 attacks Yates for doing a 180 on Stardust. I’m on the fence on how I feel about this, it seems there is nothing Yates can do to not be on Pizza’s radar in this situation. Pizza has him in a Catch-22 to this point.
#1431 self awareness about not being killed, says he needs to be the N2 peak
#1433 some convoluted logic about capps being scum based on Pizza’s peak, I don’t really follow what he’s saying here but it seems worth noting
#1435 challenges our ability to read him, says he is usually a mysterious player
#1438 says he’s mislynched as town and never lynched as wolf, says if he leads a lynch on town he NEEDS to be peaked.
#1441 uses seer cover to defend the players on Yates’ radar and thus accuse Yates, specifically saying Yates’ bottom 4 players are all town, which is mathematically impossible for the cop to have intel on at this stage, so I’m not sure why Pizza used this seer cover if not other than to attack Yates with it.
#1444 case post on Yates, scumreading him based on Yates including 14 players on his lean list
#1446 asks for help finding Yates’ partners
#1448 trolling Yates
#1455-56 well developed reasoning against Yates while trying to discern who his scum buddies are
#1459 seer hunting by asking me to confirm my n0 Yates peak was fake, saying my cover is blown, I don’t believe that is the case.
#1460 discusses his Yates read with road
#1465 feeds his own ego about the thought of Yates accurately scum-lynching Pizza
#1476 removes his seer cover from capps
#1481 discusses how his seer cover for capps did not work so he dropped it
#1482 pushes capps and Yates together as a scum team. What I can’t figure out is why Pizza felt he needed to drop his seer cover to go after capps today when he can go after Yates today and drop his cover Day 3 if Yates flips wolf. Dropping seer cover is a good way to make yourself a less valid nightkill target though. Not at all sure how I feel about Pizza dropping cover at this moment, I can’t figure out the motivation.
#1503 asks for cooperation from Capps to find the wolves
#1508 admits to Capps that he hasn’t given any good reasons for defending me so far. If Pizza is scum he would know I’m town, and maybe he’s at a loss for how to come up with a good reason to not suspect me. In that case I’m not sure why Pizza just wouldn’t shrug his shoulders and suspect me just because. Thanks Capps for calling him on it.
#1509 now he’s unlocking Capps as scum, that was a quick turnaround
#1511 more outward confidence in his scum reads
#1528 says he assumed road was q_q’s fake peak while simultaneously admitting that q_q never left an explicit peak.
#1531 in-depth analysis of q_q’s reads
#1532 concludes that q_q’s reads/death implicates Yates and capps
#1534 asks Yates to fight him
#1535 accuses Yates of no longer solving, which is not objectively true, as Yates was the first player to analyze q_q’s reads, which is something Pizza also did so he must feel that it is gamesolving, and Yates was attacking Pizza, so that’s gamesolving too. So this statement seems simply not true.
#1540 more taunting of Yates sounding confident and infallible
#1543 says he could have lied about not having work and hid from the thread today if he was a wolf. But I honestly just don’t even think that’s Pizza’s style, he wants to be in the middle of the fray as often as he can.
#1545 simultaneously accuses Yates of coming after him HARD and CAUTIOUSLY due to Pizza’s perceived lack of momentum on a Yates lynch causing Yates to grow more confident.
#1557 says he could conceivably distance with Road the way he did on Day 1 if they were teammates.
#1562 realizes his behavior is bad for town if he’s wrong about Yates.
#1567 detailed seer hunting in thread... blows other players’ cover based on his OWN reads, then lists a scum team of capps, Rei and Yates with Yates being the priority.
#1570 narrows focus onto Yates and Rei, again says Yates is outed
#1574 tells Banks he is not concerned with analyzing Day 1 EoD, says it was town vs town, which is consistent with his read of me and correct.
#1620 adds me as an alternate to his scum team citing interaction with capps.
#1631 says Yates is not town because Yates didn’t put a fight up against him, despite the fact that Yates DID attack Pizza.
#1644 says he doesn’t get rustled as a wolf, and would be less confident if he thought Yates was innocent, that seems a convenient position to be in if Pizza is a wolf.
#1646 accuses Yates of giving up, I didn’t get the same impression for Yates so I’m thinking this is only in Pizza’s head.
#1649 engages in meaningful conversation with Yates for IMO the first time
#1651 says Yates played well as a wolf, admires his genius, MVP level, despite the fact that Pizza is also claiming to have caught Yates in an incredible simple manner. What he’s saying doesn’t match up with how he’s acted re: his Yates suspicion up to this point. Maybe he was being facetious and mean, but that doesn’t seem like Pizza’s style, so it seems like more of his super confident shtick that he apologized for on Day 1 and said he never does.
#1660 switches his vote to Capps, forcibly removing Yates from his scum radar, only after Yates has claimed a wolf peak on Pizza.
#1661 reminds the thread that he dropped his seer cover on Capps.
#1692 engages in meaningful back and forth with Yates about Yates’ wolf-peak on Pizza. Analyzes everyone’s reactions to it and concludes that not many are taking the claim seriously.
#1694 confident about capps being scum now, and throws out Rei, Coolkid and Banks as potential bussers. I think it’s just as likely that Pizza is the one doing the bussing here, but obviously he’s not going to point that out.
#1696 Pizza has now completely flipped his position/reads due to Yates crying wolf
#1705 asks Capps why Capps isn’t voting for him
#1750 points out that Rei suspected capps and only wouldn’t vote for him because of Pizza’s fake peak, which I agree with him, it does look like it could be planned bussing.
#1752 keeps mentioning how the wolves planned to bus capps, but Pizza is the one who is going after capps the hardest at this point, so again it looks like HE could be the busser.
#1761 clarifies his bussing theory which indirectly exonerates Pizza since it’s his blown cover seer that he says set in motion the bussing, which doesn’t seem like a great bussing plan to me, since nobody took the fake peak seriously in the first place, and the timing of Pizza removing his seer cover seems random.
#1823 a TON of self-aware analysis about Pizza’s play so far. I really like certain parts of this post, but I’m not discounting that the entire thing could be bull****. If it is BS, Pizza basically deserves the win.
#1855 switches Yates out of his scum team, replaces him with Hibiki
#1879 asks Banks to drop his fake peak of Rei. This seems like more seer hunting, but I’m entertaining the possibility that I’m reading that wrong.
#1894-5 demonstrates his reads of Capps and Rei, tosses Hibuki in as an afterthought
#1908 draws attention to his earlier mention of Hibuki and claims to have “been there first”
#1912 demanding to be read as a villager or he will continue to strong arm the game.
#1919 uses his previous reads to logically deduce he is a townie. The logic does not make sense to me but I don’t know if his reads are right or not, and he seems to know that.
#1945 says he’ll never make it through the game if he’s a wolf. That seems to directly contradict what he told us in #1438.

__________________________________________________ ___
From all this I get the feeling that Pizza is trying to strongarm the thread, in order to either solve the game all by himself or lead the entire town astray by taking control.

I don't think Yates is the seer, I don't think his claim on Pizza was true, but I think the way Pizza reacted to it is telling. He backed off Yates immediately, switched gears and went after Capps (blowing his seer cover first to do so), then set to work on building a team around Capps. If Yates DID call Pizza out correctly with his peak, if PIZZA believes Yates is the seer, then it is absolutely not in Pizza's interest to pursue a Yates lynch, because we'd certainly lynch Pizza next. So instead he turns on his teammate who he tried to protect on Day 1 but gave up on today in the interest of self preservation.

This is all assuming Capps is bad too, and some of the Capps/Pizza interaction is a little over the top, particularly from Capps' side, so I don't know that I completely buy them as teammates hamming it up with each other. I think Capps+Rei could be more likely, as Pizza himself suggested.

As far as capps goes, I found myself agreeing with his analysis of Pizza's gameplay but not his tone or his anger levels. I don't understand why Capp is playing with such vitriol atm. He could be an angry villager but it always feels like he's got a holier than thou sort of attitude with the players he interacts with. I get the feeling that Capps thinks he is above this game, but my mafia experiences tell me that's not necessarily a scum tell. And Pizza is right, Capp spent most of the game saying he didn't suspect Pizza and only disagreed with his methods, but Capps ultimately has voted for Pizza. In a bit of irony though, Pizza basically did the same thing to Capps by defending him then voting him out of nowhere. That's why I think this could be a bussing situation.

If Pizza is scum I think his teammates are Capps and one of either Soneji and Hibuki. Slight possibility it could be Road but based on the seer conversation they had on Day 1 I don't think so and I still feel good about road.

If Pizza is not scum but Capps is, I think Capps' teammates could be Confuse Rei and either Hibuki or Soneji.

I really need to reread Hibuki and Soneji because they are blending together in my mind, but this has been exhausting so I'm going to post this, take a quick break and get back to those shortly. I am up way way too late tbh, but with the pace of this game I guess I don't have time to sleep and work and play.

In my opinion the two wagons today should be Mr.Capps and Pizza, but I'll take a look at Soneji and Hibuki and see if there's anything there that holds up well independent of these other reads... voting Askthepizzaguy for now.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Holy loving poo poo

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
So I am dead.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Like I can't even be disappointed that I am dead, because I went out in the most hilarious way, and I still don't understand how I am dead.

MrThingyman
Mar 8, 2014
sup capps, thanks for playing and representing your community! :)

if you want to be added to the Skype spectator chat (up to 125 ppl), lemme know

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Were you lynched? What were you?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Like, I am completely baffled here.

It was crazy land, there was this weird dream logic to everything that didn't make sense.

It was only fitting I would be slain by Pizzaman, who was just completely insane.

That was one of the best experiences of my life. Hahaha

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

MrThingyman posted:

sup capps, thanks for playing and representing your community! :)

if you want to be added to the Skype spectator chat (up to 125 ppl), lemme know

Thingyman, all I want to know, does that game seem as crazy as to me and the spectators here?

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

mr.capps posted:

Like I can't even be disappointed that I am dead, because I went out in the most hilarious way, and I still don't understand how I am dead.

Pizza guy is the most annoying person

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

capps you can argue with their methods, but not their results

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I guess your strategy was good if you think of it as distracting them and helping clear your buds

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
:rip: capps

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
That was really one of the best experiences I have had in a game. I can't say the game itself was great, but the experience was amazing. I loved it.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

quote:

Name: Thedore Capps
Political views: Conservative Libertarian, but plays mafia like a Liberal Anarchist

Favorite Movies: Apocalypse Now, Dirty Harry, the nolan batman movies (thinks of himself playing mafia like Nolan’s Joker, thedore is completely insufferable), ace ventura, will not shut up about tarattino, boondock saints, and the way of the gun

Favorite songs: Drops of Jupiter, bittersweet symphony, radiohead’s stuff, random assortment of NiN, Bullet with Butterfly Wings, that terrible song where the guy sings about committing self righteous sucide when angels deserve to die

Nicknames: Doobie Howser, Alexander (the great), Thedore Styles (someone once said he looks like harry styles ((he doesn’t)) and now has adopted the nickname himself and awkardly brings it up)

Food: Taco Bell (says to love “mexican” but has only ever had Taco Bell), Arby’s, can’t tell the difference between Pepsi, Coke, and RC Cola, drinks mostly Mt. Dew, but recently tried Surge. Orders a lot from Pizza places, but mostly wings and not pizza.

Video games: Bioshock (does a few mental gymnastics to justify this), Forza, any shooter ever

Only child, family had a foreign exchange student so he thinks he knows a lot about Korean culture

Runs a libertarian club for his local campus called the fountain heads.

Recently mod his first game on SA, Loose Change Mafia

Accidentally ran over and killed a man with his car. (this of course will never be revealed in the game)

His dog name is Aynrand.

Dreams of being a youtube star.

Uses the term “dank” a lot despite never actually smoking weed.

Here are some of the notes I wrote down, I had a lot more but they were in a notebook.

And yeah, Hiipfire was the guy Theodore ran over.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I'm just going to say right now that if I ever play a champs game I'll just be myself.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

lmao you were pretty transparently unhelpful capps

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Ernie, did you read Pizza? Killing him would have seriously been the most helpful thing to the town.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I would have carried those fools only to crush them beneath my boot

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Diqnol I don't think you understand the true power of pizza.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I am pretty sure they are some sort of boogeyman style monster.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Capps I am a master of boogeyman taming. There will be no denying my perseverance

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Capps I can't believe you killed Hiip. So much innocence lost on that day.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Capps I can't believe you killed Hiip. So much innocence lost on that day.

And all for naught... Theodore is a true villain.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

Capps I am a master of boogeyman taming. There will be no denying my perseverance

Someone buy pizza an account, I want to see you tame the beast

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I don't get how the rules work. Since you died are you disqualified from moving on to the next round? Or if your faction wins do you move on? How does this work?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Its a voting thing

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Yeah capps I'm going to add to the pile here and say you didn't do a good job, even though you were funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Have you ever had times when you've wondered "how do I make a concise, effective case"? Well wonder no more.

If anyone posts a wall of words like that in a game I'm running, they're getting loving modkilled. These people are the most insufferable shits I've ever seen.

• Locked thread