Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Send me in next year TIA

Or Diqnol I guess he has dibs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Did they say Capps was Wolfy because SA has a paywall? I'm not exactly sure what that was saying but I'm choosing to believe the dumbest possible interpretation.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

hiip...

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Are we going to get invited back?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

capps you can argue with their methods, but not their results

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I guess your strategy was good if you think of it as distracting them and helping clear your buds

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I'm just going to say right now that if I ever play a champs game I'll just be myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Yeah capps I'm going to add to the pile here and say you didn't do a good job, even though you were funny

• Locked thread