Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Gaunab posted:

lol you read vice op

The entire video is vicemagazine.flv.

Still pretty hosed up, and South Carolina is a garbage state. But I already knew that before watching the video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

ArbitraryC posted:

How do they know she's trans?

I have no idea, the people in the video were convinced that she was a transwoman (probably her body and the face-covering mask) but there's no indication anywhere else that she's trans. I think YouTube commenters just latched onto an idea and ran with it because of the remarks in the video.

Germstore posted:

Fat southern women are constantly in a state of intense aggression. They attack at the least provocation. It is quite dangerous but all attempts at instating a leash law have failed.

They just have an overabundance of Fat Sass so they have to let it out every once in a while when it boils to the surface. Kind of like glycerine. Floating to the surface of boiled fat.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

psyopmonkey posted:

Okra is so fun battered and fried!

Could pop that poo poo in my mouth for days.

...yeah, just like that. Just imagine that banana is a bunch of okra.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

I think this is all just viral marketing for a new Harmony Korine movie, a sequel to Spring Breakers where an angry mob in Myrtle Beach attacks a mirror-faced hooker but it turns out that she's the leader of a whole gang of mirror-faced transsexual hookers.

• Locked thread