Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again
H & M is the Chipoltle of clothes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
i remember going there as a kid and thinking "WOW these are nice clothes! Look at the prices!!!!!!!"

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
never been to an H & M

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
dont even know what h&m is, op

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

all my clothes come from walmart

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
but then my mom told me they were cheap clothes. back then I was like "well who the gently caress cares it looks cool" but when I grew up I quickly dropped the whole garbage quality one time use clothes bs

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
is that like 5 guys, OP? :confused:

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I only buy clothes in thrift stores and Nordstroms.

nonazis
Oct 13, 2014

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.
What am chipotle? I am forced, by the nature of this conversation, to assume it is rape, and you are all rapists,

She's not 'one time use', she's a woman.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
h&m is good
chipotle is good

everything is good

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

but then my mom told me they were cheap clothes. back then I was like "well who the gently caress cares it looks cool" but when I grew up I quickly dropped the whole garbage quality one time use clothes bs
idk why goons say that. they don't fall apart after one wash and last about as long as Target or any other cheap-end clothing store. some of their shirts are really thin for sure but most of their button downs and such are decent qual

Xaris fucked around with this message at 15:56 on Apr 24, 2015

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

I must not be trendy or metro enough to know what you mean.

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax
:agreed:

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
i DONATE clothes of better brands than H&M (so you can imagine the quality of clothes that I actually keep)

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

i DONATE clothes of better brands than H&M (so you can imagine the quality of clothes that I actually keep)

Hanes beefy tees?

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
humpin & masturbatin

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

How so? Is it due to the sizes? H&M don't make anything in goon size and chipoltle offer too small portions to slake our appetite for mexican food.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
agreed op

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
if you don't agree with the op then you're fedora is probably on too tight and cutting off the circulation to your brain

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I got pink tank tops there that show my nipples when I go to the gym

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Forever 21 is better garbage tier but cute clothes

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

i shop at the hudson's bay company :shrug::shobon:

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Their shirts look ok on the rack, but are cut like boxes and look like poo poo on a person.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
H&m is for kids.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
As teenagers cheaper clothing is not cool cause it doesnt cost as much even though they look/last the same. Then you realize it doesnt matter and save money to buy basically the same thing. Then you get older and you swear that paying twice as much for a shirt is totally justified.

lol

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
i wear a burlap sack to cover my shame. on very cold days i wear a hat made of hair harvested from my own head. grandma usually gets me socks for christmas so that's cool

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Xaris posted:

h&m is good
chipotle is good

everything is good

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
garage sales have the best prices and sometimes authentic stains

Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again

Whys the black model always make a funny face.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lol if you don't get all your clothes personally tailored

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

trolling metal dorks by posting fake band patches is top notch imho

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

it really pisses me off when clothes look really well fitted on a manniquin and then you look in back and there's 500 pins and it's actually basically a potato sack

naem
May 29, 2011

H&m was great when starving my way through school honestly

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

i dont think that is h&m at all, its not their style

that said, h&m does have some attrocious stuff and you coulda just taken a picture of this page and it would have been funnier. who thought modelling shirts buttoned all the way up with loving jean shorts was a good idea? jfc i like their stuff but their model shots are goony goony

http://www.hm.com/us/subdepartment/MEN?Nr=4294956433

Xaris fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Apr 24, 2015

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

naem posted:

H&m was great when starving my way through school honestly

Why were you starving in school

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
Their six dollar t shirts are pretty nice and fit me perfectly

Pox
Feb 16, 2015
Crazy how the clothes look good on the mannequin of an athletic person but look bad on my hosed up goon body. WTF, H & M

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Pox posted:

Crazy how the clothes look good on the mannequin of an athletic person but look bad on my hosed up goon body. WTF, H & M

yeah, nothing looks good on an athletic person than a boxy cut that doesn't taper to the waist at all

Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting

Cnut the Great posted:

i wear a burlap sack to cover my shame. on very cold days i wear a hat made of hair harvested from my own head. grandma usually gets me socks for christmas so that's cool
Are you cutting your hair, or just collecting hairs that have shed? Becaue cutting wouldn't make any sense

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Yeah, it's they both sterilize what is inherently supposed to be kind of messy and fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangit Ronpaul
May 12, 2009
it's one of the few mass-market stores in the US where tall women who aren't hambeasts can find clothes that fit, so good for them i guess

• Locked thread