Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I know someone with a hufflepuff tattoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Zeike posted:

$5 a year, lets meltdown

lol this guy took offense to me even mentioning the pokebank because he assumed i was criticizing it, i guess? in fact i have no opinions either way about it

but i guess we can assume you have paid this 5 bucks per year that allowed you to move your digital muderbeasts from one game (that you paid for) to another game (that you paid for) on the handheld console(s) (that you paid for)

lol

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
actually I just googled it

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Zeike posted:

actually I just googled it

oh, word?

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

:horse:
MMOs are dead. A harry potter MOBA is clearly the future

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Build your own wizard school in minecraft-esque mode, and then conscript the children you teach to do lane battles against your friends.

voodoo dog
Jun 6, 2001

Gun Saliva

Locker Room Zubaz posted:

Instead of a jungler you have one player dedicated to trying to catch the snitch, a very fast monster roaming the map. If he ever catches it, the game is over. That'd be fun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LateToTheParty
Oct 13, 2012

The bane of my existence.

Locker Room Zubaz posted:

Do you have sources good sir.

• Locked thread