Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Haven't slept in 24 hours, bought a new guitar, practiced for a half an hour so far, gonna practice a few hours or until my fingers get numb, its a nice guitar.
also painted a new painting, wrote more on my novella, asked three girls out on a date on OKC, and texted another one who i messed up loving because I had whiskey dick and she open to do it proper sometime soon.
Oh and I'm taking the online part of the lifeguarding thing I'm taking so soon I be lounging in the sun for monies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

bipolar

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

naturally occuring brain meth yes

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Flo Cytometer posted:

well i wouldn't call it natural :newlol: