Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
thanks for saying "objectively" otherwise i wouldn't have believed you!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010
if you would rather eat BK than starve you deserve to be shot.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
what a shameful burger

RennZero
Oct 10, 2007

"Get in."
Best burgershame thread, good job dad gay so what.

PS. you are wrong though In-n-Out is pretty much awesome. Sorry if it sucks in Texas but that is probably just because it is in Texas.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
in n out is good but you have to explicitly ask them to not put salad dressing on your burger which is annoying

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

it's actually not good, but literally bad

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

op all your opinions on burgers are wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Control Volume posted:

op all your opinions on burgers are wrong

you would actually be surprised, one of the best burgers i had today was a burger that i had from 5 guys about 3 or 4 hours ago. so to recap-you might be wrong about that. in conclusion im right and you are my best friend. it was the only burger i have ever had in my life.

• Locked thread