Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
its made out of poo poo and it tastes like poo poo and its the worst burger of all time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
agreed

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

a bone to pick posted:

well, dumbfuck, that's why its'a called in-n-OUT. you're supposed to eat it, and then vomit it out,before it gives you the in-n-out diarrhea.

this makes sense, since its made of human poo poo. thanks for the protip, brodip

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

man nurse posted:

i have to disagree with you on this one dad gay. so what, but thank you for another opportunity to discuss burgers in gbs and why you're a tool if you don't buy all the ingredients and make one for yourself every time you want one.

sometimes iu dont have time and i just need to go in somewhere, get a burger, and get out. like at 5 guys.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

captainoblivious posted:

how do you know what poo poo tastes like op?

i tasted you

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

thank you for your service

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

you're objectively a bitch

actually you are. and in-n-0out burger is for bitches, so thats why you love it and eat their poo poo burgers that taste like poo poo like that other guy and you

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Locker Room Zubaz posted:

is the poo poo cooked or is it just poo poo on a roll?

i dont know ive never been, i dont live in california. im not a loving communist

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

a cop posted:

Volunteering is a service. Being a cop is a job. But, thank you.

no, thank you.

for your service

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

they named it that b/c they take it in-and-out of their butts before serving it hth

ya it sucks. BAD.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

enziarro posted:

i went there once when i was out there and they put some kind of hosed up salad dressing on the burger and it was disgusting so i threw it away

i don't know if it was the worst burger ever but definitely up there

yeah its loving horrible. i would have told you if you would have asked

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

strangely enough the greatest burger in recorded history was made out of falafel

actually, i hate to disagree. but that is patently false and inaccurate. the best burger ever made was created by 5 guys and its called the bacon cheeseburger and you can put different toppings on it but i would keep it simple, like onion, pickle, a1 sauce if i were you. if you were at in-n-out they would probably cum and piss on it though. gross

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

a cop posted:

I don't eat meat.

thanks for your service

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Nefarious posted:

everyone i know who has eaten an in n out burger has killed themselves in shame after they realized they had literally eaten poo poo

me too and ive even tried to kill myself just thinking about how lovely it is and how everyone who likes it is human garbage

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Nefarious posted:

the only thing stopping me from killing myself is that i'm not sure there's five guys in the afterlife

im 99% sure there is, because i guarantee that in-n-out burger is straight from HELL

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

i think i might get in and out for dindin tonight there is one on the way home from my office. I can drive through and get a #1 with animal style fries (its called the secret menu noobs :c00l: ) and a pink lemonaid

yeah, i think ill just drive hime from work, but on the way i have a real hankerin for some human poo poo with cum sauce. mmmhmmm let me just wash that down with some piss. doo doo doo. hi honey want me to pick up some human poo poo for you on the way home? "no? your loving the 5 guys ?? in our bedroom??? MAMA MIA!!! *dies*

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

hemophilia posted:

when it came to texas i was supremely bummed at how lovely it was and i haven't trusted a californian since

this human being knows whats up

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

RennZero posted:

I tried a five guys burger once. It was ok.

i guess its true. some people are just born to lose. you will probably get hit by a low flying plane or something soon. good riddance.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

they praise and overhype everything that they have as if they are the only place that thing exists and only they have the best version

yeah they suck real bad, OP

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

hemophilia posted:

i have never been to five guys, but i assume it's probably good. the problem is one isn't nearby, and the closest one for a long time was right next to taco cabana, and i like cabana

like i said some people are born to lose. see you in hell, asseyes

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

drat Dirty Ape posted:

at least my state has water

yeah and we arent all gay faggots running around with AIDS and eating human poo poo and drinking piss

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

we would have water if we didn't have to grow all the food for you bitches

yeah find good mexican food on the east coast good luck

look at this human being.

no one asked you to grow us food.
no one wants your lovely poo poo burgers
we arent on the east coast - you are
i have the best mexican food ever right here in fact i love it almost as much as 5 guys
you are a human being

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
californians are objectively the worst loving human beings in the world. they deserve their shithole human being burgers

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

hemophilia posted:

bunch of loving wrong in this post

that guy is so loving dumb its not even funny. he will probably be dead soon, dont worry.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

there's a few in nevada and arizona too

durrrrrrrrrrrr hurrrrrrr

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
what a shameful burger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Control Volume posted:

op all your opinions on burgers are wrong

you would actually be surprised, one of the best burgers i had today was a burger that i had from 5 guys about 3 or 4 hours ago. so to recap-you might be wrong about that. in conclusion im right and you are my best friend. it was the only burger i have ever had in my life.

• Locked thread