Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
waveformghost
Jan 12, 2015

they look like an uncanny valley mixture of all european and (real) american peoples. their politics are a satire. what the heck.

honest? i dont think the united states of america even exist. its all a lizard sham

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

congrats op, you uncovered the truth about us. we're sending over a drone to deliver your prize right now! :byewhore:

waveformghost
Jan 12, 2015

Feranon posted:

congrats op, you uncovered the truth about us. we're sending over a drone to deliver your prize right now! :byewhore:

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

hey i only invaded a lizard once and I was drunk, prick

waveformghost
Jan 12, 2015

IRONY is a LIE invented by the ZOG JEWISH COMEDIANS

• Locked thread