Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
But I have spotify premium, because i'm a normal guy on the go, who benefits more from bringing a music collection with him to do activities, than from a tv subscription for sitting alone at home in the dark..

discuss?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

i have dsl

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
because immersing yourself in music is one way to take the attent off your crippled social life lol "cant chat listening to a state of trance bye!"

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

DICK SUCKING LIPS???? LOL!!!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

holyu mother of gently caress

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
just get hulu+ you uncultured swine

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

I like podcasts more than music because it makes me feel like i am part of a conversation

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

Otto von Ruthless posted:

just get hulu+ you uncultured swine

man i love paying to watch commercials

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

And i like binge watching television shows because i am an insanely boring person and it gives me some common ground with which i can associate with coworkers and friends about

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I have DSL

I also have a digital subcriber line attached to my apartment. The DSLAM is right on my block too.

:bigtran:

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

i have plain old dsl. sublessor believed this was in fact "fios" because it was a verizon. so i post.... i cumpost

(props for my man with the dick suckin lips snype, i was waitin for it youngblood)

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

do you really suck dick? i thought it was just an image thing

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014

Flo Cytometer posted:

man i love paying to watch commercials

criterion collection doesn't have commercials (err, maybe they do in the beginning, not sure, but it's not like they get interrupted) and that is really the only reason to get hulu

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

criterion collection doesn't have commercials (err, maybe they do in the beginning, not sure, but it's not like they get interrupted) and that is really the only reason to get hulu

Like I don't own all 11 of those worthwhile on PHYSICAL MEDIA.

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014

lol. is one of them armageddon

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

lol. is one of them armageddon

n..n..no.

shut up allright

that belongs to my parents, not me I swear really

naem
May 29, 2011

Netflix has about a month of good content before you run out and then it's nothing but low budget horror movies. 3 of which are good, the rest are completely terrible.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

i like when they're on the asteroid and it starts tremoring and someone yells "EARTHQUAKE!!!"

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

naem posted:

Netflix has about a month of good content before you run out and then it's nothing but low budget horror movies. 3 of which are good, the rest are completely terrible.

good news you can get a good portion of fullmoon poo poo for a few bucks a month, add acorn for the not-on-netflix british poo poo and you've got another month!

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

naem posted:

use piracy to supplement your netflix

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

op has tidal but wont admit it

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

i watched hulu one time and it was kinda funny because i'd never seen american ads for prescription drugs before. it's always like some really happy family scene like with some people on a beach having a good time while the voice over is saying "nausea, vomiting, bleeding from the eyes, explosive diarrhea, hair loss and death" for like a full minute lmao.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

you can watch netflix with other people op

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

krampster2 posted:

i watched hulu one time and it was kinda funny because i'd never seen american ads for prescription drugs before. it's always like some really happy family scene like with some people on a beach having a good time while the voice over is saying "nausea, vomiting, bleeding from the eyes, explosive diarrhea, hair loss and death" for like a full minute lmao.

god bless america :patriot:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

can confirm psyop does not have dsl. them lips thin and pursed like a nordstrom's sale on handbags.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
I have both cause i amm not a poor

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

i hav a library card

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
lol pleb

I have a library degree

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i have a library :smug:

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
I have the library of babel :agesilaus:

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Stoic Commie posted:

But I have spotify premium, because i'm a normal guy on the go, who benefits more from bringing a music collection with him to do activities, than from a tv subscription for sitting alone at home in the dark..

Going to blow your mind... you can get Netflix on the go on your phone.

What's your argument now?

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
if you cancelled your netflix subscription today and saved all of the money from it, in seven years you could buy a single share of netflix stock

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014

Stoic Commie posted:

if you cancelled your netflix subscription today and saved all of the money from it, in seven years you could buy a single share of netflix stock

really makes you think

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Blazing Ownager posted:

Going to blow your mind... you can get Netflix on the go on your phone.

What's your argument now?

uh no poo poo, i have the app installed and displayed on the home screen of my apple iphone 6 to help me pick up college girls. they love that i have the app, and they love that i don't use it. i got it all down to a science

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
i have a library of music on physical media :boom:

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Flo Cytometer posted:

i have a library of music on physical media :boom:

when gta v came out on pc people in Games said they bought it retail and it had like 7 dvds and took 6 hours to install

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
pc gamers lead a pretty sad life so im not surprised

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
no, no, i love listening to run the jewels 2 from the tinny echo of your beats by dre in a packed elevator

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
That is pretty interesting OP, but I respect your decision not to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

I don't either OP, the person whose account I was using changed their password.

• Locked thread