Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

my point was just that it's funny that you'll make juggalo jokes when you're obsessed with a woman whose talent I guess sort of barely surpasses ICP's and who relies on a similar gimmick

I'm not really obsessed with her, I like a lot of bands. And her gimmick isn't really all that similar to ICP at all. I'm pretty sure she at least knows how magnets work, anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

my point was just that it's funny that you'll make juggalo jokes when you're obsessed with a woman whose talent I guess sort of barely surpasses ICP's and who relies on a similar gimmick

i love your avatar

Zaradis
Nov 6, 2014

TheJoker138 posted:

I'm not really obsessed with her, I like a lot of bands. And her gimmick isn't really all that similar to ICP at all. I'm pretty sure she at least knows how magnets work, anyway.

No one knows how magnets work. That's why I'm a Christian.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I can laugh at an ICP song on account of how dumb it is but an Emilie Autumn song has no value comedic or otherwise and yet you dedicate your life to following her around, weird stuff my man

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

yet you dedicate your life to following her around, weird stuff my man

This isn't really true, though.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

TheJoker138 posted:

Actually I give ICP's gimmick a lot more credit because it's played for laughs, Emilie Autumn's gimmick is just embarrassing

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
As is her music

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

TheJoker138 posted:

This isn't really true, though.
Your NMD thread said otherwise I'm afraid

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Your NMD thread said otherwise I'm afraid

I've seen her a couple times when she's been in Minneapolis, and took a not too long bus ride to go hang out in Chicago (which I do yearly anyway at this point) to go to a CD release thing. That's not exactly following the Grateful Dead around in a microbus, duder.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I mean even the central idea of this very thread we're posting in right now is that Jared Leto looks silly in the new Batman Superman movie, and yet, you are a superfan of a person who as a matter of fact makes a bigger fool of herself as a career. At least Leto will move on and do other movies

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

OP thinks this is good music, and makes an effort to interact with the person who made it IRL, and definitely wants to gently caress her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMkklex2A1g

Ew

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

I mean even the central idea of this very thread we're posting in right now is that Jared Leto looks silly in the new Batman Superman movie, and yet, you are a superfan of a person who as a matter of fact makes a bigger fool of herself as a career. At least Leto will move on and do other movies

If Harley Quinn looked like Emilie Autumn that would be equally stupid, if that makes you feel any better.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

TheJoker138 posted:

If Harley Quinn looked like Emilie Autumn that would be equally stupid, if that makes you feel any better.
Actually it would be less stupid because she's a comic book character and not a real living person who actually gets up and dresses like that

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I didnt really click the GBS forum with the intent of putting you on blast today OP but I've had a couple Southern Tier 2XIPAs {double IPAs) and I'm feeling a little belligerent

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Actually it would be less stupid because she's a comic book character and not a real living person who actually gets up and dresses like that

A lot of musicians have stage clothes. I don't think she's walking around town in the same poo poo she's in up on stage, just like KISS doesn't walk around in face paint and 8 inch platform boots at all times.

Zaradis
Nov 6, 2014

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

TheJoker138 posted:

A lot of musicians have stage clothes. I don't think she's walking around town in the same poo poo she's in up on stage, just like KISS doesn't walk around in face paint and 8 inch platform boots at all times.
Rrrrrrrrreallllllllllly wouldn't be surprised if she did

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Rrrrrrrrreallllllllllly wouldn't be surprised if she did

From the first page of google results for "emilie autumn rehearsal."

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Rehearsal clothes are not street clothes, you're reaching

Zaradis
Nov 6, 2014
Holy poo poo, who cares about this dumb oval office! The point of the thread is that Jared Leto is going to ruin The Joker, just like he ruined the appeal of being a transvestite hooker in that Dallas Buyers Club movie.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Rehearsal clothes are not street clothes, you're reaching

Some candid thing from her instagram:

This is already too much effort though, so it's the last one I'm going to try and find. I'm sure there's poo poo you like that I think is dumb as gently caress too, but I'm not going to obsessively go through your post history and/or remember what some random dude on the internet likes enough to bring it up here. If you wanna talk about weird poo poo, the fact that you do one of these two things is weird as hell.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I thought that was lil Wayne in the OP

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Zaradis posted:

Holy poo poo, who cares about this dumb oval office! The point of the thread is that Jared Leto is going to ruin The Joker, just like he ruined the appeal of being a transvestite hooker in that Dallas Buyers Club movie.

A comic book character like the joker cannot be ruined because it's pulp trash, it can be elevated by a good writer or performance but it can't be ruined, hope this gets things back on track for you

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

TheJoker138 posted:

Some candid thing from her instagram:

This is already too much effort though, so it's the last one I'm going to try and find. I'm sure there's poo poo you like that I think is dumb as gently caress too, but I'm not going to obsessively go through your post history and/or remember what some random dude on the internet likes enough to bring it up here. If you wanna talk about weird poo poo, the fact that you do one of these two things is weird as hell.

I remember your avatar and what a creepy dweeb that thread made you out to be, I don't think it's that weird

Zaradis
Nov 6, 2014

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

A comic book character like the joker cannot be ruined because it's pulp trash, it can be elevated by a good writer or performance but it can't be ruined, hope this gets things back on track for you

Nope. You just ruined the fact that Jared Leto is going to ruin the Joker. Keep this attitude up and it won't be long before everything is ruined!

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
And besides I like industrial so my taste is really beyond reproach

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Are you guys gonna start kissing soon

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

I remember your avatar and what a creepy dweeb that thread made you out to be, I don't think it's that weird

It's pretty weird when I had a different avatar when I made that thread and haven't posted anything in it for over a year.

Zaradis
Nov 6, 2014

echronorian posted:

Are you guys gonna start kissing soon

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

TheJoker138 posted:

It's pretty weird when I had a different avatar when I made that thread and haven't posted anything in it for over a year.

I guess you just stuck in my mind as a weird poster then. I'm not the one on trial here

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

I guess you just stuck in my mind as a weird poster then. I'm not the one on trial here

Actually you are.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

dad gay. so what posted:

i hope you will be dead by morning, OP

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Coming from you that really hurts.

Anyway:

https://twitter.com/TheThomason/status/591816062313766913

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Unfunny lame crapolah.

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

What's your hovel smell like?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

President Kucinich posted:

What's your hovel smell like?

Blackberry incense.

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

psyopmonkey posted:

Blackberry incense.

That sounds nice and inviting and not at all like fresh squeezed vom juice.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

President Kucinich posted:

That sounds nice and inviting and not at all like fresh squeezed vom juice.

All I eat is blackberry incense, so it fits.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Sometimes I use cinnamon apple incense and pretend its christmas.

I sing christmas songs to my cat.

We have fun.

:allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

psyopmonkey posted:

Sometimes I use cinnamon apple incense and pretend its christmas.

I sing christmas songs to my cat.

We have fun.

:allears:

Not as much fun as some dude puking up incense for and by himself, I bet.

• Locked thread