Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Vlad the Retailer posted:

Some men just want to make some crazy money.

oh my god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
i'm sick ya'll watch out for me! im damaged! ill do bad stuff! im a crazy bad man!!!

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

A misanthrope posted:

i'm sick ya'll watch out for me! im damaged! ill do bad stuff! im a crazy bad man!!!

queues Fall Out Boy on iphone

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
It's as if DC is permanently stuck on a mid-nineties grimdark loop.

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

JebanyPedal posted:

I hope you're in it bitch.

a quality burn

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
i dont care about the movie much but some of those are good shops and also i very much enjyoed the gameboy and gameboy color video game units as well just like all of you

Bog Chef
Apr 20, 2004

make me a pizza with toileto toppings

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I see how it is...

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
I already like Jared Leto joker more than Heath Ledger.

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
He looks like a transgender juggalo.

Ultramega
Jul 9, 2004

cool thread

and the claw won!
Jul 10, 2008
this joker has really small nipples. i mean, a joker needs more nip than that imo

Bog Chef
Apr 20, 2004

I don't like people with eyes and mouth features

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us8OhI-OTHg

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Bog Chef posted:

Chisel off them nips and we got a deal, brother.

Cockmaster
Feb 24, 2002
He looks like the result of elderly marketing executives mindlessly trying to attract a younger audience while giving zero fucks about existing fans.

corker2k
Feb 22, 2013

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

He looks like The Joker, much like Romero, Ledger, Nicholson and Mark Hamill, were Jokers.

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

This thread did not deserve this good post

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Cockmaster posted:

He looks like the result of elderly marketing executives mindlessly trying to attract a younger audience while giving zero fucks about existing fans.

Not elderly

Clearly designed by 30-somethings who imagine they know what was edgy in the 90's

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Bog Chef posted:

i would watch the gently caress out of this movie

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I have to admit it's probably the picture but this Joker looks like he might be Jar-Jar binks level of hyperactive annoying.

The X-man cometh posted:

They're making a Suicide Squad movie

DC wants to be Marvel so loving bad right now but even Sony is starting to go "Uhhhhhhh..."

And when Sony starts having doubts in you, you are long past doomed.

Bog Chef posted:

This however is awesome.

Ka0 posted:

It's as if DC is permanently stuck on a mid-nineties grimdark loop.

What I never got about DC:

- Like you said permanently stuck in a grimdark loop of brooding and stupidity
- Refuses to let any character kill anyone and keeps making angry commentary about characters who kill
- DC loves to get down on their knees and suck their own creation's cock constantly with Superman, the ridiculous Deus Ex boy scout with all the powers.

They want to be both grimdark and the happiest place on Earth at the same time and that's part of why I don't like much from DC.

One thing I thought was kind of great in the Netflix Daredevil is he totally goes through the whole Batman "No killing! I can't kill anyone!" phase, then when push comes to shove, he says gently caress it and lights a guy on fire. DC would never allow that kind of thing.

Blazing Ownager fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Apr 29, 2015

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Man how lucky would you be to get to tattoo the Joker and live to tell about it. That's going in your portfolio for sure.

Meowmixer
Jul 10, 2001

The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!

Ad nauseum.

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
Why is that giant hand jerking off that cop?

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer
tbf they are following up arguably the most iconic villain performance of the last ten years so they needed to think outside the box a little bit

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

Clipperton posted:

tbf they are following up arguably the most iconic villain performance of the last ten years so they needed to think outside the box a little bit

I don't know if I'd call a pretty good performance in an otherwise pretty bad movie the 'most iconic villain of the last ten years.'

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Wild T posted:

I don't know if I'd call a pretty good performance in an otherwise pretty bad movie the 'most iconic villain of the last ten years.'

ohhh yeah goons hate good/popular things thanks for reminding me wild t!

Edit:

Wild T posted:

I never said I hated it, dude, but that's a good try. I said he did a pretty good job. But that movie around his performance was bad and boring and he just couldn't save it. Sorry you love Batman so much that you like bad movies.

a misanthrope fucked around with this message at 10:34 on Apr 29, 2015

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

someone else in another gbs thread already did a better version of the mr cool ice one, like way better, that one sucks

you should look it up, in that thread whichever one it is

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

I never said I hated it, dude, but that's a good try. I said he did a pretty good job. But that movie around his performance was bad and boring and he just couldn't save it. Sorry you love Batman so much that you like bad movies.

A misanthrope posted:

:lol: at good and popular being anywhere close to the same thing.

Wild T fucked around with this message at 11:23 on Apr 29, 2015

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

OMGVBFLOL posted:

someone else in another gbs thread already did a better version of the mr cool ice one, like way better, that one sucks

you should look it up, in that thread whichever one it is

it was my thread

search "hot topic joker" im too lazy to find the link

Bog Chef
Apr 20, 2004

Darth Joker

Bog Chef fucked around with this message at 11:40 on Apr 29, 2015

Bokito
Jul 25, 2007
Going Ape

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

A misanthrope posted:

ohhh yeah goons hate good/popular things thanks for reminding me

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
I bet you really enjoyed Prometheus Wild T

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Wild T posted:

sounds like someone didn't get invited to any Halloween parties in 2008

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
I can buy him having metal teeth, because I bet he gets punched in the mouth an awful lot. Nothing to do with batman, mind you. Just random people punching him because of how dumb he looks.

• Locked thread