Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
if you haven't done a turn in the joint or got a dose of the clap, you ain't no fuckin' man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
if you've ever gotten caught, you are not a man

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
i was framed

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

How was the meth in prison compared to the meth out of prison?

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

roboshit posted:

served 5 months of a 8 month sentence and got out early for good behavior, anything important happen here since last year?

slamwhale cucked my caramel machiatto itt

you're caught up

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

School Nickname posted:

Biff hasn't been posting since then so I guess he can't use his hands or is breathing through a tube thanks to roboshit.

also you still have your goodbye up online lmao.

lol

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

Pawn 17 posted:

How was the meth in prison compared to the meth out of prison?

its the same quality

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

Scyantific posted:

Did you get prison swole?

i was already sexy as gently caress but yea i worked out a lot

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Did you miss posting? Did you ever think, "I could really go for some posting right now ugh, goddamn prison"

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

im glad youre back roboshit

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Do you really want to go back? I spent the night in county and it was terrible.

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

Fonzarelli posted:

Did you miss posting? Did you ever think, "I could really go for some posting right now ugh, goddamn prison"

yea call me crazy but i missed being able to basically dude like shock and or terrify people online with the most intimate details of my horrid lifestyle

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

im glad youre back roboshit

thanx

a dog from hell posted:

Do you really want to go back? I spent the night in county and it was terrible.

if you know how to game the system prison isnt that bad. rent was free and i got free healthcare courtesy the tax payers.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
is it as glamorous as they make it seem

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

is it as glamorous as they make it seem

its not as good as it seems in shawshank redemption but its still pretty good.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

when is your next trip to best buy

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

when is your next trip to best buy

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fGe7cT2x08

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

i only like going to best buy if im insanely hosed up on stimulant drugs and or alcohol and since i dont do that naymore i think it would just bring back bad memories.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
how easy was it to score drugs and other contraband on the inside?

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

thathonkey posted:

how easy was it to score drugs and other contraband on the inside?

its pretty hard at first because youre all paranoid about making eye contact with the wrong guy and getting stabbed by a race gang or such as, but after about a week i was railing crystal just like the good old days.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Wb robo!

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

thanks dude. semper fi

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Zzulu posted:

you should do more drugs mate, it seems to agree with you

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

im completely off the crank and im going to become a drug counselor now that im out of the slammer

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

not one of my finer moments. i was super super super pissed because james threatened to go to the police about some bullshit and also i had to reverify and redownload some counter strike files on steam so when you guys started calling me fake well it all went downhill from there and all logic went out the window.

i was stepping on tiny pieces of glass for weeks.

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

oh ill probably also never get to rent an apartment again, when i went to prison of course that broke my lease so now my credit is trashed and im also a convicted felon lmao, so right now im living with james' parents

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
that's cool but why are you spending your first night as a free man in months posting in GBS?

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

thathonkey posted:

that's cool but why are you spending your first night as a free man in months posting in GBS?

ive been out for a couple weeks. SA was a cool way to waste time when i was bored and now that im living with james parents and basically unemployable this is what im gonna be doing for the forseeable future.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
oh fair enough i thought you just got out today or something

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

nah ive been chilling for a while. ive actually only left the house like twice since i got out for food

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

im worried that if i go outside too much i might get triggered and score some crystal or start drinking again, but james parents have a strict no drug no alcohol policy

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

roboshit posted:

now that im living with james parents and basically unemployable this is what im gonna be doing for the forseeable future.

is james your boyfriend

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style
so if you still had access to meth while in a lovely institution, what made you decide to go clean? or were you forced to?

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

diabeetz posted:

so if you still had access to meth while in a lovely institution, what made you decide to go clean? or were you forced to?

theres this thing in my car that makes the engine not start if ive been drinking latelym, also i quit smoking meth because while i was in prison i had too much anmd the doctor told me i likely had a "mini stroke" or something, they took my blood pressure and it was no joke 250/170 and he said something about my brain being a little swollen, they had to take me to an actual hospital for a few days

Marv Albert
May 15, 2003

Your thoughts on showering with 50 others dudes? In my experience, it wasn't too bad - there was a collective consciousness that eye contact stayed above the waist and nobody ever noticed if I accidentally dropped the soap.

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

Marv Albert posted:

Your thoughts on showering with 50 others dudes? In my experience, it wasn't too bad - there was a collective consciousness that eye contact stayed above the waist and nobody ever noticed if I accidentally dropped the soap.

meth makes you super horny so i pretty much was fully erect every time i had a shower

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

people always say if they went to prison they would get jacked but i don't get how because you probs get little food and like no protein. if i went to prison i would loose all my gains and just read a lot instead

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

krampster2 posted:

people always say if they went to prison they would get jacked but i don't get how because you probs get little food and like no protein. if i went to prison i would loose all my gains and just read a lot instead

yea the food was garbage but i just pushed myself to do more and more reps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

roboshit posted:

not one of my finer moments.

oh i disagree

glad you're clean tho stay safe

• Locked thread