Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

redshirt posted:

God bless Texas amirite?

i guess. idk. i probably shouldn't be saying this stuff online but I've learned honesty is the best policy and i want to be a straight shooter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

lol

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

roboshit posted:

me and my now ex boyfriend shared the same youtube so id imagine he was loving around with my phone while i was in prison

time to change the password i guess

i see you're scrubbing your activity hisdtory
please don't delete this one many goons like sriracha tacos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjPnzZsVuc0

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
when i was in prison a tub of muscle milk went for $300 on the yard. one of you enterprising goons should step up and make some money

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

lol your bf has to buy you your tacos

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

roboshit posted:

LOL LOOK ITS THE GAY METH GUY WHO BEATS HIS BOYFRIEND.

like you really want to be a regular rear end poster - your story is already 10x more interesting than any other thread we've had in months. We're beating dead horses around here

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

whoflungpoop posted:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

TEAYCHES posted:

lol your bf has to buy you your tacos

You live in Texas, right? And are gay?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

redshirt posted:

You live in Texas, right? And are gay?

im texan and gay, but dont live in texas. why

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

i think we're all a bit gay

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

whoflungpoop posted:

whats real fuckin scary is i don't remember ever recording this.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

TEAYCHES posted:

im texan and gay, but dont live in texas. why

Love, friend. Love.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

roboshit are you on crank right now

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

roboshit posted:

i showed you all the nade spots in dust2

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

TEAYCHES posted:

roboshit are you on crank right now

no

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

fake post vids

Amos Moses
Oct 13, 2012

by Ralp

roboshit posted:

i wish i was making this up. i actually wish i never even started talking about this because now whenever i post people are like LOL LOOK ITS THE GAY METH GUY WHO BEATS HIS BOYFRIEND.

I noticed you've begun to unlist things from your youtube to try and whitewash reality.

No dice :clint:

Gay Meth Lying Goon Who Probably Lies About Meth but Probably Still Beat His Boyfriend

Amos Moses
Oct 13, 2012

by Ralp
"I dont remember recording this taco video" - Guy who admits driving around while hosed out of his tree and is totally not a danger to anyone at all

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
ill let you choke me for some tina

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Amos Moses posted:

I noticed you've begun to unlist things from your youtube to try and whitewash reality.
all uploads from the last 6 months, as soon as i asked him about it

i guess what im trying to say is i expect a greater level of verisimilitude from my methheads

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

my immersion

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

whoflungpoop posted:

all uploads from the last 6 months, as soon as i asked him about it

i guess what im trying to say is i expect a greater level of verisimilitude from my methheads

Is that why I'm not getting answer to my prison protein questions?

I don't care about Youtube roboshit. Only protein.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

redshirt shut the gently caress up

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

TEAYCHES posted:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

TEAYCHES posted:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

TEAYCHES posted:

My quest for protein knows no boundaries.

Amos Moses
Oct 13, 2012

by Ralp

TEAYCHES posted:

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
Have you been going to any NA meetings or anything since you got out of jail? A lot of people who get clean in jail think they don't need to take any extra steps to continue their sobriety and most of those same people end up relapsing for one reason or another. In fact I once had a friend who got sent to jail as a result of his heroin addiction and when he got out he seemed a lot better off but ultimately he went back to drugs. Eventually he OD'ed and now he is brain damaged as a result of that. You're probably in a pretty vulnerable position in terms of relapsing so you should take every step you can to prevent it, is my point. good luck fucker

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

TEAYCHES posted:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

TEAYCHES posted:

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

TEAYCHES posted:

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Jim Barris posted:

Have you been going to any NA meetings or anything since you got out of jail? A lot of people who get clean in jail think they don't need to take any extra steps to continue their sobriety and most of those same people end up relapsing for one reason or another. In fact I once had a friend who got sent to jail as a result of his heroin addiction and when he got out he seemed a lot better off but ultimately he went back to drugs. Eventually he OD'ed and now he is brain damaged as a result of that. You're probably in a pretty vulnerable position in terms of relapsing so you should take every step you can to prevent it, is my point. good luck fucker

bro he wasn't in jail you gotta get up to date with the thread

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
He was in federal prison, numbnuts. Jail is for people who show their wieners at the local park.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

What was the gym like in the Big House roboshit? Good assortment of weights?

Did you get any cardio in? What was your daily schedule like?

I'd workout like 3-5 hours a day I figure. Based on protein intake.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

thathonkey posted:

you have my vote for mod

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

krampster2 posted:

bro he wasn't in jail you gotta get up to date with the thread

listen buddy if you think a gay tweaker in the great state of texas getting arrested for asphyxiating his lover during sex is something outside the realm of plausibility, well then i don't think you really understand what america is like at all; foreigner. Maybe it didn't happen to roboshit alright but it did happen.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
not sure why anyone would lie about some poo poo like that

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

roboshit posted:

served 5 months of a 8 month sentence and got out early for good behavior, anything important happen here since last year?

Welcome back! All that you missed is cops murdering everyone and frats being what you'd expect them to be. Oh the rapture happened too. Nbd.

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

w/e it was all a joke from day one I'm not actually gay or addicted to meth. i used to do meth though which helped me write some of those more insane posts. the dick and cum pics were taken from tumblr and the cum ones are some guy me and biff know on steam. biff is a guy I've known for a long time and he lives in canada. i actually am a texan, that aint no lie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
when i was in jail dooders bought peanut butter from the canteen for protein but indont know if you can do that in the prison

• Locked thread