Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

redshirt posted:

My quest for protein knows no boundaries.

Carrying on your mother's legacy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

roboshit posted:

w/e it was all a joke from day one I'm not actually gay or addicted to meth. i used to do meth though which helped me write some of those more insane posts. the dick and cum pics were taken from tumblr and the cum ones are some guy me and biff know on steam. biff is a guy I've known for a long time and he lives in canada. i actually am a texan, that aint no lie.

i disappointed in you roboshit, that for just one moment in gbs you cant stop lying.. is this some kind of game to you?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

roboshit posted:

w/e it was all a joke from day one I'm not actually gay or addicted to meth. i used to do meth though which helped me write some of those more insane posts. the dick and cum pics were taken from tumblr and the cum ones are some guy me and biff know on steam. biff is a guy I've known for a long time and he lives in canada. i actually am a texan, that aint no lie.

What? It's all lies??

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

TEAYCHES posted:

i disappointed in you roboshit, that for just one moment in gbs you cant stop lying.. is this some kind of game to you?

i didn't mean for it to go on for as long as it did. i guess u could say....i became the lie and couldn't take it back. but i guess the taco bell video you guys found proves it

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Zombie Boat posted:

Carrying on your mother's legacy.

I don't get it.

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

redshirt posted:

What? It's all lies??

i prefer the term "joke" or "performance art".

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
this was a bad thread and you are a bad person

Anorexic Robot
Nov 11, 2012

I love the record skip sound when spanish manlove comes up

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

the great deceiver posted:

this was a bad thread and you are a bad person

i didn't actually hurt anyone tho

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

roboshit posted:

what about the twink you strangled??!?!?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

roboshit posted:

i prefer the term "joke" or "performance art".

So you weren't in prison?

And can't comment knowledgeably about protein levels therein?

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

what about the twink you strangled??!?!?

I've literally never strangled anyone.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

roboshit posted:

the truth is you hurt yourself. this isnt about us, its about you and your own wellbeing

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

redshirt posted:

I have no idea about prison food. The only interaction with the cops I've ever had was years ago when I was pulled over for an expired vehicle inspection sticker.

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

TEAYCHES posted:

the truth is you hurt yourself. this isnt about us, its about you and your own wellbeing

It was performance art.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

roboshit posted:

I've literally never strangled anyone.

THATS WHAT A DOMESTIC ABUSER WOULD SAY BUB

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

roboshit posted:

I have no idea about prison food. The only interaction with the cops I've ever had was years ago when I was pulled over for an expired vehicle inspection sticker.

Yeah, I could tell.

5/10

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

roboshit posted:

you sound lke a legtmately fun dude to chll wth too. can't beleve how far gbs has sank, n contrast to the remanng dots u are exceponally nsghtful and apprecate you takng your tme to post a good thread. god bless

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style
yo, i'm glad i resisted my congratulations.

so you're still just someone strung out enough to film yourself smashing bottles over SA?

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

Izumi Konata posted:

you sound lke a legtmately fun dude to chll wth too. can't beleve how far gbs has sank, n contrast to the remanng dots u are exceponally nsghtful and apprecate you takng your tme to post a good thread. god bless

Thanks I always appreciate fan mail. Especially now that the truth is out.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

redshirt posted:

redshirt i'm gonna take some time out of my busy saturday night shitposting in gbs to answer your question because i think you are a fine poster that is unfairly bullied here.

when i was in federal prison the comissary sold pouches of boiled mackrel, tuna fish and ultrafit protein bars which had 24g of protein each. every day after working out i would smash an ultrafit and a packgae of mackrel (or a "mack" as we called them). if you were rich you could buy contraband protein powder from the surenos. i hope this information helps you out my friend.

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

diabeetz posted:

yo, i'm glad i resisted my congratulations.

so you're still just someone strung out enough to film yourself smashing bottles over SA?

I was method acting.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

redshirt i'm gonna take some time out of my busy saturday night shitposting in gbs to answer your question because i think you are a fine poster that is unfairly bullied here.

when i was in federal prison the comissary sold pouches of boiled mackrel, tuna fish and ultrafit protein bars which had 24g of protein each. every day after working out i would smash an ultrafit and a packgae of mackrel (or a "mack" as we called them). if you were rich you could buy contraband protein powder from the surenos. i hope this information helps you out my friend.

Finally some real talk in this supposed prison thread.

Thanks friend. It does help, because what you're saying is if you want to get swole in the joint, you can.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

roboshit posted:

I was meth acting.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

redshirt posted:

Finally some real talk in this supposed prison thread.

Thanks friend. It does help, because what you're saying is if you want to get swole in the joint, you can.

absolutely you could. i didn't get as swole as i could have because despite working out 4 hours a day i worked in the bakery and literally inhaled cookies and biscuits, likely because i have poor impulse control which is what landed me in prison in the first place.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

i eat half a kilo of mackerel a day and a cup of oats, also many eggs and p&b i basically am in prison in a food sense

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

absolutely you could. i didn't get as swole as i could have because despite working out 4 hours a day i worked in the bakery and literally inhaled cookies and biscuits, likely because i have poor impulse control which is what landed me in prison in the first place.

yo since your an actual Prison Dude can you tell us why you were in federal prison

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

roboshit posted:

yo since your an actual Prison Dude can you tell us why you were in federal prison

i think he made a thread about it in the ama forums or whatever it's called

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

So how rough is federal prison? Do people wipe down the benches once they're done lifting, for instance?

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

roboshit posted:

because the DEA are a bunch of haters

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

redshirt posted:

So how rough is federal prison? Do people wipe down the benches once they're done lifting, for instance?

not that rough. we weren't allowed to have free weights, we lifted with sandbags lol

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

because the DEA are a bunch of haters

word

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

krampster2 posted:

i eat half a kilo of mackerel a day and a cup of oats, also many eggs and p&b i basically am in prison in a food sense

please thnk of your kdneys before subsstng on cat food. can only magne the fart level

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

not that rough. we weren't allowed to have free weights, we lifted with sandbags lol

What about cardio?

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

redshirt posted:

What about cardio?

oatmeal was the only savng grace of the krampster2 det. cardo s benefcal, but t negates much of the conspcuous results of becomng swole.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

krampster2 posted:

if you eat that much mackrel in the free world i pity you.

we had lots of cardio machines and a track. i taught a spinning class and a vynyasa yoga class haha

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

we had lots of cardio machines and a track. i taught a spinning class and a vynyasa yoga class haha

Sounds p. sweet. How was the food, quantity wise? Could you eat all you wanted, or did they cut you off at a certain point?

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

redshirt posted:

Sounds p. sweet. How was the food, quantity wise? Could you eat all you wanted, or did they cut you off at a certain point?

unless you worked in the kitchen like me you got one tray per meal and there was no way you were gonna get swole on 3 trays a day.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

hmm, how much mackerel do you eat? do you reckon i should eat more?

also pls don't diet shame me izumi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

unless you worked in the kitchen like me you got one tray per meal and there was no way you were gonna get swole on 3 trays a day.

So I should get a kitchen job. Good advice.

Any other tips for getting swole in jail? For instance, are there exercises that are well suited to a cell?

• Locked thread