Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I liked the hurt locker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Flesh Forge posted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_films

$2,787,965,087

$2,787,965,087

$2,787,965,087

$2,787,965,087
furious 7 already fifth on that list with 1.3 billion lol

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Jastiger posted:

As someone who did something close to what the guy in The Hurt Locker did, gently caress that movie. It was bad, misrepresented reality, and as the OP said, was given accolades it didn't deserve.

maybe next time you want to reflect, watch a documentary on netflix instead of feature film starring jeremy renner because the hurt locker owns

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

OMGVBFLOL posted:

:saddowns:: uh well actually most of the time we use robots and squirt water at te boms

great drama there buddy, lets watch 130 minutes of that, or maybe instead let's take the most rare dramatic parts of the work and make a movie out of just those, and also work in some character study about the stresses of war

:saddowns:: no no but you see here is how he is doing the bombes wrong

i mean yeah, I'm literally hitler but I still think schindlers list was a great movie

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

The Whole Internet posted:

i forget why goons don't like the hurt locker. i found that one quite enjoyable. what was the problem with it again?

it does not accurately portray are troops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

for instance there isn't a single scene where a marine rubs his face with the blood of the enemy

• Locked thread