Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flerp
Feb 25, 2014
id like to just talk and eat poo poo super lightly and get a bunch of cash but im a dude with a lovely voice :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

My voice is low so trying to do asmr for money would probably just make people poo poo their pants

Although there is probably a market for that too

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I like the haircut one where you go to a barber shop owned by Mexican-Italian American half brothers named Mario and Luigi.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

ScreamingLlama posted:

It doesn't work on everyone for some reason.

FOR gently caress'S SAKE

IT'S NOT A GODDAMN FETISH

JESUS

What you're talking about is a frisson, related to ASMR but not the same thing.

I am not a dumb nerd, you are an rear end in a top hat. You should take a good long look at yourself and ask why you're so lovely to people just because they do stuff you don't understand.
You're still a huge gently caress up

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

LethalGeek posted:

You're still a huge gently caress up

He has a weird fetish, too.

Dr.Mrs.The Monarch
Aug 8, 2005

Obamunist Troll Bot: Built to bring a One World Government to the People

ScreamingLlama posted:

First peer-reviewed study on ASMR

Everyone who thinks ASMR is autism or basement-dweller-itis can now gently caress off. SCIENCE HAS SPOKEN.

God you're having a meltdown over this? Clearly you're not at all defensive about jerking off to chicks eating and whispering or whatever the gently caress is in these videos

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

"The brain-tingling world of ASMR collides with science fiction"

quote:

where ASMR can sound kind of, well, boring, especially to people who don't experience its signature "brain tingle," some of Maque's work is pushing ASMR into exciting new territory as well: science fiction, futurism, and virtual reality

http://boingboing.net/2015/04/29/asmr-ally-scifi-departure.html

:gizz:

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
"ASMRtists"

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

Wanamingo posted:

"ASMRtists"

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
They invented the whole "spectrum of autism" thing knowing stuff like this would be a problem in the future.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
autistic dick tingles

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
I live in the same city as that loving dorklord who did the Steampunk weaopnshop roleplay. If I see him I am going to puke on him.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

You can make a living do really weird poo poo if you're a mildly attractive female.

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!

Million Ghosts posted:

I live in the same city as that loving dorklord who did the Steampunk weaopnshop roleplay. If I see him I am going to puke on him.

His whole channel is him trying to become King Sperg.

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Dr.Mrs.The Monarch posted:

God you're having a meltdown over this? Clearly you're not at all defensive about jerking off to chicks eating and whispering or whatever the gently caress is in these videos

Oh, so I get angry over the fact that people are just being outright cunts about something and all of a sudden I'm having a meltdown?

Go gently caress yourself.

CaptainSarcastic posted:

At least the ASMR fetishists aren't as obtrusive and gross about their perv as furries or bronies and such. It seems they are even more prone to denial about it, though.

No-one is in denial here. It's just a bunch of assholes saying poo poo that isn't at all true and acting like a bunch of 13 year olds just because.

I am not jerking off to these videos, it is not a sexual fetish or a symptom of autism and you really need to loving stop.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

ScreamingLlama posted:

Oh, so I get angry over the fact that people are just being outright cunts about something and all of a sudden I'm having a meltdown?

No-one is in denial here. It's just a bunch of assholes saying poo poo that isn't at all true and acting like a bunch of 13 year olds just because.

I am not jerking off to these videos, it is not a sexual fetish or a symptom of autism and you really need to loving stop.

asmr is cool & relaxing, maybe you should go watch one so you relax

you know what website your posting on right

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

OMGVBFLOL posted:

asmr is cool & relaxing, maybe you should go watch one so you relax

you know what website your posting on right

Even SA has its limits.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

ScreamingLlama posted:

Maybe you should just give in to your desire and jack off to the videos because that kind of pent up frustration is bound to lead you to kill somebody in an autistic rage.

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

ScreamingLlama posted:

Yeah.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
thread needs to relax

put on some headphones & drift off to a nap w/this misspelled video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyGovnbi_10

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Hobohemian posted:

Maybe you should just give in to your desire and jack off to the videos because that kind of pent up frustration is bound to lead you to kill somebody in an autistic rage.

I think it's pretty clear that he already does, and this meltdown is a shame-induced frenzy of denial. Textbook, really.

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!
If women on here would be willing to whisper about how much they love being my friend while they do the dishes while I uh take care of something real quick that would be great.

I assure you that this is not a sexual request.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

ScreamingLlama posted:

it's not a sexual fetish, it's a deep-seated craving for intimacy while simultaneously possessing a fear of intimacy. that's why ASMR videos are dominated by soft-voiced girls. it allows for some intimacy triggers to be flipped in your mind while being delivered "safely" through the internet without fear of rejection. which is probably why most of the people who identify as ASMR-havers also tend to be anxious weirdos who don't get a lot of genuine intimacy in their real lives.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
it's a fetish

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

it's some real hosed up sex poo poo.

the futher removed your fetish is from actual sex the more hosed up it is and let me tell you that screamingllama guy is really hosed up

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
Hi ScreamingLlama! It's nice to see you outside of the Auspol threads. :)

To be fair I think there are more people who get ASMR than there are members of the Australian Democrats. Maybe you should try forming a party based around ASMR? I suggest the motto, "Keep the bastards tingly."

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

I don't like people who take drugs. Customs agents, for example - Albert Einstein

ScreamingLlama posted:

Even SA has its limits.

Vote Democrat

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

ScreamingLlama posted:

First peer-reviewed study on ASMR

Everyone who thinks ASMR is autism or basement-dweller-itis can now gently caress off. SCIENCE HAS SPOKEN.

thank u

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

"Keep the endman tingly."

:coolspot:

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Sonic's Arms are NOT Blue!!!

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Tokamak posted:

Sonic's Arms are NOT Blue!!!

yes they are

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Let's not shame screamocrat, here check out my fave asmr I am sharing: http://youtu.be/GUQUD3IMbb4

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

I don't like people who take drugs. Customs agents, for example - Albert Einstein
Wait back up a second, is this about people whackin' it to YouTube videos of people breathing?

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

It feels so good to be so bad.....at posting.

Wow dude you sure like to pick dead causes.

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

CrazyTolradi posted:

Wow dude you sure like to pick dead causes.

its part of his fetish

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

It feels so good to be so bad.....at posting.

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

To be fair I think there are more people who get ASMR than there are members of the Australian Democrats. Maybe you should try forming a party based around ASMR? I suggest the motto, "Keep the bastards tingly."

Oh loving burn.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

There are dozens of us! Dozens!

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

what spectrum does cakefarts fall in the asmr genre?

Zurui
Apr 20, 2005
Even now...

ScreamingLlama posted:

Man, I dunno why you decided to die for this lovely piece of land but it is hella entertaining to watch you defend your creepy obsession as okay because "it's not sexual."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I don't know why you're being a bunch of cunts over this.

• Locked thread