Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
TAKE THAT FUCKER!

BURN IT ALL! HOUSE IS loving UNINHABITABLE NOW ANYWAY! HOW DID THIS THING GET IN MY loving ROOM, I HAVEN'T OPENED A WINDOW IN 8 MONTHS!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax
This actually happened but I think it was a spider.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
let it sting you. it wont survive that, and hopefully neither will you.

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax
http://time.com/2991835/man-tries-to-kill-a-spider-and-ends-up-burning-his-house-down/

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
kill yourself and let it take over

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
fire is not always th3 best solution

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
have agatha christy drive her car into a lake

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

I'm seriously phobic of bees. Usually when this happens once or twice a year I grab my laptop and phone and evacuate the room until the next day.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

shoot a gun at it

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

have you been stung by a wasp? its quite unpleasant

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
wasps actually bite with their penises as only the males sting. hth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 4, 2010

keep all windows closed at all times

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Darf posted:

wasps actually bite with their penises as only the males sting. hth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hot

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I find telling them I use generic products gets them to leave quite quickly.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Darf posted:

in and out in and out

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I like how ants will reap the remains.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
take away her credit cards and keep the fridge stocked with hard alcohol

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
invite in a negro. the wasp will promptly excuse him or herself

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Leave your door open.

Laughing Man
Feb 11, 2008
I thought what I’d do was pretend I was one of those deaf mutes, or something...

this one is better

http://time.com/2941320/kansas-woman-sets-house-on-fire-to-kill-spider/

quote:

. According to the Hutchinson News, 34-year-old Ginny M. Griffith’s Macgyvered form of pest control (lighting towels on fire throughout her house) was rewarded with an arrest and aggravated arson charges. She is being held on a $7,500 bond.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Its the wasps room now.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

wasps can afford nicer things

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If you don't have one of those electric zapper things just spray it with some deoderant, it fucks with it's wing membranes or something. It will now be unable to dodge when you crush it with a book.

I know the likelihood of goons having deoderant is slim, but I thought I'd mention it anyway.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

jazzyhattrick posted:

If you don't have one of those electric zapper things just spray it with some deoderant, it fucks with it's wing membranes or something. It will now be unable to dodge when you crush it with a book.

I know the likelihood of goons having deoderant is slim, but I thought I'd mention it anyway.

who the fuk uses spray on deodorant

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

toggle posted:

have you been stung by a wasp? its quite unpleasant

i stepped on a dying wasp one time. without shoes. while running.

i couldn't walk on that foot for like a week.

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

if you can't fight a half dozen wasps off at once with a broom without taking a single sting, you are weak and deserve whatever the wasp has in store for you

i have a nest of wasps between my window and screen that i allow to live there so that, from time to time, i can keep my warrior spirit honed by allowing them inside

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TOOT BOOT posted:

who the fuk uses spray on deodorant

Because it doubles as wasp imobilizer, duh!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
but to answer your question op just roll up a thin book or something like that and smash that fucker when it lands on something. dont let it see your shadow as you approach and it isn't that hard unless you're a massive pussy.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
tell it obama won a third term then give lock it in the room with a gallon of merlot and a box of prescription drugs

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

how about man up op lmao

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

All I want to to be able to not have to worry about bees indoors. I think A straight, white male living in America should be able to have that much secured for him in life.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

if you had more spiders indoors theyd have handled that bitch rear end wasp by now

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Last summer I was mowing towards the back of my property and as I was riding around one of the pine trees I encountered what I later found out was a giant rear end in a top hat hive. I didn't see any of them actually fly towards me... just hot, stingy pain out of nowhere. I jumped off my tractor and ran inside while the little bitch and his friends kept stinging the gently caress out of my rear end, balls and neck.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
If you squirt it with some water it will fall down and be unable to fly momentarily. Then you can smoosh it with a shoe.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Wimp.

Grab a solo cup from the keg and use it to cover the wasp.

Then slide a piece of thick paper under the cup, and transport the wasp outside, where she can live the wasp life God intended.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
wd40 will kill a wasp. ask me anything about genociding wasps

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i keep wasp spray in my car for self defense against man and arthropod

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Slap the wasp out of the sky with your dick, then move in for the kill and crush it with your balls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008

Dave_Indeed posted:

Last summer I was mowing towards the back of my property and as I was riding around one of the pine trees I encountered what I later found out was a giant rear end in a top hat hive. I didn't see any of them actually fly towards me... just hot, stingy pain out of nowhere. I jumped off my tractor and ran inside while the little bitch and his friends kept stinging the gently caress out of my rear end, balls and neck.

Why were you mowing your lawn while naked?

• Locked thread