Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

It was pretty darn good. Its hard to get sugar, cream, ice, and flavors from a bottle wrong though.

How did you treat yourself today GBS?

Please no VULGAR or RUDE responses; Keep it PG13.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
I treated myself to a glass of whiskey that I promised myself I wasn't ever going to drink again 2 days ago.

Cheers!

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

i ate 2 donuts and saved 2, probably gona cram em into my maw later tonight

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

psyopmonkey posted:

It was pretty darn good. Its hard to get sugar, cream, ice, and flavors from a bottle wrong though.

How did you treat yourself today GBS?

Please no VULGAR or RUDE responses; Keep it PG13.

you know those things have like 600 calories each in them right you fat idiot

Marv Albert
May 15, 2003

You're a garbage person if you drink anything from a plastic container that has a domed lid - that includes slurpees or fag drinks from starbucks or mcdonalds like pictured.

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style
i love buying new drinks in the summer.

today i treated myself to a bottle of whiskey.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i had ice cream for dinner because im grown up now and can do what i want

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style

Marv Albert posted:

You're a garbage person if you drink anything from a plastic container that has a domed lid - that includes slurpees or fag drinks from starbucks or mcdonalds like pictured.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Then comes the zenith of man’s pleasure. Then comes the julep – the mint julep. Who has not tasted one has lived in vain. The honey of Hymettus brought no such solace to the soul; the nectar of the Gods is tame beside it. It is the very dream of drinks, the vision of sweet quaffings.

The Bourbon and the mint are lovers. In the same land they live, on the same food they are fostered. The mint dips infant leaf into the same stream that makes The Bourbon what it is. The corn grows in the level lands through which small streams meander. By the brook-side the mint grows. As the little wavelets pass, they glide up to kiss the feet of the growing mint, and the mint bends to salute them. Gracious and kind it is, living only for the sake of others. Like a woman’s heart it gives its sweetest aroma when bruised. Among the first to greet the spring, it comes. Beside gurgling brooks that make music in the fields, it lives and thrives. When the bluegrass begins to shoot its gentle sprays towards the sun, mint comes, and its sweetest soul drinks at the crystal brook. It is virgin then. But soon it must be married to old Bourbon. His great heart, his warmth of temperament, and that affinity which no one understands, demands the wedding.

How shall it be? Take from the cold spring some water, pure as angels are; mix it with sugar till it seems like oil. Then take a glass and crush your mint within it with a spoon – crush it around the borders of the glass and leave no place untouched. Then throw the mint away – it is the sacrifice. Fill with cracked ice the glass; pour in the quantity of Bourbon which you want. It trickles slowly through the ice. Let it have time to cool, then pour your sugared water over it. No spoon is needed; no stirring allowed- just let it stand a moment. Then around the brim place sprigs of mint, so that the one who drinks may find the taste and odor at one draft.

Then when it is made, sip it slowly. August suns are shining, the breath of the south wind is upon you. It is fragrant cold and sweet – it is seductive. No maidens kiss is tenderer or more refreshing, no maidens touch could be more passionate. Sip it and dream-it is a dream itself. No other land can give you so much sweet solace for your cares; no other liquor soothes you in melancholy days. Sip it and say there is no solace for the soul, no tonic for the body like old Bourbon whiskey.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
2/10 not a caramel macchiato

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

thathonkey posted:

2/10 not a caramel macchiato

I asked for a Caramel Machiato Frapp.

I got that.

This was my first Starbucks in about a year.

The last thing I had at Starbucks was a Mocha Frapp with Red Beans in it.

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

psyopmonkey posted:

This was my first date in about a year.

how'd it go? :v:

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i made a milkshake with some pot in it and drank it while i sat on a rock in the middle of a stream and watched my dog splash around and have fun and then i came home and shitposted while i watched a couple of movies and drew a picture. still pretty high. it was a really good day.

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

Gatekeeper posted:

i made a milkshake with some pot in it and drank it while i sat on a rock in the middle of a stream and watched my dog splash around and have fun and then i came home and shitposted while i watched a couple of movies and drew a picture. still pretty high. it was a really good day.

nice

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
I was at an oyster bar in Savannah, so had a few raw oysters along with a "Hemingway" cocktail: white rum, Luxardo (cherry liqueur), grapefruit, and lime.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

I was at an oyster bar in Savannah

Nice

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i had a burrito and went out to a social event. then i treated myself again by making time to pursue personal projects.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i went to get a pack of smokes and some dude with no shirt on was getting dragged out of the store by the cops so i went home

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Enfield posted:

i went to get a pack of smokes and some dude with no shirt on was getting dragged out of the store by the cops so i went home

nice of them to drag u all the way home

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer
i had four 8 oz _____ o ritas because the place i bought it from didn't have the 24 ounce ones.

and i watched this a few times https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_-mbxHAc9g

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Gatekeeper posted:

I hope you Decarboxylated the potweeds before adding them to the Milkshake.

Drugs are bad. I dont smoke drugs.

This wasnt a date. I got off the train after class tonight and decided to treat myself to 530cals of sugar and fat.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
i drank off my hangover

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I made myself a milkshake, except I added vodka, baileys and kahlua cause a milkshake isn't awesome until you add alcohol to it

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Orkin Mang posted:

nice of them to drag u all the way home

haha

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
if you're treating yourself to a once in a some-time drink and it isn't a big bottle of buckfast then you're doing life wrong you stupid yank oval office.

Fastball LIVE in concert
Jul 10, 2010
Woke up hungover and shovelled my walk then had a nap. Now I'm at work eating onion rings. Onion rings rule.

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

psyopmonkey posted:

I asked for a Caramel Machiato Frapp.

I got that.

This was my first Starbucks in about a year.

The last thing I had at Starbucks was a Mocha Frapp with Red Beans in it.

They're shockingly good if you only get them once in a long while.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

MyChemicalImbalance posted:

if you're treating yourself to a once in a some-time drink and it isn't a big bottle of buckfast then you're doing life wrong you stupid yank oval office.

Oi m8, you fancy a go?

Ill rek your face with me bobblesnatchers.

*Other assorted colloquialisms from your stupid unproductive region.

Buckfast is disgusting and bad. Youre a dumb sack of butts and your country is a waste of space that could be used for way cooler stuff.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

Look at this beast returning to its natural habitat.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

MyChemicalImbalance posted:

Isn't this just the classy parallel to Buckfast? This stuff is great:

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
nah m8 a bottle of room temperature bucky prepares you for even the grimmest night out in Glasgow/Portadown/Lurgan, the grimmest of places and the grimmest of drinks leads only to wonderful things.

Also, unproductive in that we only gave you your best and coolest President, Mr Andrew Jackson.

^ ^ ^ Dubonnet lacks the caffeine hit of buckfast, its a similar level of goopiness but it doesn't have that kick in the balls that a bottle of buck gives you yano?

MyChemicalImbalance fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Apr 26, 2015

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

psyopmonkey posted:

I hope you Decarboxylated the potweeds before adding them to the Milkshake.

:jerkbag:

SweetKarma posted:

Look at this beast returning to its natural habitat.

life, uh, finds a way

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014

it's science, im pretty sure

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Otto von Ruthless posted:

it's science, im pretty sure

Its getting the most from your product too...

So I dont know why its a wank'able matter.

:shrug:

Please dont put potweeds into your body and brain.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

it was a "how could you even ask that" jerk off motion because duh of course i did, and come on dude you're such a burnout i get stoned from reading your posts

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

psyopmonkey posted:

This wasnt a date. I got off the train after class tonight and decided to treat myself to 530cals of sugar and fat.

please go on, i'm getting moist
edit: moist in all the right ways, just so there isn't any confusion

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
should've went with bubble tea

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Gatekeeper posted:

it was a "how could you even ask that" jerk off motion because duh of course i did, and come on dude you're such a burnout i get stoned from reading your posts

I have no idea what youre talking about. I do not put pot weed into my body.

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

Glasgow Kiss posted:

should've went with bubble tea

had this yesterday but flavored with matcha and not too sweet... nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.

Feminition posted:

had this yesterday but flavored with matcha and not too sweet... nice

matcha is good. i always nab the taro flavored ones though. freakin' sublime.

• Locked thread