Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

SweetKarma posted:

Many whales have a larger brain then humans, but their neuron density doesn't come close to our own. This is why they're not as "smart" as us.

Maybe early humans had a low neuron density. Is there any way to tell?

err maybe u should look inthe mirror...hnnnkkk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

SweetKarma posted:

The funny thing is that humans didn't actually learn how to draw in 3d perspective until a few hundred years ago. That's why all those jesus paintings look so dumb.

errr

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Enfield posted:

my penis

cant click this link

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

interwhat posted:

No, we aren't more "evolutionarily successful" we just got better at keeping our broods alive when they shouldn't have made it anyway. We will over populate the planet until we are all loving dead so explain to me how that's not retarded.

hrm

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
more evidence that gbs is one big family

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Nefarious posted:

lmao ur gonna feel real dumb when you get to community college

if it wasnt for communityh colleg eis would never have learned how to build bricks out of my own poo poo,homeowner anyone??

• Locked thread