Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
Alas, much imbibing has tapped the barrel. it takes a dedicated alcoholic to understand even the dregs will get u drunk, but it takes an artist and a brewmeister to make more beer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
beer owns

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
are you saying we're alcoholics

cause im fine with that

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
cool op im gay too

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
root beer

Zaradis
Nov 6, 2014
I only post when I've had at least 10 beers.

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
like a good beer it's still poo poo if you open the cap and leave it out in the sun for 5 years

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
don't shitpost and drive, kiddos

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Tashan Dorrsett posted:

like a good beer it's still poo poo if you open the cap and leave it out in the sun for 5 years

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
sa is more like a website and a good beer is more like half a liter of wild turkey

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
checj this poo poo out: https://youtu.be/bu_sMqZyOTg

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Way way WAY too many carbs in beer, sorry OP.

Zaradis
Nov 6, 2014

redshirt posted:

Way way WAY too many carbs in beer, sorry OP.

I didn't think that 55 year old divorced women posted on SA. Thanks for helping me to recognize my false stereotyping.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
SA is like the $2.99 six-pack of Gold Mine beer they sell at the local grocery outlet

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
lol at this idiot suggesting that gbs doesnt have enough carbs

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
visiting sa is like drinking a surge can from 2002.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Rambling Robot posted:

visiting sa is like drinking a surge can from 2002.

02 was a good year for Surge.

• Locked thread