Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
In the US, both of these women would be considered fit and thin.

UK's got to many folks with stringbean bodies like Benedict Cumberbatch and Matt Smith.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

LLCoolJD posted:

Counterpoint: Rowntree's Fruit Pastilles.

Counter counterpoint: Schweinshaxn and Obatzder

What I'm saying is I wish hitler had killed all brits and taken over their lovely island.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Demonachizer posted:

Are you beach body ready?

*picture of some gross fatbody*

I am sure that that would be seen as much less offensive and not just a sarcastic jab about fat people.

Fat people will never be happy they should all get skinny or shut the gently caress up. I used to be fat I can make fun of them

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

Jenkem Delivery posted:

If it was an American station it'd smell like piss and the broken dreams of the homeless

hot, this is my fetish

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

Archer666 posted:

A person who doesn't respect their own body doesn't get respect from me.:kamina:

what if the way you show respect to your body is feeding it every food it ever wanted on a silver platter?

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
McDonald's needs to replace their secret sauce with a thick paste made from protein powder so they can call a Big Mac 'health food'.

Sierra Nevadan
Nov 1, 2010

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

This is brilliant marketing for protein powder. Finally they've harnessed the power of social outrage to sell products. It's like the 60s all over again.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

lol

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

lmao

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Pocket posted:

saw this on a buzzfeed article today and this seems like a good place to share

he's a judge that likes to lock up children

http://www.buzzfeed.com/kendalltaggart/texas-sends-poor-teens-to-adult-jail-for-skipping-school#.noMWLabwL

good. go to school retards. what are you going to do if you skip anyway, sit around being poor and not getting any lunch?

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

this is terrible but i'd rather look at this than a gunt

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

more love handles on prime time!

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

What I don't get is why did the cute one bring her grandmother

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
How come you never see chubby men bitching about fitness related billboards that show dudes with flat stomachs?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Demonachizer posted:

How come you never see chubby men bitching about fitness related billboards that show dudes with flat stomachs?

is that what a man is?

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

I'd gently caress both of those females

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Ha daaaag

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

funny but at the same time a dubious business decision to use your company presence to troll imo

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

they are planning to get sunburned at the beach next week to raise even more awareness of the issue:

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010
afer learning that our campaign backfired and led to the company we hate making lots of money, we plan to do it again even more

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

etalian posted:

they are planning to get sunburned at the beach next week to raise even more awareness of the issue:

On one hand they keep getting owned hardcore but 9n the other these women seem extremely dumb so maybe it's not that much of an accomplishment

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

I hope they filter out the fatties

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
some guy is gonna show up with dynamite and it's going to be a bigger disaster than last time someone tried to clear whales off a beach

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Moridin920 posted:

funny but at the same time a dubious business decision to use your company presence to troll imo

The people they're trolling aren't likely to be customers.

Cockmaster
Feb 24, 2002
This reminds me of something from the early years of internet comedy:

http://www.seanbaby.com/news/fat1.htm

Except with this ad there's at least some cause to complain, what with so many people developing eating disorders from fretting over being "beach body ready".

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
feminism & gender issues get some exposure, protein company gets some successful marketing, i feel like everyone is winning here even though both sides feel like they're sticking it to the other

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
mods plz merge with GG thread thx

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Germstore posted:

The people they're trolling aren't likely to be customers.

well and their customers rightly find it hilarious because they are the inherently more likely to be kind of people who dont like fatties

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Germstore posted:

Nice to see someone has figured out how to manipulate twitter outrage culture for gain instead of just to get fired.

yes unlike certain people making fifty grand a year off patreon

Maniac Pahis
Nov 3, 2010

by Ralp
http://imgur.com/a/8iwCw

these guys are the best

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

yes unlike certain people making fifty grand a year off patreon

These guys sell a real product that exists and probably sort of does what the6 say it does, this puts them ahead of pretty much 99% of the internet

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Dave_Indeed posted:

You disgust me. I wouldn't put my hog in either one of those slop holes.

LOSE WEIGHT.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
are they hiring? i could help coordinate entering the US market, and run their US branch twitter for them

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

wrongthread

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
In this moment as I'm shitposting I feel sexy as hell.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Amarcarts posted:

In this moment as I'm shitposting I feel sexy as hell.

you are beautiful just the way you are

and I would totally brush my penis against your face

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

WAMPA_STOMPA posted:

afer learning that our campaign backfired and led to the company we hate making lots of money, we plan to do it again even more

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

This is exactly the correct response for self righteous social media babies.

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.
Anyone who buys protein from that company is stupid

'cos that poo poo's overpriced, just get a basic whey from Myprotein and a pack of supermarket multivitamins for literally half the price.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ireland Sucks
May 16, 2004

Fatkraken posted:

Anyone who buys protein from that company is stupid

'cos that poo poo's overpriced, just get a basic whey from Myprotein and a pack of supermarket multivitamins for literally half the price.

What and get huge on bodybuilder poo poo? no thanks, girls need girl protein

• Locked thread