Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SkyEnzo
Mar 8, 2015

No time for the old in-out, love, I've just come to read the meter.

What an absolute oval office.

I like him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

Ireland Sucks posted:

What and get huge on bodybuilder poo poo? no thanks, girls need girl protein

If it doesn't come in a huge foil pouch that looks like a washing powder refill, it's probably overpriced.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
will there be slam whale?

holy grail

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Company responds by trolling the fatties

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
realtalk it's a stupid advertisement

All british people are perpetually frumpy and there aren't any beaches to go to anyways unless you like sitting on some cold rocks near some cold water in the rain.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
This is hilarious and going to appeal to the only people who buy that stuff anyways.

nonazis
Oct 13, 2014

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.
I could even understand this if those girls were super fat, because then they could be bitter about it, but they're barely chubby. If you're going to complain about unrealistic female expectations, at least get fat before you do it.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

mean spirited but still hilarious

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

boom boom boom posted:

What's up with the fat one's tiny rabbit ears?
It's a bow, not ears. She's trying to do a retro Betty Page look.

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

etalian posted:

they are planning to get sunburned at the beach next week to raise even more awareness of the issue:

"Mental health - Juliette has a lifelong history of mental health problems. She was diagnosed with OCD, acute anxiety, manic depression, bipolar, anorexia, bulimia, compulsive overeating disorder. She has experienced psychosis and agoraphobia as well as social anxiety disorder. She was an inpatient in mental hospitals/clinics 4 times, and sectioned under the mental health act aged 17 - See more at: http://www.julietteburton.co.uk/about/#sthash.4uHfZOo5.dpuf"

lol

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

"Mental health - Juliette has a lifelong history of mental health problems. She was diagnosed with OCD, acute anxiety, manic depression, bipolar, anorexia, bulimia, compulsive overeating disorder. She has experienced psychosis and agoraphobia as well as social anxiety disorder. She was an inpatient in mental hospitals/clinics 4 times, and sectioned under the mental health act aged 17 - See more at: http://www.julietteburton.co.uk/about/#sthash.4uHfZOo5.dpuf"

lol

what a strange thing to include on a website resume/bio.

Yup I've been to the crazy clinic multiple tines.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

lol

She is a pretty good comedian because that made me laugh.

PerpetualSelf
Apr 6, 2015

by Ralp
I don't think propaganda telling people how to look is going to be particularly efffective in this day and age.

nonazis
Oct 13, 2014

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

lol

It's weird, because she wrote this in third person. Add multiple personality disorder to the list.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

why would a supplement company tell its customers they already looked fine.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Hunh. Having a moderately attractive thin actress show up for a bikini photo is a really great way to make people wonder what the gently caress their point is.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

lol
She's padded her own drat list. Manic depression is the same thing as bipolar, and the OCD, agoraphobia and social anxiety could have just been counted as acute anxiety.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

etalian posted:

what a strange thing to include on a website resume/bio.

Yup I've been to the crazy clinic multiple tines.
it's pretty amazing that political activist groups now consider "being a psycho" a bonus. let's give that person influence and responsibility hmm yes

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Frankenstyle posted:

Hunh. Having a moderately attractive thin actress show up for a bikini photo is a really great way to make people wonder what the gently caress their point is.

The real madness is walking around barefoot in the subway.

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

Secks Cauldron posted:

She's padded her own drat list. Manic depression is the same thing as bipolar, and the OCD, agoraphobia and social anxiety could have just been counted as acute anxiety.

people like that always do, see tumblr

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

notZaar posted:

This is exactly the correct response for self righteous social media babies.

These guys get the internet.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

people like that always do, see tumblr

She treats mental illness like it's xbox achievements.

I have both maniac depressive and bi-polar!

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

It's glorious to see a company (who is actually in a position to do so given their actual consumers) stand up to the indignant fury of the internet. Like someone already mentioned, the people who get a kick out of trolling the fats/feminists are also, conveniently, most likely to be customers of a supplement shop. It's perfect; people get to be pissed and call a company bad names but they company doesn't actually lose anything from firing back. Everyone is happy!

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Justin Tyme posted:

It's glorious to see a company (who is actually in a position to do so given their actual consumers) stand up to the indignant fury of the internet. Like someone already mentioned, the people who get a kick out of trolling the fats/feminists are also, conveniently, most likely to be customers of a supplement shop. It's perfect; people get to be pissed and call a company bad names but they company doesn't actually lose anything from firing back. Everyone is happy!

It really is just desserts, so to speak

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I was about to skip out of this until I saw this and read the rest of this and loving lol at a company telling these whiny babies to piss off.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
This company is seriously great and I want to work for them

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

:lol:

LemonDrizzle
Mar 28, 2012

neoliberal shithead
their whey is really overpriced and their flavour selection sucks. good advertising, bad products imo.

Vaginapocalypse
Mar 15, 2013

:qq: B-but it's so hard being white! Waaaaaagh! :qq:

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

Brits are a bunch of inbred island dwelling fuckoffs. It's a shame they weren't purged from earth by the French or Spanish.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

aaaag thanks now i'm not sleeping tonight :gonk:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
tbh any time anyone vandalizes advertising i'm on board

there's just something compelling about any dolt with a sharpie or some paint being able to gently caress with a company's attempts to manipulate people

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

OMGVBFLOL posted:

there's just something compelling about any dolt with a sharpie or some paint being able to gently caress with a company's attempts to manipulate people

grow up

Vaginapocalypse
Mar 15, 2013

OMGVBFLOL posted:

yeah ur really sticking it to the man frank zappa :rolleyes:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

no

Vaginapocalypse
Mar 15, 2013

British men have small penises. It makes it easier for them to engage in the british national pasttime of pedophilia

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before
why are there never reports of men seeing a bonds ad and doing the same thing? Or are there, and I've just been missing them?

Abdul Alhazred
Mar 15, 2007
what the gently caress is with lefty's bangs

why would a human female to that to herself

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Vaginapocalypse posted:

yeah ur really sticking it to the man frank zappa :rolleyes:

i mean come on, that's kinda neat and definitely more interesting than the original background-noise-at-best ad

also this made me laugh:

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

OMGVBFLOL posted:

i mean come on, that's kinda neat and definitely more interesting than the original background-noise-at-best ad

also this made me laugh:

what's your bmi?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
fat people getting mad that they are fat and lazy itt

• Locked thread