Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

Goatman Sacks posted:

Time for the Briant "All Star" Elliott Playoff Experience

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Haha, Jackman gets puck at point with 10 feet of room, turns it over.

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

For Sound Financial Pranning!
We need a video clip of that whole "back from commercial break Hitch interview/soft goal/Allen pulled" sequence STAT

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
There's blood in the water and Minnesota can taste it.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Goddamn that was a nice save.

e: Ah the shot wasn't that good on the replay.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
D U B Y

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Oh look a playoff save from a playoff goalie from a playoff team! We don't know what that's like in St. Louis.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Man Ott really blasted Dumba

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

For Sound Financial Pranning!
Blues will never advance to a WCF/SCF until they beat the Los Angeles Kings. This is a fact.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Never over the line.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
That was one of those Dumba moments I was talking about. Tried to think about it an extra second and gave up a great scoring opportunity to the blues.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Ken Hitchcock gonna retire quietly or make the Blues fire him?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Big stick snap

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Yeah it was probably the stick's fault.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

BUG JUG posted:

Ken Hitchcock gonna retire quietly or make the Blues fire him?
theyd be retarded to fire him

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Stewart should punch Ott's baby face in to close out the game, imo

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
Came for the nudes, kinda let down.

Lock it up, Habs. Also go whoever in the other game, I don't care, you're probably gonna get murdered by ANA or CHI eventually.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Ummagumma posted:

I'd be more excited if not for the fact that the Wild terrify me

It's entirely because I can stomach losing to the Wild a lot more than losing to the Blues.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

INSPECTAH DECK posted:

Why, his entire gimmick is running a team out of gas by game 70 for those precious regular season points and then losing in the first round. Also he has no clue what do with offensive talent (he loving gave Ott 15 minutes of ice time last game).

Krime
Jul 30, 2003

Somebody has to do the scoring around here.
Blow the Blues up...

Trade Backes, Oshie, Berglund, shoot Jackman

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

INSPECTAH DECK posted:

Uh, no?

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.

Krime posted:

Blow the Blues up...

Backes on Minnesota would be nice.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Krime posted:

Blow the Blues up...

Honestly Berglund has been better than half the team. I'd be fine if he was just our Bryan Bickell

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Goatman Sacks posted:

Why, his entire gimmick is running a team out of gas by game 70 for those precious regular season points and then losing in the first round. Also he has no clue what do with offensive talent (he loving gave Ott 15 minutes of ice time last game).

Tarasenko's rookie season where he couldn't buy ice team in the playoffs and no one else was even slightly dangerous on offense was amazing.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Goatman Sacks posted:

i dont think this is the team running out of gas? for the most part theyve outplayed the wild, who themselves are a good team. blues have been much better offensively than their talent and i think hes managed tarasenko especially well. every coach has dumb players they like and otts 15 minutes came at the expense of the 4th line.

hes one of the best coaches in history

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.

INSPECTAH DECK posted:

i dont think this is the team running out of gas? for the most part theyve outplayed the wild, who themselves are a good team.

I don't think this is true.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

INSPECTAH DECK posted:

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.

BUG JUG posted:

He's sixth all time on wins. He's pretty good.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

INSPECTAH DECK posted:

i dont think this is the team running out of gas? for the most part theyve outplayed the wild, who themselves are a good team.

They've played consistently well for one single game. Every other game, they've phoned in two of three periods.

quote:

blues have been much better offensively than their talent and i think hes managed tarasenko especially well. every coach has dumb players they like and otts 15 minutes came at the expense of the 4th line.

We've had Cracknell languishing in the AHL for years. Also bumping a 4th liner up to the top line is stupid as gently caress. You know what else is stupid? Ever even thinking about keeping our best playmaker (Schwartz) away from our best scorer (Tarasenko). It'd be like putting Oates and Hull on different lines, or Backstrom and Ovechkin.

quote:

Lots of coaches have one cup. Which is the only thing that matters. Mike Keenan's one cup made people think he was a good coach for 15 years. Hitch will end up in the same dustbin.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
One of the MN trainers seems chill.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
ugh are you kidding me

Krime
Jul 30, 2003

Somebody has to do the scoring around here.
Oshie for President!

Scob
Jul 17, 2005

lol the bluesest goal

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
WE GOT A GAME!

gco
May 8, 2007

gco deserves bunnies, too!
Banked that poo poo in.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

onemillionzombies posted:

I have a feeling T.J. Oshie is going to do something this game, it may not be to the Blue's benefit but he's definitely doing something.

ahem

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
lol

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Oh hey just in time to give the Blues fans false hope for the 3rd period.

Predicting 15 minutes of pressure, followed by a backbreaking softie with 5 minutes left.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
come on, wild, really?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

boo

• Locked thread