Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

There is some really fake sounding story on the front of TMZ and then Kanyay posted a few minutes ago supposedly. This changes everything

I have to go but I look forward to your opinions on this breaking news

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
this post is heartless

Aug 4, 2010

move your mouse cursor out of the way before taking a screenshot idiot

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

www posted:

move your mouse cursor out of the way before taking a screenshot idiot

lol, you should also know I actually left and came back and I realized I forgot to post this awesome thread

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
gandhi beat his wife

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
HA ha he's really the fuckin best

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
YO, MY CAT.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Remember when he made that really boring perfume commercial on the snl reunion. That was pretty sweet

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Kanye is Shakesphere in the flesh huh? So who is writing all of Kanye's songs and doing all the work for him?

Amanda Huggensuck
Nov 8, 2012
would

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
i wish he'd start a hosed up cult or something and hole up in a farm like those branch davidian freaks

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
cyclops' glasses stop his eye beams, kanye

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Kanye is Shakesphere in the flesh huh? So who is writing all of Kanye's songs and doing all the work for him?

a white man

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
I wish everyone would understand that Kanye is mentally ill and just let him be.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
murder, dismember, and eat the rich

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Kanye is very much an rear end in a top hat, but I do think My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is a top 10 album all time, possibly top 5.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

I wish everyone would understand that Kanye is mentally ill and just let him be.

I like him

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

I just want to know what world leaders are coming to him for advice....Putin?

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

I think his music is actually really good. I don't know him as a person that much besides what has been said and quoted on the internet/media.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

I think his music is actually really good. I don't know him as a person that much besides what has been said and quoted on the internet/media.

there aren't many celebrities left that are just totally self-absorbed and don't give a gently caress but are also talented at what they do, i think he's a positive role model and i would accept money from him to be a human coat and lay down in puddles for him to step across

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
needs to be killed asap

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

OctoberBlues posted:

Kanye is very much an rear end in a top hat, but I do think My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is a top 10 album all time, possibly top 5.

never listened to it and never will, but what do you like about it?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Horniest Manticore posted:

needs to be killed asap

you're wrong and you need to get the gently caress away from me

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Aesop Poprock posted:

you're wrong and you need to get the gently caress away from me

if he'd never been born the world would be an objectively better place

Vogler
Feb 6, 2009

OctoberBlues posted:

Agreed, or at least I think it is the best pop album of all time

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Niggas in Paris

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

if he'd never been born the world would be an objectively better place

you need to get some sense beaten into you boy

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Aesop Poprock posted:

you need to get some sense beaten into you boy

nah. cmon, what has this guy really contributed? i mean really. 50 years ago the beatles made rubber soul. is anyone going to remember this jackass in 50 years?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Yeah probably

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

nah. cmon, what has this guy really contributed? i mean really. 50 years ago the beatles made rubber soul. is anyone going to remember this jackass in 50 years?

i avoided listening to him until this year because i was an idiot, and now i want to kiss his rear end in a top hat for years while he talks about how god is coming out of his mouth or whatever

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

thathonkey posted:

Yeah probably

for something other than being a dickhead on twitter, i mean

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

He's really good, sorry for your bad taste.

You must be a hit at parties. Slayer really gets the ladies going.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i think his music is pretty good but people read too much into when he acts like an idiot

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Hot Karl Marx posted:

He's really good, sorry for your bad taste.

You must be a hit at parties. Slayer really gets the ladies going.

well, he might be good, but i find him hideously obnoxious, so i'll never listen to a second of his poo poo. (i was going to say "note" but rap isn't music)

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

well, he might be good, but i find him hideously obnoxious, so i'll never listen to a second of his poo poo. (i was going to say "note" but rap isn't music)

listen to it and stop being a turd, every single one of the beatles were more obnoxious than kanye

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Aesop Poprock posted:

listen to it and stop being a turd, every single one of the beatles were more obnoxious than kanye

yes, and i'm sure this guy has an eleanor rigby in him

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
'whether or not you like me or not' sounds like something shakespeare would say.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Ball so hard mo'fuckers wanna find (fine?) me

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

yes, and i'm sure this guy has an eleanor rigby in him

he has an awesome song about how great jesus is and that's pretty much impossible to accomplish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
i dont normally listen to rap but

• Locked thread