Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
but have no marketable skills thus no hope of ever getting a green card

could i realistically live as an illegal immigrant without having to like, dig trenches or poo poo for the rest of my life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Just marry some fat, desperate bitch.

Loads of them out there.

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
"i want to move to america"
:goonsay:

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

if you're white its alright, america has a shitload of illegal irish immigrants we dont do anything about

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

Bro Dad posted:

if you're white its alright, america has a shitload of illegal irish immigrants we dont do anything about

what do they do for a living

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Universe Master posted:

Just marry some fat, desperate bitch.

Loads of them out there.

OP a dude so he will have to find a rich bear

or just keep suckin dem dicks

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Dyna Soar posted:

could i realistically live as an illegal immigrant without having to like, dig trenches or poo poo for the rest of my life

you're boned and the guatemalan street cleaners are going to gangrape you for trying to take their $3 an hour job prying squirrels off the crosswalks

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Dyna Soar posted:

what do they do for a living

live in the bronx, do nothing because there arent any jobs but you still get the fun smug superiority of being a new yorker

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

http://www.goarmy.com/

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

Dyna Soar posted:

you don't get a green card for having marketable skills

you get to apply for work sponsorship

but theres so many people being sponsored that the cap is reached within days and it ends up being a lottery

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
If your rich enough you can probably buy a dead person's identiy. Social security number,name,etc.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Dyna Soar posted:

Just bring in a million dollars of investable assets and yiu get a green card no skills required

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

The best is "My great grandaddy came over here - LEGALLY! With $1 in his pocket and a dream"

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

The best is "My great grandaddy came over here - LEGALLY! With $1 in his pocket and a dream"

My relatives have crime connections too, it's sweet

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
think twice

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Dyna Soar posted:

You would probably work in a bar or a restaurant for four or five years after overstaying on your tourist visa and eventually marry an American and get citizenship that way. Bar and restaurant jobs are somewhat competitive here though thanks to the tipping culture that the rest of the world doesn't have the social skills to handle so if you don't have experience at home you will work at a place that is owned by a fellow countryman that feels sorry for you.

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
you can move in with me op, i live in the basement of the statue of liberty

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Sheep-Goats posted:

You would probably work in a bar or a restaurant for four or five years after overstaying on your tourist visa and eventually marry an American and get citizenship that way. Bar and restaurant jobs are somewhat competitive here though thanks to the tipping culture that the rest of the world doesn't have the social skills to handle so if you don't have experience at home you will work at a place that is owned by a fellow countryman that feels sorry for you.

in other words no uggos

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Mange Mite posted:

in other words no uggos

You can't emigrate if you're ugly obv

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!
What are you like at Olympic sports?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

cmndstab posted:

What are you like at Olympic sports?

well he's not american and we don't generally care about poo poo like horse dancing or whatever europeans excel at so

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
You have to have marketable skills. Can you access the internet? If so you have Internet Resource Access skills. Do you speak a language other than English? There may be a business opportunity to use you language. Can you drive? Would you drive a truck? Truck drivers are in high demand. Find an international employment search engine, I bet Monster would work,and see what you can come up with. Good Luck!

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
you gotta kill an american and take their place it's the law

Aug 4, 2010

Splatmaster posted:

You have to have marketable skills. Can you access the internet? If so you have Internet Resource Access skills. Do you speak a language other than English? There may be a business opportunity to use you language. Can you drive? Would you drive a truck? Truck drivers are in high demand. Find an international employment search engine, I bet Monster would work,and see what you can come up with. Good Luck!

drat you can make a lot of money driving a truck, where do i sign up

Smashurbanipal
Sep 12, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT BEING A SHITTY POSTER
Most of that money will go to your ex wives and meth habit, fyi.

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

comes along bort posted:

you gotta kill an american and take their place it's the law

rand paul 2016: survival of the fittest

Zaradis
Nov 6, 2014
We don't want anyone living here who is the kind of person who decides to be born someone other than America.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Dyna Soar posted:

no. marry somebody

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
If you are even marginally attractive all you have to do is show up in America, go to any bar in the rich part of any city and start talking.
Women will fall all over themselves to get with you and your 'sexy accent'. It doesn't matter what the accent is as long as it's not American.
hth

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
My friend's dad keeps complaining that we're giving away a bunch of free poo poo to immigrants so you don't need to worry about skills, just find wherever the tax funded freebies kiosk is.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
America is great, if you're rich. If they won't invite you in legally then forget about it, you wouldn't enjoy it anyways.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Where are you? I may be willing to do a one to one citizen swap with you.

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Say I want to gently caress your rear end

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

ghlbtsk posted:

If you are even marginally attractive all you have to do is show up in America, go to any bar in the rich part of any city and start talking.
Women will fall all over themselves to get with you and your 'sexy accent'. It doesn't matter what the accent is as long as it's not American.
hth

this sounds good. i want in on this

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

ghlbtsk posted:

hth

lmao imagine marrying someone with an american accent

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
look up craiglist of major metropolitan areas and look for any openings on live in slaves.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Dyna Soar posted:

do you mean, like, just digging trenches or, like "digging trenches"

either way the answer is no

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

Actually no. My ancestors came over before this was a sovereign nation and were indentured servants. Then part of them moved west and were farmers and stuff that didn't make much money(my end), while the rest of them stayed on the east coast and became rich and one of them is president taft.

I'm basically a native american at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

Ramsus posted:

I'm basically a native american at this point.

nahhh

• Locked thread