Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
...can you keep it in a jar to display or eat it or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax
no....

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

LOL WHAT A FUNNY GUY YOU'RE A GREAT POSTER PLEASE POST MORE OFTEN !!!!!

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

Nooner posted:

LOL WHAT A FUNNY GUY YOU'RE A GREAT POSTER PLEASE POST MORE OFTEN !!!!!
thanks, i guess....

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
don't troll, you're just tired of listening to peter bitch about having to clean them off the steps

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
dot dot dot

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I mean, maybe, yeah.

I dunno dude. Its probably got some kind of restriction.

Thats kinda gross though bro.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

psyopmonkey posted:

I mean, maybe, yeah.

I dunno dude. Its probably got some kind of restriction.

Thats kinda gross though bro.

did they let you keep your dick?

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
they sell them, like your foreskin

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Die

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Stoic Commie posted:

they sell them, like your foreskin

what do you mean, mine is still attached?

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
I'm pretty sure if you keep it you're asking to be haunted by its spirit or something.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

the body is ripped apart, and the head is hung there and the arms and legs to the four corners of the kingdom as a warning to other rogue fetusmen

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I imagine the aborted fetus would just be incinerated along with the rest of the medical waste

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

TOOT BOOT posted:

that means they didn't sell your foreskin

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

only if it is found to be guilty of whitchcrafts and magicks

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

TOOT BOOT posted:

When babies are circumcised, the hospital keeps the foreskin to use as skin grafts. If you know somebody who was badly burned as an infant, there's a decent chance that person has dickskin-skin.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

imo my taxpayer money should not go to fund your abortions.

It's been half a century since it was legalized - it's about time to restrict taxpayer money to not fund anybody's abortions, because they are by their very nature, recreational.

Why are you still stealing from me e'rryday ladies? Why?

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Abortions actually save taxpayers a ton of money. If they're not tax deductible already they really should be.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I want there to be more abortions.

Im not shitposting or joking.

I seriously want more people to get abortions because there are too many people.

dogcrash truther
Nov 2, 2013
i checked and it turns out the answer is yes, you can do those things.

dogcrash truther
Nov 2, 2013
shocking, I know, but that's Obama's America for you.

Zaradis
Nov 6, 2014

dogcrash truther posted:

Obama wants to abort all white, Christian babies.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

dogcrash truther posted:

Best America

oblique
Sep 20, 2001

Like me, they have no way to go but up.
they take the aborted fetuses and turn them into gbs posters

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style
they let women keep placentas to bury or turn into paté, I don't see why there would be restriction on another kind of vaginal trash.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Irrelevant of the population, most parents are terrible, awful, poo poo parents who are indoctrinated by a complex, multi-media system which convinces them that they'll be 'okay' or 'good' parents (if they buy the right products and services), without any diligent research into what parenting involves. For all the talk of people who are anti-vax , there is a landslide of people who are convinced they will be good parents by virtue of shooting their cum inside of a lazy host and then deciding that, holy poo poo, let's just not abort because I saw parenting modeled on the TV and it looks pretty easy.

I guess what I'm saying is that gay/lesbian parents are sooooo much better than 99.9% of all straight parents, and that straight couples should probably kill their own kids at a rate greater than 'SIDS' will ping on the radar of social workers.

oblique
Sep 20, 2001

Like me, they have no way to go but up.

Do It Once Right posted:

Irrelevant of the population, most parents are terrible, awful, poo poo parents who are indoctrinated by a complex, multi-media system which convinces them that they'll be 'okay' or 'good' parents (if they buy the right products and services), without any diligent research into what parenting involves. For all the talk of people who are anti-vax , there is a landslide of people who are convinced they will be good parents by virtue of shooting their cum inside of a lazy host and then deciding that, holy poo poo, let's just not abort because I saw parenting modeled on the TV and it looks pretty easy.

I guess what I'm saying is that gay/lesbian parents are sooooo much better than 99.9% of all straight parents, and that straight couples should probably kill their own kids at a rate greater than 'SIDS' will ping on the radar of social workers.

sounds like your parents did a not so good job with you

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

boom boom boom posted:

When babies are circumcised, the hospital keeps the foreskin to use as skin grafts. If you know somebody who was badly burned as an infant, there's a decent chance that person has dickskin-skin.

This isn't a joke, btw. They use foreskins for hairlip surgeries too. If your girlfriend was born with a hairlip but her parents got it surgically corrected when she was a baby, her upper lip is probably part dickskin.

Every time you kiss her, you're kissing a penis.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

Do It Once Right posted:

i like the cut of your jib. do you have a newsletter to which i may subscribe?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

boom boom boom posted:

where else would you kiss a girl

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
abortion clincs are so grim but from my pov they shoud try to make the abortion eperience a POSTIVIE experience

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

boom boom boom posted:

This isn't a joke, btw. They use foreskins for hairlip surgeries too. If your girlfriend was born with a hairlip but her parents got it surgically corrected when she was a baby, her upper lip is probably part dickskin.

baby penis you loving pedo

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

where do you think they get stem cells op

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

dogcrash truther posted:

Actually these practices were put into policy by George bush

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
...put it in brown bag, light it on fire, put it on doorstep, ring doorbell...

... And Run away!! :newlol:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

oblique posted:

sounds like your parents did a not so good job with you

My parents were not gay. But they did a very good job of actual parenting.

Good Parents.

I'ma email my mom this post. She'll totally share it with my dad. Confusion and arguments will result. They'll soon call me for a complete explanation.
The year is 2015. C'mon mom and dad.

Come on.

edit: It's sunday, I'm going to call them anyway and I don't want a 10 minute conversation about the weather, how they're feeling, and what I should invest in. Hey goons, it's Sunday evening - call your parents and say hello.

And also abort any babies inside of you please.

Bethamphetamine fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Apr 27, 2015

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

psyopmonkey posted:

I want there to be more abortions.

Im not shitposting or joking.

I seriously want more people to get abortions because there are too many people.

Its too late for your own abortion but you can always kill yourself

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

porkchop_express posted:

baby penis you loving pedo

It's not a baby penis anymore. the skin, the person it's on, and the penis it was originally attached to are all now adult.

Still penis tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Zaradis posted:

Obama wants to abort all white, Christian babies.

just another campaign promise he broke

• Locked thread