Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

CARMEL MACCHIATTO?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

please dont do this anymore thanks

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
probably should have seen that one coming. I didn't, but I should've

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
starbucks bro

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax
i lolled

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Just kidding, CMs are butt. Just straight butt. Or are they? Yeah, probably. But wait, I don't know. It's the question of our generation. Or not. Could just be another stupid GBS thing. But are you sure? I thought I was but now I 'm not. Yeah, no, it's actually stupid and forced. But maybe

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

HoboZero posted:

Just kidding, CMs are butt. Just straight butt. Or are they? Yeah, probably. But wait, I don't know. It's the question of our generation. Or not. Could just be another stupid GBS thing. But are you sure? I thought I was but now I 'm not. Yeah, no, it's actually stupid and forced. But maybe

what the gently caress is wrong with you

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

HoboZero posted:

i like the cut of your gib.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

TEAYCHES posted:

what the gently caress is wrong with you
I'm sorry to disturb your quality court-appointed GBS time with an obviously high-effort ruse of a thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

TEAYCHES posted:

please dont do this anymore thanks

im gay

• Locked thread