Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

it is beautiful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEcw8Xu0FjU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

average goon

"hello yes videogame and ketchup are for baby. i know because iam a serious adult man"

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

i'd put it in her butt

edit: my penis, i mean. in case there was any confusion. i was saying i would place my penis in her butt.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

killmeimmafailure posted:

Yeah I don't envy that kid. I had a neighbor with a hot mom. It was awesome. I also had a friend with a hot older sister who I'd talk about marrying when she was out of earshot. Both things made car rides awkward at various points in my life.

Edit: Actually gently caress that I knew at least two or three people with hot sisters. Again, glad I didn't have to deal with that poo poo

but did you stick your penis in any of their butts???

• Locked thread