Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW

I sure could use a cramel machioto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
WRONG

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
Can't loving go to starbuch without this rear end in a top hat holdin up the line ahah

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
literally punching my way through hordes of these young moms

this is my strawbuck get out you ughly skanks

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Al Nipper posted:

literally punching my way through hordes of these young moms

this is my strawbuck get out you ughly skanks

this is accurate

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
pretend i posted a picture of dolly parton

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
goddamn, i wish i'd found starbuck before it was cool

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
starbucks protip:

every time you load your card/app you get a star. so just load and buy whatever every time. 2x the stars. get free poo poo faster.

Avalanche
Feb 2, 2007

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
i said Starbucks not Timmies u retard

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
starbucks is not great but it's leaps and bounds ahead of most other national chains and they treat their employees pretty decent as publicly traded companies go

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Starbucks unironically owns, they offer 401k matching and full health care benefits to part time employees, oh yeah and they will also reimburse employees for their entire college education as a part time employee to Arizona States online fully accredited courses. Their stock just split, and pay's .30c per share. It amazes me that goons would hate them when this is how a successful company should be run in America.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Al Nipper posted:

drat this dude is cool as hell

old-timey newspaper gal
Feb 23, 2005
Whenever I find myself at a strawbucks and I order "just a normal large coffee" they get a little uncomfortable cause I didn't do the right thing. It's one of the singular joys in my sad life.

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
i wish i could go to starbucks but the boucners wont let me in

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.
Do not understand Starbucks. Where I'm from, only tourists frequent it while everyone looks down their nose from a decent independent coffee place.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Are you sure the average patron isn't just people popping in for an attempted nice lunch from work?

Asteroid Alert
Oct 24, 2012

BINGO!

GiantAmazonianOtter posted:

Do not understand Starbucks. Where I'm from, only tourists frequent it while everyone looks down their nose from a decent independent coffee place.

Much, much better than how it is viewed here: a teenage girl's selfie heaven.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

that's p cool actually

ExtraCheese
Apr 16, 2014
Where are these Starbucks full of hipsters? All I ever see in Starbucks are sad retail workers.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

ExtraCheese posted:

Where are these Starbucks full of hipsters? All I ever see in Starbucks are sad retail workers.

This and a who's who of boring white parents

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
In the UK there's Costa Coffee, which is full of overweight single mums.

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

Al Nipper posted:

master roshi swag

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

jBrereton posted:

Are you sure the average patron isn't just people popping in for an attempted nice lunch from work?

who has lunch at starbucks

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

ExtraCheese posted:

:thejoke:

The Time Dissolver
Nov 7, 2012

Are you a good person?

ExtraCheese posted:

Where are these Starbucks full of hipsters?

They're nowhere, OP is sitting in like Miles City Montana or somewhere acting all scandalized about visible tattoos and cared-for facial hair and hasn't been in a Starbucks nor seen a hipster since he went to a cousin's wedding in Denver in 2007.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Hot Jam posted:

Whenever I find myself at a strawbucks and I order "just a normal large coffee" they get a little uncomfortable cause I didn't do the right thing. It's one of the singular joys in my sad life.

their regular coffee is pretty terrible though so the joke is kind of on you. shoulda ordered a caramel ma-- ah gently caress it i cant even. gently caress this stupid meme.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

Al Nipper posted:

I sure could use a cramel machioto

i bet this guy has a lot of sex (with many different women)

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Around here its just sad 20 year old moms trying to act sophisticated and complaining about their enlisted baby daddies

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
patronS.jpg, sorry not with the theme

Only registered members can see post attachments!

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Saga
Aug 17, 2009

Poetic Justice posted:

Starbucks unironically owns, they offer 401k matching and full health care benefits to part time employees, oh yeah and they will also reimburse employees for their entire college education as a part time employee to Arizona States online fully accredited courses. Their stock just split, and pay's .30c per share. It amazes me that goons would hate them when this is how a successful company should be run in America.

That's pretty cool, really. But could they work on their lovely-rear end burnt to hell coffee?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I'm drinking a caramel macchiato RIGHT NOW, unironically. I was tired this morning

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

all of the starbucks around here are filled with college students and people who inexplicably run their businesses inside the starbucks.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

beat him to death with his own typewriter before his caramel mach cools

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wipfmetz
Oct 12, 2007

Sitzen ein oder mehrere Wipfe in einer Lore, so kann man sie ueber den Rand der Lore hinausschauen sehen.

porkchop_express posted:

beat him to death with his own typewriter before his caramel mach cools
Do we even know it's his? He seems to be rather puzzled about the typewriter's presence.

• Locked thread