Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

LawfulWaffle posted:

I get off work at 5p my time, which I believe is 11p Paul time. If that's not too late, I'll be on and looking at Steam around that time. I've got some chores to take care of, so I might be in and out until we get everyone settled.

I should be good with that. See you guys this afternoon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008
:dukedog:

Random Stranger posted:

I should be good with that. See you guys this afternoon.

Sweet lets get this done.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Damnit, I started cooking dinner and it pushed this out my head...

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I'm online for trains

Factor Mystic
Mar 20, 2006

Baby's First Post-Apocalyptic Fiction

bowmore posted:

I'm online for trains

As am I for the next couple hours... that's 2! E: I'll be back tomorrow, same time.

Factor Mystic fucked around with this message at 03:31 on May 19, 2015

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib

Factor Mystic posted:

As am I for the next couple hours... that's 2! E: I'll be back tomorrow, same time.

Unfortunately this is too late/early for me. Are you able to play anytime during the day GMT?

Paul.Power
Feb 7, 2009

The three roles of APCs:
Transports.
Supply trucks.
Distractions.

Random Stranger posted:

Damnit, I started cooking dinner and it pushed this out my head...
We're going to try again tonight, same time - though Optimum and Waffle might have already mentioning it to you.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Reminder that I'm jumping on in about 5 hours. Hope to see my group then.

Robust Laser
Oct 13, 2012

Dance, Spaceman, Dance!
I'm around right now.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Edit: Never mind.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

I'm here.

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

I'm here but getting a maintenance error in my Steam chat panel

edit: all working now, go figure :v:

Mode 7 fucked around with this message at 00:05 on May 20, 2015

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008
Our game is done! Results screen:

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
This is what our map looked like at the end, if anyone's interested.

Paul.Power
Feb 7, 2009

The three roles of APCs:
Transports.
Supply trucks.
Distractions.

Board and destination screenshots, for the curious:

I only just managed to make that route through to Saul St. Marie, finishing it on the last turn.

e: all the nearly identical screenshots, all of them ;).

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Those guys are dangerous opponents. Beware them and don't be afraid to stab them in the back a bit.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

1. Sodomy
2. RYang
3. Robust Laser
4. Shadow225

For group 1-3

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

Toot toot, game done. Good game everyone in my group!

Robust Laser
Oct 13, 2012

Dance, Spaceman, Dance!
Here's our own batch of nearly identical screenshots

sodomy you have too many tickets

i got ruined by the game ending one turn earlier than i wanted

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I'm online for Trains

Bubz
Mar 11, 2012

bowmore posted:

I'm online for Trains

I am now. Let's train!

I think we might have a bit of a timezone issue. What about Saturday? I'm free all day.

Updated standings (now including the extra round):

Bubz fucked around with this message at 10:16 on May 20, 2015

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
yeah Saturday will probably be fine

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
Fallen Rib
I am fairly sure saturday will work for me to

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Thanks Bubz, I've updated the OP with the new standings!

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
:siren: Semi-relevant PSA :siren:
(Hopefully I'm not just late to the party on this...)

There are now 50 Steam achievements for TTR! All but one are hidden, and the unhidden one is as follows:

quote:

Indian Passport
Win all achievements for the India map

New board(s) incoming! :toot:

EDIT: Actually, if you go into the global stats here, it shows the lot of them! :dance:

Major Isoor fucked around with this message at 13:30 on May 22, 2015

Bubz
Mar 11, 2012
Alright it's Saturday! Hit me up for trains and let's get this show on the rails!

e: We missed Fredrik. Let us know when you wake up mate.

e2: Alright - we have have Factor and Fredrik on right now - bowmore give us a shout when you wake!

Bubz fucked around with this message at 21:51 on May 23, 2015

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
Fallen Rib
I'm sorry, I was away all day today, I can stay up a couple of hours just to get this done

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
bubz, Factor Mystic and I keep missing Fredrik1, I think that timezone mix is a bit harsh

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
Fallen Rib
I am online now if it helps, times like 17- 18 o'clock for you guys now right?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i'm here

Bubz
Mar 11, 2012
I think right about now is our timeslot. Fredrik and I are on. bowmore, are you anywhere near?

e: bowmore is here. Just need Factor Mystic to join us now!

e2: hmmm, looks like it's 3am over there. In about 5 hours, it'll be 8am for Factor, 10pm for me and bowmore, and 2pm for fredrik. Let's go with that. See you then!!

e3: OK, that didn't work out. Let's all indicate when we are available and pick a time that works for each of us. I'm on the Australian east coast - I can do weekdays between about 6am and 8am and between 7pm and 11pm AEST and pretty much all weekend. Might be able to sneak out for a lunch time game if we need to do that to make it work.

Bubz fucked around with this message at 13:13 on May 24, 2015

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Don't forget guys, we've got around eight hours left! Is it just your bracket that's left now, Bubz? I guess it could potentially be extended as it's the entire group that's having time issues rather than one person, if that isn't an issue with the other groups

Bubz
Mar 11, 2012
Let's go ahead with Round 2, even though there is one outstanding game for Round 1.

Fredrik, bowmore and Factor Mystic - we're going to need to lock in a time on the weekend to do finish Round 1. If we can't find a time then we will need someone to choose a champion to battle for them! Let us know what times suit you this weekend and we'll lock something in.

I can do Saturday all day until about 6pm, and Sunday until about 12:30pm and then again in the evening after 6pm.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Right so, everyone please refer to the standings above or in the OP (well, second post technically) for your round two group if you haven't already, while the guys in group 1-1 try and sort out their game. The second round will end on 10/06/15, at this stage. May the destinations be with you! :toot:

(Sorry about the delay, by the way - I've been doing a lot of OT lately, so it's affecting my afternoon/evening availability somewhat)

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

Looks like I'm the odd one out again timezone-wise. I can't do this weekend as I'm fully booked. I have Wednesdays off work so Tuesday evenings PST are generally a good time for me.

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008
OK my group I am available Friday afternoon, any chance we can do it then? I am off Tuesday and Wednesday if not.

Bubz
Mar 11, 2012
I'm good to go for the next few hours for either game. Hit me up!

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I'm online for trains

Bubz
Mar 11, 2012
We've got bowmore, robust laser and myself online. Come join us Lawful Waffle!

Alternatively, we've got bowmore, factor mystic and myself online. Come join us Fredrik!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Bubz posted:

Fredrik!
this dude is never online

• Locked thread