Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

why would he tattoo "damaged" on his head

why would he tattoo hahahahahah

why would he tattoo a joker smile on he arm

why can't i find a girlfriend

why is my mom a bitch when i play videogame and tell me to find a job

why do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Entropia
Nov 18, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
is that marilyn manson

Entropia
Nov 18, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
also nic e ban op haha you old card

pedo

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Entropia posted:

also nic e ban op haha you old card

pedo

yeah it was a humdinger

Entropia
Nov 18, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
you write any new childfucking material for us op? im really interested in seeing yout latest product

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Entropia posted:

you write any new childfucking material for us op? im really interested in seeing yout latest product

no i am sorry the actors who play ed wesley crusher and cmdr riker have sued me

Entropia
Nov 18, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
thats cool, im sure you can rwite something quick for us maybe involving our favourite cartoon rugrats

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Entropia posted:

thats cool, im sure you can rwite something quick for us maybe involving our favourite cartoon rugrats

that is really insensitive entropia those babies obviously suffered from birth defects

Entropia
Nov 18, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
ok well im sure you can think of some other baby you could write rape fiction about. in fact, i believe you already have

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Entropia posted:

ok well im sure you can think of some other baby you could write rape fiction about. in fact, i believe you already have

entropia is something on your mind? why dont you want tot alk about the joker. weird imo

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

entropia would it help if i told you i didnt write the wesley crusher getting hosed in a shower fanfic but found it because the F-Plus podcast was making fun of it and thought it was really funny?

because it is really funny

you cant make me feel shame

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

bamtan

Entropia
Nov 18, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

A misanthrope posted:

entropia would it help if i told you i didnt write the wesley crusher getting hosed in a shower fanfic but found it because the F-Plus podcast was making fun of it and thought it was really funny?

because it is really funny

you cant make me feel shame

none of these things are in fact true

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

betmen

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
FFS he's going to be sharing screentime with a guy called Captain Boomerang who cares if he isn't a serious character?

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

wanna burk that turk.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Zeroisanumber posted:

FFS he's going to be sharing screentime with a guy called Captain Boomerang who cares if he isn't a serious character?

bu bu but my gritty superheros :cry:

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

A misanthrope posted:

why would he tattoo "damaged" on his head

why would he tattoo hahahahahah

why would he tattoo a joker smile on he arm

why can't i find a girlfriend

why is my mom a bitch when i play videogame and tell me to find a job

why do

This is an extremely important image, to my life.

poisoned pie
Jan 15, 2005

Can you feel the colors?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

juggalo joker is actually more realistic so i dont know what everyone is complaining about

if you are killed by someone in pancake makeup he is going to be on meth and have a bumper sticker on his car of a white dreadlocked man chasing someone with a hatchet

fuckin sweet

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

henpod
Mar 7, 2008

Sir, we have located the Bioweapon.
College Slice
I don't know anything about much on these weird forums, is the OP some kind of weird fanfic writer who got probated for writing something untoward? That would be more entertaining.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

henpod posted:

I don't know anything about much on these weird forums, is the OP some kind of weird fanfic writer who got probated for writing something untoward? That would be more entertaining.

i agree that would be more interesting but click my rap sheet and read the thread

sorry to disappoint :(

Entropia
Nov 18, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

lmao

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

leto tattoos we haven't seen yet

this one is mine pls do not make fun of m

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

jared leto? more like jared let me out of this drat movie theatre!

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

I can't imagine the joker sitting down and getting a tattoo. Like I can't imagine the thought of "I think i'd like damaged written on my forehead in really nice script" would pass through his mind.

it's why the ledger joker was so good, because that poo poo on his face and his green hair looked like he just smeared that poo poo on in a frenzy

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Winner.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
http://www.avclub.com/article/jared-letos-douchey-twitpics-are-source-latest-int-207843

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

social vegan posted:

jared leto? more like jared let me out of this drat movie theatre!

:rimshot:

:boom:

:ccb:

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

this is somehow not the worst thing about the flaming garbage pile that is the dc movie franchise plan - and they actually have all the rights to their stuff!!

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

i saw one interview on like ellen or something with jared leto and he was the most pretentious dbag. it would be infuriating to be around that person.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
oh my god guys i'm worried my next comic book movie will suck i only have 80 other ones per year if it does

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

oh my god guys i'm worried my next comic book movie will suck i only have 80 other ones per year if it does

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

A misanthrope posted:

i saw one interview on like ellen or something with jared leto and he was the most pretentious dbag. it would be infuriating to be around that person.

Whenever artists start talking about their "creative process" they sound like the most pretentious douches ever. I don't understand how everyone eats it all up. I usually have to change radio stations if an artist is being interviewed because its the most retarded poo poo ever.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

this definitely needed a bunch of threads

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

for tha poo

Dinotron
Sep 2, 2008
This version of Joker definitely vapes.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Whenever artists start talking about their "creative process" they sound like the most pretentious douches ever. I don't understand how everyone eats it all up. I usually have to change radio stations if an artist is being interviewed because its the most retarded poo poo ever.

i found the ellen interview

it was after he won an oscar. this is him walking on set for the interview

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

half that poo poo gets cancelled after ben affleck's batman pops the super hero bubble

• Locked thread