Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
My ability to shitpost and get so many people mad in the EVE thread will one of these days be legendary. It is almost as if they do not understand the irony of them taking the poo poo I say seriously on an internet comedy forum. The best thing about it, is I do it all without using racists, sexists, homophobic or anti-semitic jokes. This is an undervalued form of art, much like a Rambrandt or a Picasso gathering dust in someone's basement. Their reaction will keep me posting there indefinitely, or at least until Lowtax pulls the plug on the server.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica

Dalael posted:

My ability to shitpost and get so many people mad in the EVE thread will one of these days be legendary. It is almost as if they do not understand the irony of them taking the poo poo I say seriously on an internet comedy forum. The best thing about it, is I do it all without using racists, sexists, homophobic or anti-semitic jokes. This is an undervalued form of art, much like a Rambrandt or a Picasso gathering dust in someone's basement. Their reaction will keep me posting there indefinitely, or at least until Lowtax pulls the plug on the server.

You need to get outside a little more.

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe

Dalael posted:

The best thing about it, is I do it all without using racists, sexists, homophobic or anti-semitic jokes.
Suck my dick, kike bitch homo

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Dalael posted:

The subtle trolling in the OP has not gone unnoticed! Well done!

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
yeah this is what this subforum is for.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Rhymenoserous posted:

yeah this is what this subforum is for.

E/N Bullshit
- E/N, relationship issues, and other self-centered posts regarding your disastrous life go here.

It is a self-centered post, its about a love/hate relationship with the EVE thread and it is part of my disastrous life. I thought long and hard about where I would put this post and figured this was completely appropriate.

Am I getting you mad in two different threads?

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012
Part of me wants to gas this and probate the dummy OP. But a bigger parts trusts E/N to make this interesting.

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica

detectivemonkey posted:

Part of me wants to gas this and probate the dummy OP. But a bigger parts trusts E/N to make this interesting.

Hopefully we can figure out some kind of mod challenge!

Obdicut
May 15, 2012

"What election?"
Making people mad is the easiest thing in the world to do and anyone who derives any self-esteem at all from doing is is incredibly pathetic. I mean, you can just walk up to someone and dump a soda on them and they'll get mad. It couldn't be easier. There is no art to be found in it.

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."
Lost Rembrandt found in basement, titled "get rekt lmfao"

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Obdicut posted:

Making people mad is the easiest thing in the world to do and anyone who derives any self-esteem at all from doing is is incredibly pathetic. I mean, you can just walk up to someone and dump a soda on them and they'll get mad. It couldn't be easier. There is no art to be found in it.

While I normally agree 100% with you, I cannot help but find it ridiculous. I post random crap that is not meant to get that kind of reaction, but is taken literally nonetheless. And we're talking about a group that spends its time in a game laughing at people who get mad. :shrug:

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

OP this behavior is troubling bevause it seems you liek any sort of attention you get, especially negative attention.

Obdicut
May 15, 2012

"What election?"

Dalael posted:

While I normally agree 100% with you, I cannot help but find it ridiculous. I post random crap that is not meant to get that kind of reaction, but is taken literally nonetheless. And we're talking about a group that spends its time in a game laughing at people who get mad. :shrug:

Yes, you are definitely pathetic. I guess that's what you want to hear, though, so I'm going to stop giving you the spurning you creepily crave.

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

so, what else have you been up to this week

Baiku
Oct 25, 2011

Is this what they call the puppetmaster phase?

im gay

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

E/N Wulfpax - Now that you are truly free from the Eve thread they will see your real power.

Good luck Eve survivor.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Dalael posted:

Good job getting so weird about video games you had to make an E/N thread about it.

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe

quote:

I could also use a bit of advice regarding one my cats. I have known for a while that he is too fat and something needs to be done about it. A few weeks ago, I decided to weigh him and was horrified at the fact that he was 20 pounds. I have since changed his food to a much higher quality (or at least, that is what I was told) which is for weight loss and control the quantities. I bought him a few toys including a laser pointer to have him exercise more. After about 40$ of toys that he is all scared of, I realized that the only thing that will actually get him to play is a 5 cents hair elastic that my gf dropped on the floor and forgot to pick up. He's super active with that thing, throwing it around and chasing it like it will be his last meal ever.

I weighed him again this morning and he hasn't lost one pound. Any thoughts? I'm going to be taking him to the vet soon but my appointment is not for a little while. In the meantime, I'd like someone else's opinion on what I can do to get him to shed some of that weight, other than chasing him around the house to get him to run it off.
:minnie:

Baiku
Oct 25, 2011

Don't fatshame your cat for his genetics.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

Dalael posted:

While I normally agree 100% with you,

What you are saying here is "I don't agree with you at all"

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

detectivemonkey posted:

Yeah those wacky and funny en posters are truly going to tear the OP a new one :D

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

OP at least give us some examples of the sick burns you've inflicted upon eve goons.

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

Anoia posted:

OP at least give us some examples of the sick burns you've inflicted upon eve goons.
Yeah no way am I am reading that eve thread. I would rather read the troon thread(s) so that says something.

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Obdicut posted:

Lol u mad? Sounds like the soda dumpee got hella trolled bruh. The tears.... they taste so sweet..

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

i dont have to cuss in my raps to sell records, #1 autist toppin the charts makin goons mad and rippin sharts

pugnax
Oct 10, 2012

Specialization is for insects.

Anoia posted:

Dalael posted:

The Clusterfuck coalition was a great bad name. Clusterfuck sounds like a group of people that have absolutely no loving clue of what they are doing, and while this may be true of the individual line member, it sure as gently caress does not represent the leadership/logistic guys and Ullerrm. People may claim that CFC got where it is solely on the back of the incompetence of BoB, N3 and whatever other group they've fought over the years but in the end, the CFC was/is a damned well oiled machine despite all the rusty gears. That alone was not worth the name change. We've all read our share of EVE related articles and the word Clusterfuck ended up being printed anyways and is a recognized brand amongst the EVE player base.

TMC is an electronic version of the god drat gospel of truth and you bloody well know it. Have you rearranged your furniture so that you are facing east when reading it yet? Would you consider those little church basket they use for collecting money RMT? No you wouldn't, because you know in your heart that all that money goes straight to serve The Lord, his disciple and the modern equivalent of the whore Marie-magdelene or something. So do not go around claiming dishonesty in this case, you heretic!

Comparing TMC to Fox news is a travesty and implies that Fox news is actually a journalistic organization and I won't have it! :fyh:

:clegg:
As someone who was teased mercilessly for my J4G origin, even I do not believe this fallacy. There are a lot of people who simply can't take a joke no matter the medium and would go cry to their mom after a 30 second conversation with deadtear. If there's one thing I've noticed about this group is the lack of Drama regarding stupid poo poo that would get a poo poo ton of people mad. The drama here is about completely different poo poo like: "Oh noes, they renamed my coalition and now I'm all sad :ohdear: " unlike other places like FA where the Drama was all: "You don't value my opinions and called me a human being! :argh: "

If you cannot see that, I will :pray: for you tonight as I read the next TMC article.

If working with FCON saved Goons, then Goons were at one point in a worst position than anyone has ever known. Sometimes, its best to let something die and let whatever the gently caress comes after rise from its ashes like a Phoenix.

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

Hmm... OP, it looks like you're the one that's mad at eve goons, not the other way around.

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

I'm mad.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012
Hi OP please post a sample schedule of a typical day for you.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
I wouldn't gently caress with the CIA if I were you, that doesn't sound smart.

pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007
sever

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

detectivemonkey posted:

Mod challenge yo, don't hold back monkee

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

detectivemonkey posted:

Wake up
Eat the breakfast my shithead stepdad earl cooked
Go to school (i hate maths)
Eat the lunch my shithead stepdad earl packed
Go home
Play eve
Eat the dinner my shithead mom cooked
Post in the eve thread and own goons
Sleep

Txxt
Dec 11, 2004
You're clearly an idiot.

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

I have to admit, it's an odd approach. Most trolls don't take the "hey, these are just my opinions, the ignore button is over there if you don't like it" route -- they go straight for "haha you mad :deadtear:"

You're super weird, by the way. Not as weird as that guy who was literally schizophrenic and posted a bunch of word soup about how Eve Goons were in league with the NSA and were ruining his life, though; just normal sad weird.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

ullerrm posted:

:deadtear:

Hmmm.

Dr. Pangloss
Apr 5, 2014
Ask me about metaphysico-theologo-cosmolo-nigology. I'm here to help!

Someone animate this coming out of a frog mouth so it can be assigned to :deadtear:.

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

Dr. Pangloss posted:

Someone animate this coming out of a frog mouth so it can be assigned to :deadtear:.

I was thinking more: Give the FNLN head a hinged mouth, have it tilt open, and shoot out a bunch of :v:s and :troll:s

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
:gas:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.

Dalael posted:

not wanting to read your unfunny bullshit is not the same as getting mad, hth

• Locked thread