Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chorrax
May 11, 2007

:wotwot:
If you think about it, if everything bagels truly had EVERYTHING on them, it basically would just be dirt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

epic

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

yet another android user who has no idea where the hole is

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

BANME.sh posted:

iphones would be a plain bagel with plain cream cheese. the bagel/cream cheese ratio will be perfect and the bagel will be lightly and evenly toasted. it is the perfect size so that when you are done eating it, you wish you had more because it was so tasty, but at the same time you are satisfied knowing you won't be hungry for a while. it goes very good with trendy coffee. you can't go wrong choosing this bagel

android bagels come from a deli that lets you customize everything you put on it, except that they try to appeal to everyone so there's a bunch of stupid choices like gummy bears and sprinkles and frosting and bacon and poo poo. its more like a donut than a bagel. as you eat it, the toppings keep falling out so you are constantly opening up and making sure everything is in order. its also so big and ridiculous that you end up throwing half of it away without finishing.

blackberry and windows bagels are targeted towards sophisticated no-nonsense people who want to get their daily nutrient intake and move on with their important business lives. These bagels are full of seeds and grains, vegetables and sprouts and other healthy crap that sounds good on paper but isnt very tasty. you find them in the back of the deli counter where nobody ever looks, so they end up going stale and dry quickly because the turnaround is very low. Nobody buys these.

:golfclap:

requoted for the next page.

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

lol if you dont have somewhere nearby that makes fresh everything bagels just lol

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

BANME.sh posted:

iphones would be a plain bagel with plain cream cheese. the bagel/cream cheese ratio will be perfect and the bagel will be lightly and evenly toasted. it is the perfect size so that when you are done eating it, you wish you had more because it was so tasty, but at the same time you are satisfied knowing you won't be hungry for a while. it goes very good with trendy coffee. you can't go wrong choosing this bagel

android bagels come from a deli that lets you customize everything you put on it, except that they try to appeal to everyone so there's a bunch of stupid choices like gummy bears and sprinkles and frosting and bacon and poo poo. its more like a donut than a bagel. as you eat it, the toppings keep falling out so you are constantly opening up and making sure everything is in order. its also so big and ridiculous that you end up throwing half of it away without finishing.

blackberry and windows bagels are targeted towards sophisticated no-nonsense people who want to get their daily nutrient intake and move on with their important business lives. These bagels are full of seeds and grains, vegetables and sprouts and other healthy crap that sounds good on paper but isnt very tasty. you find them in the back of the deli counter where nobody ever looks, so they end up going stale and dry quickly because the turnaround is very low. Nobody buys these.

a good post, though that cilantro is triggering me

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

mishaq posted:

lol if you dont have somewhere nearby that makes fresh everything bagels just lol

i used to live 1 block away from a place in toronto that made fresh montreal style bagels 24 hours per day and then i moved to hamilton because i'm an idiot lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aryu Kiddimeh
Nov 9, 2012
Yeeap i would eat them

• Locked thread