Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Herein is the weekly Monday Night Raw gameday thread.
Make no mistake, however, under no uncertain terms, you WILL kiss me arse. Discuss amongst yourselves and make peace with this in the mean time. Hey, the king of the ring starts tonight. That should be fun. How are the rest of you doing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Shemus should have pooed in his face.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
I shall do no such thing, op

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
You will kiss me arse RIGHT NOW

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

make me, nerd

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I am doing pretty well RGL thanks for asking. I am on my third week of core exercises and feel pretty awesome. Shine is right, Please Work Out.

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

All it comes down to is this: I feel like shit, but look great.

RacistGuidingLight posted:

How are the rest of you doing?

I am doing well, thank you for asking. I hope you are having a nice day.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

You will kiss me arse RIGHT NOW

okay fella

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
He only rubbed his face in his arse, where's the kissing in that? This is BULLSHIT

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I am doing pretty well RGL thanks for asking. I am on my third week of core exercises and feel pretty awesome. Shine is right, Please Work Out.

I feel you there. I dinged my knee up the other week, nothing serious, but it shames me to admit that the aqua fit regimen I'm taking to rehab it is taking a bit more out of me than it should :/ It's not rocket science, healthy diet and do your core as well as your cardio and muscles but sometimes you get a little slack in the winter months. Just some food for thought to ponder as you kiss me arse.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

They had the perfect opportunity.

They had the perfect opportunity to remake "Kicking Bishop Brennan up the arse" and they missed it. gently caress this company.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

I dinged my knee up the other week, nothing serious

Would you want me to kiss your knee?

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

I feel you there. I dinged my knee up the other week, nothing serious, but it shames me to admit that the aqua fit regimen I'm taking to rehab it is taking a bit more out of me than it should :/ It's not rocket science, healthy diet and do your core as well as your cardio and muscles but sometimes you get a little slack in the winter months. Just some food for thought to ponder as you kiss me arse.

Yeah and I am doing this as a person in a wheelchair with replaced hips and a completely fused spine so the rest of you guys have no excuse to not at least get in a good workout once in a while. :colbert:

Also I have a good feeling about Raw tonight and enjoy that there is plenty of new Network stuff this week, the WWE Network is Cool And Good IMO.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
Doing pretty good, I think I had one beer too many during that PPV which is fine because the main event wasn't great. Work was not too fun as a result. Thanks for asking!

twitter and bisted
Aug 26, 2012

I'm a crow and nothing human is avian to me

Wikipedia posted:

The second match of the night was a Kiss Me Arse match between Dolph Ziggler and Sheamus, where the loser would be forced to kiss his opponent's arse. Ziggler won the match with a surprise roll-up. After the match, Sheamus refused to kiss the arse of Ziggler. Sheamus tried to escape through the audience but was brought back by the referee. Sheamus then pretended to perform the deed, only to execute a low blow on Ziggler. Sheamus then made Ziggler kiss his arse by rubbing his arse on Ziggler.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Fsmhunk posted:

He only rubbed his face in his arse, where's the kissing in that? This is BULLSHIT

Back in the day Vince would hike his undies right up his arse and the recipient would get a snoot full of his sphincter, and we LIKED IT

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

You're going to kiss his arse, OR YOOOUUU'RRREEE FFFIIIRRREEEDDD!

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

This is the loving best.

Stealthed Zombie
Dec 21, 2007

And Introducing:
Dean "Titty Master" Ambrose
I still think that the ref was the mvp of the end of the kiss me arse match.

"YOU GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW AND KISS THIS MAN'S ARSE. IT IS THE RULES OF THE MATCH AND AS THE REF I AM TO ENFORCE THEM. KISS HIS ARSE."

I'm paraphrasing, of course.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
Got bored and walked like 15 miles today, somehow Raw will probably be more exhausting

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
that is to say, exhausting at all? Somehow I am not tired in the least

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

vince has done far far worse things with arses

:nws: http://www.dailymotion.com/us?ff=1&urlback=%2Fvideo%2Fxgf0jd_mcmahon-s-kiss-my-rear end-cartoon_fun :nws:

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

rgl how clean is your arse i will not kiss a dirty one

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

oatgan posted:

rgl how clean is your arse i will not kiss a dirty one

You WILL kiss me arse.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

What war did we lose where typing in Irish isn't bannable

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

i've been doing DDP Yoga for a couple weeks now and it's awesome

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

You WILL kiss me arse.

please don't backseat mod

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

oatgan posted:

please don't backseat mod

I will entertain no discussion of you not kissing me arse.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

winamp

it really kisses the llama's arse

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

"We want to be taken seriously as mainstream entertainment"

" "

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

Dr. rear end posted:

i've been doing DDP Yoga for a couple weeks now and it's awesome

what's different about ddp yoga versus normal? i like yoga but DDP yoga sounds like yoga with lovely music and not relaxing in the slightest

also you have to look at ddp instead of a pretty girl

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Golashes posted:

what's different about ddp yoga versus normal? i like yoga but DDP yoga sounds like yoga with lovely music and not relaxing in the slightest

It's designed to get your cardio going, so you won't be relaxing.

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

Golashes posted:

It's a lot of cardio and calisthenics based in yoga. He treats it like an actual workout and you actually feel like you just came from the gym when you're done. And after a few times you're not really watching the screen and it just sounds like you have DDP as a personal trainer, which is ideal

There's not a lot of relaxing unless you need to get your heart rate down but man does it make you work before you're allowed to get to a neutral position

And there's no music until the end credits

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Also there's a lot of stuff like slow burn pushups and concentration on keeping your muscles flexed (aka dynamic resistance). It's a pretty good program for weight loss and general strength/flexibility.

I'm looking forward to a 20 minute explanation of how the various RKOs dished out last night work with the stipulations and setting up a rematch. Settle in for a nice, long dose of HHH explanation.

Mr Muggy
Mar 30, 2010

I'm just gonna do this for about two minutes, okay?
I'm an arse man

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
More US Open Challenge!

I unironically love what Cena's doing and believe it's making the US Title into A Bigger Deal.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I love how the WWE has gotten me excited about the idea of John Cena beating everyone in the company in consecutive weeks.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Golashes posted:

originally it also leaned very hard into YOGA FOR DUDES NOT THAT PUSSY poo poo and had mostly hot women with large breasts in the videos while ddp talked about guy stuff and then did poses

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Anyone still looking to get their arse kissed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

SamuraiFoochs posted:

More US Open Challenge!

I unironically love what Cena's doing and believe it's making the US Title into A Bigger Deal.

It honestly is probably the most compelling thing they can do with the guy short of a major character change. Shame they have to do a third Rusev match for no very good reason, because I'm genuinely enjoying the Open Challenge.

• Locked thread