Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I hope you all are wildly successful; you deserve it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I don't actually agree with that sentiment, because some goons are probably pretty terrible towards other people.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

ikanreed posted:

I don't actually agree with that sentiment, because some goons are probably pretty terrible towards other people.

I hope that success helps them become better than they currently are. I understand how the daily bruises can get one to a place of desperate frustration, but perhaps with a little reward from the world they can really be a force for good.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
you can take my irony from my cold dead hands

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
I'm here! When's genesplicer gonna show up?

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

XMNN posted:

you can take my irony from my cold dead hands

It's a hollow cycle that just leaves you empty and sad. It's okay to have real feelings.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

successful in spirit and soul, yes

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
hi folks. tonight i'll be smoking weed and reading a book on the couch in the garage, but know that i care about you. hit me at (310) 571-5858 if you need to talk and stuff.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
I hope everyone experiences an escalating series of epiphanies over many decades.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Commie NedFlanders posted:

Dude, those are the most important ones.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
i wrap myself in a seventeen layer irony burrito from the 99 cent menu at taco bell

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

WeLandedOnTheMoon! posted:

It's a hollow cycle that just leaves you empty and sad. It's okay to have real feelings.
i dont want to connect with goons on an emotional level they will probably try and touch me inappropriately

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

hi folks. tonight i'll be smoking weed and reading a book on the couch in the garage, but know that i care about you. hit me at (310) 571-5858 if you need to talk and stuff.
what are you reading im halfway through fear and loathing 72 but i just started the aeneid because i saw it in a charity shop. they are both p good imo

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
serious gatekeeper checking in. what's up, chickens?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I love you all. Each and every one of you.

open container
Sep 16, 2008
I have two dicks.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

XMNN posted:

i dont want to connect with goons on an emotional level they will probably try and touch me inappropriately

I won't try to boff you, buddy.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

XMNN posted:

what are you reading im halfway through fear and loathing 72 but i just started the aeneid because i saw it in a charity shop. they are both p good imo

Spring Snow by Yukio Mishima. i've never read either of your books, though i was assigned aeneid for a class and skipped it lol

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

XMNN posted:

I'm sorry you don't feel you can trust us. I hope that there are people in your meatspace you have formed important bonds with, and if there aren't I hope that you can find some such people soon!

XMNN posted:

what are you reading

I am working on Robert E. Howard's original Conan stories. There's only 18 of them and they are a trip

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

redshirt posted:

I love you all. Each and every one of you.

:glomp:

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I've been teaching The Metamorphosis lately and it's really gotten me thinking about how the specter of the terrible is separated from us by only a thin sheet. Who knows how long we have? Why waste it with some meta-shell to protect our vulnerabilities?

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

I hope you all are wildly successful; you deserve it.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a9a_1429734009

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I'm not going to click that link because I am going to bed, but I hope tomorrow treats you well.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

I'm not going to click that link because I am going to bed, but I hope tomorrow treats you well.

its just a nice train ride through rural china. wuss

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
someone texted me which i appreciate

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
the aeneid is like a roman triumph of the will in book form with heroes and gods. all in all very awesome

fear and loathing '72 is on the road meets lf circa the 2008 election

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

SpeedGem posted:

its just a nice train ride through rural china. wuss

Cool, I'll watch it while I sip some coffee.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

XMNN posted:

the aeneid is like a roman triumph of the will in book form with heroes and gods. all in all very awesome

fear and loathing '72 is on the road meets lf circa the 2008 election

i loved 08 LF(i have my regdate because I toxxed for both Obama and McCain) and I hate Nixon so I'll probably read Fear and Loathing at some point

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

It's good

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Commie NedFlanders posted:

I sincerely wish you would stop posting

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

dad gay. so what posted:

I love you, gay or not.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
I have "sincerely" enjoyed reading this thread

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
speedgem is sincerely a crazy person who needs medication and/ or professional help

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

A misanthrope posted:

speedgem is sincerely a crazy person who needs medication and/ or professional help

im go throw up

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

dad gay. so what posted:

I sincerely love you dad gay. so what.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Pththya-lyi posted:

I'm here! When's genesplicer gonna show up?

I'm here. I was a bit confused. Is this thread for people who are sincere, or for beings who are sincerely people. Either way, I believe I fit in.

Have a pleasant evening.

• Locked thread