Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I stay up way too friggin late, wake up feeling like crap. Spend my day feeling sluggish, get home, have dinner and start getting wired around 9pm and after. Fuckin' hell. Someone help me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

dont sleep

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
okay

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

maybe you are just naturally a night person. in ancient times, people would have considered you a shaman. i recommend becoming an EMT

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
weed

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Have you tried heroin op

People who like heroin are more motivated to get out of bed in the morning it's a wonderful antidepressant

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
kill yourself

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

TEAYCHES posted:

maybe you are just naturally a night person. in ancient times, people would have considered you a shaman. i recommend becoming an EMT

can't I just become a shaman?

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...

TEAYCHES posted:

maybe you are just naturally a night person. in ancient times, people would have considered you a shaman.

I'm using this as my reason from now on

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

Shinjobi posted:

I stay up way too friggin late, wake up feeling like crap. Spend my day feeling sluggish, get home, have dinner and start getting wired around 9pm and after. Fuckin' hell. Someone help me.

same OP

except im recovering from surgery an don't have to do anything all day, you're just a poo poo.

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010
stop using computers in your free time

Leroy Diplowski
Aug 25, 2005

The Candyman Can :science:

Visit My Candy Shop

And SA Mart Thread
I deal with this poo poo all of the time. Being regular about mealtimes instead of night-grazing helps. So does cutting out caffeine.

Dr. Bit
Jun 14, 2005
Get blackout curtains so it's actually dark in your bedroom when you sleep, especially if you live in the city. Turn down the brightness on your computer screen before bed and install f.lux so that your screen isn't blinding in the nighttime hours. Go to bed around 9:00-9:30.

Math Debater
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
my eating schedule is way more garbage and dumb than my sleep schedule is. i think i'm actually pretty good at managing my sleep schedule and making sure i get sufficient amounts of sleep. Good luck, Shinjobi! Maybe try taking an over-the-counter sleep aid.

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

ghetto wormhole posted:

can't I just become a shaman?

nope and don't reproduce the economy doesn't want you

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
pm me unregulated sleeping drugs

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

Dr. Bit posted:

Get blackout curtains so it's actually dark in your bedroom when you sleep, especially if you live in the city. Turn down the brightness on your computer screen before bed and install f.lux so that your screen isn't blinding in the nighttime hours. Go to bed around 9:00-9:30.

lamo 9:00:9:30 look at this bitch

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

same OP

except im recovering from surgery an don't have to do anything all day, you're just a poo poo.

:wth:

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Listen

Go to onnit.com and buy Melatonin and New Mood

Pop two NM at 9 and 1 melatonin and turn off most of your computers, read a book or something

The hosed up thing about sleep is that you have to pretend to be sleeping before you can actually sleep

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
try some phenazepam

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i negotiated 12-8 work hours because im the same way. cant break out of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005