Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nonazis
Oct 13, 2014

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.
This acquaintance of mine made a FB post about how he got accepted at Seattle University and I just went into GBS autopilot and commented "eat my loving dick, op.". I deleted it, but not before he responded by saying "I know you're not ever going to college, but you don't need to be bitter about it."

What the gently caress do I do now? I'm pissed off at him for insulting me, but I also feel really bad for shitposting on his Facebook status.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves
Oops, you did it again!

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i hpe he meets dr frasier crane *bass-a-poppin*

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

nonazis posted:

This acquaintance of mine made a FB post about how he got accepted at Seattle University and I just went into GBS autopilot and commented "eat my loving dick, op.". I deleted it, but not before he responded by saying "I know you're not ever going to college, but you don't need to be bitter about it."

What the gently caress do I do now? I'm pissed off at him for insulting me, but I also feel really bad for shitposting on his Facebook status.

haha you got owned you loving loser.

Math Debater
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
i had a facebook account from May of 2009 until January of 2012. my facebook activities tended to impact my life in a negative way, and i never want to use facebook again. nonazis, perhaps you should consider deleting your facebook profile!

nonazis
Oct 13, 2014

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.
Maybe I've already won, because now that i've deleted my comment, it looks like he's just commenting on his own post, and insulting himself. This suits me well.

Khorne
May 1, 2002
Just message him and explain that you're part of an internet forum for single, obese 30 somethings that posts things like that all day to each other over the most banal things.

have you seen my baby
Nov 22, 2009

nonazis posted:

Maybe I've already won, because now that i've deleted my comment, it looks like he's just commenting on his own post, and insulting himself. This suits me well.

the sneakiest facebook trick

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014

Khorne posted:

Just message him and explain that you're part of an internet forum for single, obese 30 somethings that posts things like that all day to each other over the most banal things.

don't forget the male pattern baldness

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
maybe your friend will learn not to talk to you or waste his time with you and everyone wins

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
just post this it will explain everything

im permabanned poster niggerstomper58. i first started reading fyad when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "irony" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "friend of the family balls" and "i love making GBS threads inside friend of the family assholes" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "ironic" style of fyad humor was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" fyad to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Demonachizer posted:

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib

Khorne posted:

I wonder what the ratio is

like, most SA FORUM MEMBERS are gonna be 30+ these days
most work in I.T or some other lovely office job so are gonna be fat asses too

single though - i'm not so sure... like there are plenty of fat ugly chicks out there to pair up with the fat ugly dudes who inhabit these forums... right?

can someone please call Radium in his server hidey hole and get him to pull some metrics up?

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
Fortunately my fb persona is very different from my gbs persona which is very different from my rl persona and they are all very different from my poo poo posting persona.

Uberskooper
Apr 30, 2007
Skoops up goood
Maybe you should take your own advice and eat a fuckin dick instead of making GBS threads on other people's accomplishments, op

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Jeff Sichoe posted:

I wonder what the ratio is

like, most SA FORUM MEMBERS are gonna be 30+ these days
most work in I.T or some other lovely office job so are gonna be fat asses too

single though - i'm not so sure... like there are plenty of fat ugly chicks out there to pair up with the fat ugly dudes who inhabit these forums... right?

can someone please call Radium in his server hidey hole and get him to pull some metrics up?

typical 04 attitude :regd04:

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
hey shithead i been reading the forums since 1989 when I was richards psychiatrist and the 'forums' consisted of his idea for a multi-line BBS he scrawled in his notebook while in detention

Morkies
Apr 19, 2015

by zen death robot
OP you should get into the habit of using nicer memes, like "same" "im gay" "caramel macchiato" maybe "cucked" or "hosed up if true" if you're feeling frisky

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011

Morkies posted:

OP you should get into the habit of using nicer memes, like "same" "im gay" "caramel macchiato" maybe "cucked" or "hosed up if true" if you're feeling frisky

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

mdm posted:

im permabanned poster niggerstomper58. i first started reading fyad when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "irony" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "friend of the family balls" and "i love making GBS threads inside friend of the family assholes" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "ironic" style of fyad humor was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" fyad to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

murder you're famil

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

now reply to his reply to your deleted comment with 'cheer up buddy you'll get there some day :shobon:'

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
eat my loving dick, op

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010
op have you tried burying yourself in the woods?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
you deliberately poo poo posted here OP

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Suck upon the collective twitching drippy genitalia of GBS op. Suck.

Chonchon
Dec 16, 2013

lol seattle university has a 73% acceptance rate

congrats OP's friend for wasting quarter million dollars on a worthless 'university'

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

psyopmonkey posted:

Suck upon the collective twitching drippy genitalia of GBS op. Suck.

i prescind my hot pulsating meat tram from this prole ruckus, pysophonkey u goddarn POS

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Here's a true story, before current GBS, I would use "I'm gonna suck your loving dick." as an insult because it would ruin people and catch them off guard.
This is now a common posting strategy for me.

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

eat my loving dick, op

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

You already started being super edgy and epic GBS so you can't stop now. tell him "College is for SJWs and future poors. Go to trade school cockfucker"

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Demonachizer posted:

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
eat my loving dick, op

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

take another couple laps around gbs before you do any social media stuff. get it all out.

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

My Q-Face posted:

Oops, you did it again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYSxt72wllw

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Op a busta

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
*piss off

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Rutibex posted:

typical 04 attitude :regd04:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

My backhands are super spookies now.

• Locked thread